BW/BW2 A White 2 Egg-Locke

RE: A White Two Egg-Locke

Keeper of Night said:
Did you decide to skip the Poison Gym? :p

Re-read the second update, and you'll see that gym briefly mentioned. It was so ridiculously easy it didn't deserve more than 2 or 3 sentences.

Did you think just because it's the end of the world, I wouldn't update this? Pffft, no way! I seriously need to get my priorities straight.
I continued through Route 4. I caught a Minccino, who is so unimportant I forgot her name, and a Yamask, DNA, who is backup for now. Enjoy the Box Party with Dmaster and Bacon, DNA, I'll be sending some shipments of snacks. Once I reached Nimbasa City, I started grinding.
HIGHLIGHTS:
Lucky Fire evolved into a Gabite!
Paddy185 learned Fly!
Zyflair evolved into an Umbreon!

With all that grinding done, I decided it was time to take on the gym. The first 3 trainers went down relatively easy, and then I had to face Elesa. Lucky Fire took down her Emolga with a couple Dual Chops. For her Flaafy, I switched to Delta, since I didn't want to put too much strain on Lucky. Delta beat that sheep in a few Leaf Tornadoes. Then, it was time for the dreaded Zebstrika. I switched back to Lucky, who started off with a Sandstorm. From that point on, nobody could see the battle. However, they could hear several screams from the Zebstrika, as well as ripping sounds.
Long story short: I won the battle.
Afterwards, it was time to hatch that last egg! I gave up the Driftveil City catch for it. It hatched into...

A Buneary! Not exactly what one would think of as ideal, but this definitely has some possibilities...

Who gave you the Buneary?
I suppose it could be useful, it can learn a variety of moves after it evolves...

Keeper of Night said:
Who gave you the Buneary?
I suppose it could be useful, it can learn a variety of moves after it evolves...
Erm, pretty sure that was you. If not, then somebody must have broken into the house when I was at school and traded whatever other egg you gave me for the Buneary egg.
TheOtterBoy said:
Hey, I could donate 3 eggs. : )
Great, I'll add you to the list!

I named the Buneary Keeper, after Keeper of Night, whose egg this (probably) was, and immediately started training him. He evolved at level 15! Sorry Paddy, but you're boxed for now, since the Ground Gym is coming up, and Ground goes hand-in-hand with Rock.
For my Route before-Chargestone-cave catch, I ended up running into a patch of grass that started shaking the instant I stepped onto it. My first encounter ended up being an Audino, so I killed it and moved on.
Gee, I wonder what my Chargestone Cave catch will be!
Wild Joltik appeared!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry about that, I just had to get it out of my system. I named the Joltik Boltthecat, and if all goes as it should, he'll be on my team for Skyla.

Sadly, all did not go as it should.

Because during grinding...

Arcticwhite died.

To an Audino, of all things.

[animate]vulpix[/animate]
RIP Arcticwhite
Level 1 - 31

You were my savior against Burgh. I was pleased when you came out with a Mild nature boosting your Special Attack, but the defense drop from that nature ended up being the end of you.
You would've been the best Ninetales.

Well, now I HAVE to keep going. Because, if I give up now, QWERTY DITTO and Arcticwhite would have died needlessly.

Never give up.

Never forget.

And then, MOAR GRINDAN. After that, I challenged Clay. His Krokorok and Sandslash went down relatively easily to Delta's Leaf Blade.
But now I had to face down the dreaded Excadrill.
I sent out Keeper, hoping for a quick KO with Jump Kick.
However, it only brought his Excadrill down to about half health, then to two-thirds, because of the mole's Sitrus Berry.
Excadrill used Bulldoze!
This is the end, I thought. Say goodbye to Keeper, and probably the rest of your team too.
However, Keeper ended up tanking the hit with about 2/3 of his HP left.
I calculated that, unless the Excadrill critted, I should be able to beat it in about 2 turns.

