About Lost World and Hunter...

OK, lets see. I will now type out a simple Lost World build, going from the top of my head.

4 SF Gastly
2 SF Haunter
3 LL Gengar PRIME
1 AR Gengar X
3 LL Mew PRIME
2 LL Mr. Mime (Both players reveal their hand)
3 LL Spiritomb
2 LA Uxie
1 LA Azelf

4 Collector
3 Bebe
3 Communication
3 Lost World
3 Twins
4 Hunter
2 Palmer
3 Rare Candy
3 Any Speed-Inducing Trainer/Supporter

11 Psychic Energy

^Similar to my list but heavier on techs. (why do you need 3 spiritombs when you have hunter?) Also, I totally spaced out on Twins.

Lunar Wing said:
@AEM: He's just saying that it's an unfair battle when you're using cards from LL when most of your opponents (if not all) will be using cards all the way up to UD (meaning no access to any sort of LL cards).

But if the cards are completely balanced it shouldn't matter if they aren't used LL cards. Its no different than using cards from any other set. Besides he's talking about teching against it, not running LL cards.

I've made that list just quickly off the top of my head, you could probably ditch a Tomb in exchange for another speed card but eh.

Well if Gengar does turn into the BDIF then I think I'll tech in Umbreon Undaunted as a counter... Double Weakness = Umbreon pwnz

The Psychic Legend said:
Well if Gengar does turn into the BDIF then I think I'll tech in Umbreon Undaunted as a counter... Double Weakness = Umbreon pwnz

Nah, use Absol G. Get them worried about lost zoning their stuff, and OHKO on one energy. Plus you can ditch extra pokemon cards from your hand.

The Psychic Legend said:
That's... stupid... They don't care about taking prizes. You can 2 shot their guys all you want. They'll still own you.

Best way to pwn Lost World is Deafen Dialga G. If they don't get Lost World out early, you can deafen them for game. Add an expert belt, and you're doing 30 per turn. They can react 40 per turn, but you got poketurns, and they don't. GG

Zero said:
That's... stupid... They don't care about taking prizes. You can 2 shot their guys all you want. They'll still own you.

Best way to pwn Lost World is Deafen Dialga G. If they don't get Lost World out early, you can deafen them for game. Add an expert belt, and you're doing 30 per turn. They can react 40 per turn, but you got poketurns, and they don't. GG

Dont forget to add Skuntank and Garchomp into this equation. Dialga has an autowin on Gengar, yes. But its the ONLY deck that really does.

Back