Pokemon After Pokemon Platnium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if any of you ppl actually played the mystery dungeon 2 game it would have given you some hints about this stuff...

Yeah prove would be nice
all though I have a feeling Arceus is related to generation 5

I don't have D/P or watch the anime or movies so has there been any comment about arceus?

I think Arceus will be in the LAST D/P movie, while the second to last will feature the Iron Island thing or something (FYI, Riley would look a lot like Sir Araon (sp?))

Poke_Gal said:
Now there are WAY to many legendary, each more powerful than the last generation legionaries.

Mew- Created all Pokemon, Moltres- rules Fire
Celebi- Controlls Time, Lugia- Controlls Sea, Ho-Oh- Rules Sky, Entei- Rules Fire
Jirachi- Controls wishes, Kyorgre- King of Sea, Raquaza- Rules the Sky, Deoxys- Ruler of Space?
Arceus- Ruler of All Pokemon, Diagla- Rules Time Palkia- Rules Space, Manaphy- Prince of the Sea
Phione- Offpring of the Prince of the Sea

What? The? Heck?

Who created Pokemon? Mew or Arceus?

Who Controls Times? Celebi or Diagla?

Who Rules the Sky? Ho-Oh or Raquaza?

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a problem.

What could be in Generation 5? A Pokemon from "beyond" (our world? If that were to happen, make it a dog. LOL.) An item based Pokemon? A Pokemon which is the best of them all?!
ok this is what I think

1.Mew created pokemon Arceus just created everything else

2.Dialga controls time Celebi just posseses the power to move through it

3.Ho-Oh rules the sky and to me Rquayza is just there to keep Kyorgre and Groundon from fighting

Ho-oh never says it rules the skys

It just says when it fly's it creates a rainbow there is no ruling the sky involved with ho-oh
Rayquaza are to land when kyogre and groudon were to fight sort of like a
zapdos, articuno, moltres, lugia sort of thing

ok you guys are right about that and also when Ho-Oh appears it means a new coming into the pokemon world

I think Lugia is the god of the sea or guardian (I think guardian)
And I don't know what the other is

Let me get this straight:

Lugia guardian of the sea.
Kyorgre rules the sea.
Manaphy prince of the sea.
Phione offspring of the Prince of the Sea.

What?

A lot of the legendary have similar roles...

But then, what is the point of having more than one Pokemon for one role? It is like having 50 cats to catch one mouse.

Well considering your 50 for one theory let's get this straight
Basically you will need more than one type of a legendary therefore you must have different roles there if only there's only one sea In the pokemon world apparently.
So after that there mus be a -
A ruler
A prince
An offspring
And a guardian of the sea
Sort of like the tudors XD

Poke_Gal said:
Let me get this straight:

Lugia guardian of the sea.
Kyorgre rules the sea.
Manaphy prince of the sea.
Phione offspring of the Prince of the Sea.

What?

A lot of the legendary have similar roles...

But then, what is the point of having more than one Pokemon for one role? It is like having 50 cats to catch one mouse.
it keeps the pokemon world in balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back