However, Keeper decided he didn't want to take that chance and hit with a critical Falcon Jump Kick, blasting that Excadrill into next week. The battle was won! I went to the Pokemon Center and waited for my next shipment of eggs.

Oh yeah, and Delta evolved.

THE TEAM:
Delta/Serperior lv. 36
Puff/Stoutland lv. 33
Lucky Fire/Gabite lv. 33
Zyflair/Umbreon lv. 34
Keeper/Lopunny lv. 35
Also, there are a few things I'm not sure on, I was looking for some advice on them:
During the World Tournament, I face Useless, Cheren, and Colress. Should I:
a. Get 3 eggs for facing each of them
b. Get 2 eggs, I already fought Cheren, so he doesn't count
c. Get no eggs, keep the total amount of eggs I get at 14
d. Other

It was mine, I just hatched the one I was supposed to give you.
But...
0_0
I gave you the wrong egg, and now I'm a girly-bunny thing. :(

Keeper of Night said:
It was mine, I just hatched the one I was supposed to give you.
But...
0_0
I gave you the wrong egg, and now I'm a girly-bunny thing. :(

Ah, so THAT's what happened.
Still, the only thing that's at all girly about you is the pose that the game makes you take. If tanking a STAB Bulldoze from Clay's Excadrill and then retaliating with a crit Jump Kick isn't manly, I don't know what is. Heck, I might not have even beaten Clay at all if it weren't for you.

Just for the record, though, what was the Egg you had intended to give me?

Keeper of Night said:
I had meant to give you an Oshawott egg.
Oh, okay. Well, think of it this way: a Dewott probably wouldn't have been able to survive that Bulldoze. Your little mix-up actually ended up winning me the battle! If there's anything I know about Nuzlockes, it's that everything happens for a reason.

I've got a minor little update. I have trained Bolt the cat (the Joltik) all the way up to his point of evolution at level 36. It was a major pain in the butt to do, but with a Sp.Atk like he has, this Galvantula will be a beast.

Another minor little update, just not as minor as the one last night.
Well, you know how Keeper of Night had intended to give me an Oshawott instead of that Buneary?

Guess what hatched from one of my eggs from TheOtterBoy.

Yeah. An Oshawott.
I named him TheOtterBoy. Since he knows Ice Beam, he'll probably see some use against Skyla. I'll train him up later.
Anyway, it was at that point that I moved on to the World Tournament. Since I had a 10 level advantage, the only thing I had any trouble with whatsoever was Colress' Magneton. I walked outside, only to see Useless unleash his rage on some Team Plasbad members. As much as it pains me to say this....

I helped him.
Also, for the PWT eggs thing, I have decided to hatch one egg, since the battles were so laughably easy. The only one that had any challenge was Colress, so that's the only one that counts. Happy Holidays!

Well, it´s nice to see you kind of liked Oshawott.
I just hope you like the other ones as much.

Anyway, this Egg-Locke is pretty interesting. What Types do you still need to get?

TheOtterBoy said:
Well, it´s nice to see you kind of liked Oshawott.
I just hope you like the other ones as much.

Anyway, this Egg-Locke is pretty interesting. What Types do you still need to get?

I don't really need to get any specific types, just usable Pokemon. Like, for example the egg of yours that I just hatched.
For those who don't know (which is probably everybody but me and TheOtterBoy), I just hatched a Rhyhorn. But it's not just any Rhyhorn. It's an Adamant Rhyhorn. But it's not just any Adamant Rhyhorn.
It's an Adamant Rhyhorn that came out of the egg knowing Earthquake.

Yeah. If that's not usable, I don't know what is.

