Pokemon After Pokemon Platnium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have money enough from the other games so they use that and then everyone will buy the new and super awesome game and there rich (again)

yeh hi jAMIE speaking erm i think there wil be another generation but it wil be ages away

im a eggsecute combee drifloon and cherubi fan they just so awsem

2-3 sounds right
since 1996 there's only been 4 generations
Besides think about it there's been a pokemon game for every hanheld
GB------GBC------GBA-----DS
R/B/Y---G/S/C----R/S/E----D/P/P
Surely the next generation will be on a different console therefore that disk or chip whatever they use could probably easily handle four generations

Peta said:
2-3 sounds right
since 1996 there's only been 4 generations
Besides think about it there's been a pokemon game for every hanheld
GB------GBC------GBA-----DS
R/B/Y---G/S/C----R/S/E----D/P/P
Surely the next generation will be on a different console therefore that disk or chip whatever they use could probably easily handle four generations

And that, my frend is where the DSI comes in.

Then you would have:
GB------GBC------GBA-----DS-------DSI
R/B/Y---G/S/C----R/S/E----D/P/P----../../..

Doesn't that makes sense? Exept for the game card, but they will make up something for that (buil in memory card, bluetooth to computer/ download system at toy stores to SEND the games, something like the wii shp channel, but then for complete modern games.)

A pokemon MORPG some what like ragnarok style... role playing game... on the internet... and ofcourse a game where you can go to the four regions and catch all kinds of pokemon...

I would like to have a ghost type eevee...
this is my first time here...
this is my creation...
i hope you like it...{M}

327405791_1558257.gif

jaycee, please don't revive topics which have had no replies for over 2 weeks. For more information on this, please read the rules and the newbie guide.

*Rest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back