Kanto- ash came in top 32 and lost
Johto- ash came in top 16 and lost
hoen- ash came in top 8 and lost
sinnoh- ash will probably in the top 4
??- ash will probably be in top 2 ans lose finals
??- ash will probably win
so it will probably end there

ragingphantom said:
yeah but how are they going to make new legendaries. they have already made god. that just tops it right there. then if they make something that made arceus, then that would just total crud and pokemon would fail right there.

Sinnoh is mythologic
*n00bpalm*

darkrai1246 said:
ragingphantom said:
yeah but how are they going to make new legendaries. they have already made god. that just tops it right there. then if they make something that made arceus, then that would just total crud and pokemon would fail right there.

Sinnoh is mythologic
*n00bpalm*

Yes, that's right. Sinnoh is the Pokémon Mythology, they might bring up the scientific evidence of Pokémon existence in time.
And there should still be the counterpart of the Alpha Pokémon, don't you think?
As the Professors in Pokémon says, there are still more undiscovered Pokémon and as long as Nintendo, Game Freak and Pokémon Company have many things in they're mind, there might still be next generations.

XD
But they will think of something as someone said(I can't remember the user, sorry)
Pokemon are based of animals and there are millions of species so they will think of more
But most of land species has been taken what about bugs theere is sill millions of them but we can't have a bud region we will never see misty again

They will probably run out of puns for the names before the pokemon idea's

^I agree! They may be out of name first.
They've been mixing not only animals but also things like Chingling (Bell) and Chimcho (Chime).
So I think there's too many possibilities for a new Pokémon.

If so then we will have no name puns from now on
But we will still have okemans so thats the main point
The other thing is will we still have new moves?
Yeah the ones in D/P are cool but can miyamoto think of better?

^Yes, I think tht will be a bit if problem. It's difficult to come up with a new move except if there will be a drastic change on the gameplay.

This is true but how will they change the gameplay
In mystery dungeon they had no choice on which the gameplay had to be changed but that was only temporary
I can't think of any gameplay changes

This is probably a bad idea but

If You were a pokemon like mystery dungeon
And you were a basic evolution whatever one you would like to be and see that you can prove to be in the wild as in like fend of trainers pokemon/pokeballs
And if you get captured you have to work for your trainer whether there harsh or nice whatever
So lets say it's on wii

You use you D-pad to control moves and the control stick to move A to pause

It's like an over shoulder veiw it's 3rd person
So you fight other pokemon to become stronger
If you get captured however you will try to fight being at the trainers league
But if you dont you just have to fight legendary pokemon get good items Ect

I have a feeling that Eevee will get two new evoulutions: A Dragon type (the last of the special types), and Poison type (which isn't Special, it is physical. )

Dragon type- Drageon, Tarraeon (a pun on tarragon, which means dragon) Wyveon (pun on wyvern, synonym on dragon), Basileon (pun on basilisk, synonym on dragon)

Poison type- Toxeon, Poiseon, Venomeon (pun on venom, meaning poison), Veneon (pun on venom, alternate name)

Pick your one fave for each. Maybe I'll draw them later in the week...

Probably Eevee will get an evolution for every type including Normal which might be just a Level Up evolution, not a stoned evolution

ragingphantom said:
oval stone evolves eevee into normal type evo. the end

and pokemon will run out of ideas one day. just wait

:D You are a genius. Eevee NEEDS a normal evolution. But my ideas were not BAD right?

Eevee doesn't need a normal evolution
Partly because he is already normal
And secondly it's going to be hard to evolve without friendship or level
Now I don' have D/P But there might be an item suitable to evolve it
But what moves will it learn Eevee already has most of the normals covered?
Stats Eevee has good stats they could be improved upon evolution
So the point I am trying to make here is that if there were to be a normal evolution it wold just be bulked up version of Eevee

Your idea's were good poke_gal but I doubt there will be one
I give you credit for making the puns though
The dragon and poison were not the best types to aim for
Try like fighting or ghost
A fighting Eevee will probably be the same as the normal but more powerful
And the ghost will be broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back