Merry totally not late Christmas everybody! To celebrate, here is an abnormally large update!
I named the Rhyhorn Equinox. He managed to OHKO that Ace Trainer in Chargestone Cave's Magmar with EQ (once he was the proper level of course). Once I took my leave of the cave, I went out to the next route to find out what my next catch would be. It ended up being a Deerling, and I couldn't use Dupes Clause to avoid it because I had forgotten to pick up the Gift Deerling outside of Chargestone Cave. Oh well, at least I got box fodder.
And then, I started grinding to take on the gym. Skyla was defeated pretty easily. TheOtterBoy (now a Samurott) beat her Swoobat with Ice Beam, and Bolt the cat KOed the Skarmory and Swanna with Electro Ball. After that, I went on to Lentimas Town!
Right after I hatched my egg.
To hatch it, I gave up that Minccino I found on Route 4. Inside the egg I found...

a Ralts! And it's female. I had honestly been hoping that it would be a Male because Gallade, but Gardevoir is awesome too, and I don't think I would've found any Dawn Stones anyway. Now to find another female member to name her after... oh, there's one.
Light (Venusaur) the Ralts joined the party!
Then I went back to Lentimas Town and found my next catch outside of Reversal Mountain: Princess the Skarmory!

On this day, Christmas Day, the team's morale was high. After the sweep through the gym and the recent lucky catch, nobody could have expected the events which were about to occur. At least, I certainly didn't.
As I walked through the barren landscape to explore the supposedly haunted mansion, two figures appeared from behind me. One was a Camerupt, and the other was a Drifblim. In response, I sent out Zyflair and Puff.
We were not far into the battle when the Camerupt slammed its front legs against the ground in an Earth Power attack. The shockwaves in the ground were heading straight for Puff. He had just tanked another Earth Power with barely a scratch on him, so I had no worries.
In a critical hit, the attack hit Puff directly, killing him.
I dropped to my knees in shock. Puff, my Stoutland, who had been my companion since the beginning, had just died before my eyes.
I didn't even have to act. TheOtterBoy instantly jumped out of his Pokeball and swept the murderer away with a powerful Surf attack.

[animate]stoutland[/animate]
RIP Puff the Stoutland
Level 4-39

I think my feelings about your death were explained in the text before this ;_;

It was time to start taking this more seriously and start grinding. I didn't want to let this bring me down. I pulled my new Volcarona, Eevee, out of the box to begin some serious training.
Sadly, Eevee's career and life were cut short by a critical Take Down from an Audino. I didn't even get to avenge her, since the Audino was killed by its own recoil.

[animate]volcarona[/animate]
RIP Eevee the Volcarona
Level 35-35

You had so much potential, and you didn't even get to gain a level ;_;

At that point, I decided that it would be for the best if I trained at Route 7 instead of Reversal Mountain. It went just about as quickly, anyway. Oh, and Light evolved twice.
At that point, I was ready for to take on the mountain. I had very little trouble with the trainers inside, especially since Bianca kept healing my Pokemon after each battle. After I made it to the other side of the mountain, I saved so that I didn't repeat that incident with my initial playthrough of White 2. (For those who don't know, I forgot to save after trekking through the mountain and had to go through it all over again.)

It was at that point that I left to explore. This ended up nearly getting half my team killed by a Gurdurr who somehow managed to hit, like, 2 or 3 times in a row with Dynamicpunch. I rushed back to the Pokemon center, only to step a millionth of an inch too close to the city gate, which ended up getting me challenged by Useless. Despite my weakened team, I managed to beat him anyway, which means I can hatch another egg.

If I had one, that is.

THE TEAM (On Rotation):

Delta/Serperior lv 41
Lucky Fire/Gabite lv 40
Zyflair/Umbreon lv 40
Keeper/Lopunny lv 40
Boltthecat/Galvantula lv 40
TheOtterBoy/Samurott lv 42
Equinox/Rhyhorn lv 40
Light/Gardevoir lv 40

Really? No sympathy to a trainer who lost one of his best pals? Fine then. Have another update!
I was so bored waiting for my next eggs that I decided to grind to 42. Since I still hadn't got my eggs by then, I went exploring on route 13.
One of the trainers I faced there was a Fighter Girl. I started with Light in the front, thinking she would have a Gurdurr or Mienfoo or something.
Instead, she had a Scrafty.
Fearing an inevitable Crunch, I switched in to TheOtterBoy and went on with the battle as normal.
But the Scrafty jumped high into the air and slammed its feet down on my Samurott in a Hi-Jump Kick, killing him.

