Pokemon After Pokemon Platnium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
super eevee=normal eeveelution FTW
@poke_gal- yes your ideas were good. they need to desperatley give the physical types some glory.
and super eevee learns stuff like double-edge, giga impact, last resort, all the mega normal moves...

Why isn't Poison a special type? Poison doesn't really strike you from up close.... (or does it? I wouldn't know, I don't use Poison types).

Poison is usually infected by physical attacks in real life
Such as a snake biting you

Eh... guess that makes sense. But what about other poisonings, like a poison gas?

True I guess the physical attacks occurred more often than smoke attacks but yeah It should be Special attack

The front page conformed that there will be a Gen5, 6, 7, and on and on.

WPM interviewed Junichi Masuda a while ago. So yeah...

Hmm interesting
Again do you think they will find out enough name puns?
Or even idea's that aren't' bug types?

But we need another 300 of them XD
And pokemon designs and to thicken the story of the rares

Now there are WAY to many legendary, each more powerful than the last generation legionaries.

Mew- Created all Pokemon, Moltres- rules Fire
Celebi- Controlls Time, Lugia- Controlls Sea, Ho-Oh- Rules Sky, Entei- Rules Fire
Jirachi- Controls wishes, Kyorgre- King of Sea, Raquaza- Rules the Sky, Deoxys- Ruler of Space?
Arceus- Ruler of All Pokemon, Diagla- Rules Time Palkia- Rules Space, Manaphy- Prince of the Sea
Phione- Offpring of the Prince of the Sea

What? The? Heck?

Who created Pokemon? Mew or Arceus?

Who Controls Times? Celebi or Diagla?

Who Rules the Sky? Ho-Oh or Raquaza?

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a problem.

What could be in Generation 5? A Pokemon from "beyond" (our world? If that were to happen, make it a dog. LOL.) An item based Pokemon? A Pokemon which is the best of them all?!

You make a good point
But maybe Nintendo might make a "Contest"
Of people submit there idea's of fakemon and make them real pokemon
They will think of pokedexplantions afterwards

If they did, I might enter.... I have a ton of ideas, but I just can't decide what....

http://s518.photobucket.com/albums/u343/AnimalCityFol/?action=view&current=POKEMON5THGENGIRLPIC2.png

^^ A random drawing of a random Anime girl.

My room is plastered full of fakemon drawings by me

You forgot Groudon and some others.

Ken Sugimori did.

Both.

Both.

Yes.

I think a cat or Rodents.(Hamsters(Hamtaro!))

Poke_Gal said:
Now there are WAY to many legendary, each more powerful than the last generation legionaries.

Mew- Created all Pokemon, Moltres- rules Fire
Celebi- Controlls Time, Lugia- Controlls Sea, Ho-Oh- Rules Sky, Entei- Rules Fire
Jirachi- Controls wishes, Kyorgre- King of Sea, Raquaza- Rules the Sky, Deoxys- Ruler of Space?
Arceus- Ruler of All Pokemon, Diagla- Rules Time Palkia- Rules Space, Manaphy- Prince of the Sea
Phione- Offpring of the Prince of the Sea

What? The? Heck?

Who created Pokemon? Mew or Arceus?

Who Rules the Sky? Ho-Oh or Raquaza?

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a problem.

What could be in Generation 5? A Pokemon from "beyond" (our world? If that were to happen, make it a dog. LOL.) An item based Pokemon? A Pokemon which is the best of them all?!

Poke_Gal said:

I believe I can answer this question.
Dialga is said to be the ruler of time, whereas Celebi is just a time traveller.
Therefore, Dialga controls time; Celebi can just travel through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back