Sadness quickly clouded my mind, and that sadness turned to anger just as quickly. I grabbed for the Pokeball containing Bolt, who zapped the lizard to death before I could say, "attack".

[animate]samurott[/animate]
RIP TheOtterBoy
Lv. 1-43
You may not have been on the team long, but you were a complete boss the whole time.
I'm sorry I couldn't be a better trainer to you.

Meanwhile, on the Plasma Frigate...
"Hello?"
"Hello sir. I have eliminated the boy's Samurott, just like you had asked."
"Excellent. Now, without an Ice move, Drayden will surely destroy him."

Back at Undella Town...
I decided that it was time to get to higher levels than 42, since that Scrafty was at, like, level 40, and you saw what that did. It took me a while, but I was able to train all the way to 45. And then, TheOtterBoy's death was fully avenged and I continued on to Lacunosa town.
When I got there, Professor Juniper brought me to an old lady's house. It was there that I learned about the legend of Kyurem, and how it would fly around at night and eat people. I brushed it off as being simply an old folk tale and went off to the Pokemon center, where I bought a Thunder TM.

You know what that means, right?

THUNDER SPAM GALVANTULA!!!{L}

THE TEAM: (ON ROTATION)
Delta/Serperior lv 46
Lucky Fire/Gabite lv 45
Zyflair/Umbreon lv 46
Keeper/Lopunny lv 45
Boltthecat/Galvantula lv 45
Equinox/Rhydon lv 45
Light/Gardevoir lv 45
Oh, and in case you were wondering, to hatch TheOtterBoy, Equinox, and Light, I gave up my Driftveil Drawbridge catch, a Patrat I had found as my 1st encounter at outer Virbank Complex, and the Minccino I caught at Route 4.

Speaking of Eggs, I still need 4 more (would be 3, but I added another one for the PWT). I'm gonna need some donors to give those eggs, so feel free to sign up!

antidakoda said:
update update!

I'm glad that someone other than me is posting now.
In a generous act of generousness, antidakoda decided to donate 2 eggs! I went to Driftveil Bridge to hatch one of them. It hatched into...

a Beldum! Named Dakoda, after the person who gave me this egg. Oh, by the way, I gave up a Woobat I caught in PWT Relic Pass to hatch it. Now, time for grinding!

A long time later (but not SO long on the scale of all time so far)...

Done! I'll continue on to Opelucid now.
But before I could even get to Village Bridge, I noticed some commotion. Looking more closely, it seemed to be Useless unleashing his rage on a Plasma Grunt and an old man in a purple robe (who I labeled as a Plasma by association). Reluctantly, I decided to come to Useless' aid.
I sent out Dakoda, who was now a Metagross. With a swing of his giant metal blue arm, he demolished the enemy's Pokemon, leaving the Plasma grunt and old man (whose name, apparently, was Zinzolin) in awe. Then, I continued on my merry way.

When I reached Opelucid, I immediately entered the next route for more training. While I was there, I got rid of a biker gang that had been hanging around there.

A medium-sized time later...

I was finally ready for the battle against Drayden. And he was ready for me, too.

Dakoda vs Druddigon

Dakoda just pummeled away at Druddigon with Ice Punch. Oh, the dragon tried to defend himself, but not even a Sheer Force-boosted Crunch could break through that walking metal tank.

Winner: Dakoda

Keeper vs Flygon

Now, I know what you're thinking. "But Dialkia198, why send a Lopunny against a Flygon when you already have a much stronger Metagross with Ice Punch?" Well, I couldn't risk Dakoda getting outsped and killed by Earth Power. Keeper was the only other one with an Ice move.
Anyway, the battle. Keeper went first and hit with Ice Punch, but Flygon hung on with just a sliver of HP.

Flygon used Earth Power!

Crud.

A critical hit!

NONONONONONON-what.

Keeper survived with over half his HP left. Though Drayden healed his Flygon the next turn, Keeper hit with a critical Falcon Ice Punch. (Man, Keeper just loves to tank hits from ground types and retaliate with a crit Falcon attack!)

Winner: Keeper

Dakoda vs Haxorus

I admit, even though I overleveled, this was still pretty scary. Haxorus moved first and Dragon Danced.
However, Dakoda used his Scope Lens to find the Haxorus' weak point and hit right there with Ice Punch, spectacularly OHKOing it.

Winner: Dakoda

After receiving the Legend Badge, Drayden and I went outside to see what was causing this weird noise. But nobody could ever have expected what we saw.

In the orange afternoon sky, there was a giant airship. A hatch opened up in the front of the ship, and out came a huge cannon, which fired shots that froze the entire city in ice!
(I'm not quite sure, but I think I heard a primal roar coming from the ship afterwards.) Suddenly, out of nowhere, wild Plasma Grunts appeared. They said something about "finding the DNA Splicers" or something like that. However, Dakoda singlehandedly defeated every last one of them.
Then, I saw Zinzolin heading towards the gym! I quickly rushed in and had Dakoda and Keeper obliterate his team. He ran away, whining about how he felt so alive.
Before I could say "What", Drayden appeared. He told me that he had the DNA splicers the Plasmas had been searching for. He was about to give them to me, but in a flash of black, they were gone!
I looked around and saw 2 ninjas running away. They had to have been the ones who stole them! But which one had the splicers?
Arbitrarily, I chose the 2nd one and chased after him. His pokemon were stupidly weak.
Much to my dismay, this was because he was the decoy.
An ancient artifact with magical powers and some kind of link to Reshiram and Zekrom was now in the hands of an evil organization plotting to take over the world.

This was no longer about fostering orphaned eggs.

This was about saving the world.

I'm still gonna hatch those eggs, though.

THE TEAM: (On Rotation)
Delta/Serperior lv 50
Lucky Fire/Garchomp lv 51
Zyflair/Umbreon lv 50
Keeper/Lopunny lv 51
Boltthecat/Galvantula lv 50
Equinox/Rhydon lv 50 (btw, I'll let myself evolve him in 2 levels)
Light/Gardevoir lv 50
Dakoda/Metagross lv 53

I'm srsly thinking about doing a locke challenge. IDK though. Seems fun!

antidakoda said:
I'm srsly thinking about doing a locke challenge. IDK though. Seems fun!
Go for it!

Keeper of Night said:
(Man, Keeper just loves to tank hits from ground types and retaliate with a crit Falcon attack!)

lol, at least I'm good at something. :p
If that was all you were good for, you would've been off the team long ago.

Anyway, time for the update that nobody will notice because Pokemon X and Y!
The egg that I hatched contained Spammy the Eevee, who is boxed for now. I permaboxed some random catch I found somewhere or other, I forget. Anyway, after going through the Undersea Tube or whatever it's called, I reached Humilau City! Let's just skip to the Gym Battle, shall we?

Delta vs Carracosta
Delta hit with a volley of grass type attacks. Carracosta's Sturdy may have temporarily saved it, but in the end, it fell.

Winner: Delta

Delta vs Wailord

This was basically the same as Carracosta, except without Sturdy.

Winner: Delta

Zyflair vs Jellicent

Zyflair just kept biting and biting and biting. There was nothing Jellicent could do about it.

[/b]Winner: Zyflair

8th badge and Scald TM are received, and then it's plot time! Useless, being the useless that he is, sent me off to search Route 22. After fighting through 2 or 3 trainers, I found Colress. I could barely say a word before he gave me some remote or other and disappeared.

There had been so sign of Team Plasma at Route 22, so I was left with only one thing to do.

Grind.

Oh, and also hatch another egg (if I ever get one).

Yup, I need another egg again. 3, to be exact.

Back