BW/BW2 A White 2 Egg-Locke

Dialkia198

Too lazy to put something new here
I remember having made a promise to someone not too long ago that, when I had a chance, I would Nuzlocke Black/White 2. I intend to keep that promise.

But I did not specify exactly how I would.

1. You may only catch the first Pokemon you find in any area. If you KO it, tough luck.

1a. Different parts of areas (like inner and outer Reversal Mountain) count as different areas as long as different Pokemon can be found there.

1b. Gift Pokemon do not count as your catch for the area.

1c. Dupes Clause - If a Pokemon shows up that I already own as first encounter, I can catch it or choose to skip it and catch the first non-dupe that I find.

1d. Shiny Clause - If a Pokemon is shiny, you may catch it, but you cannot use it unless it is your first encounter.

2. If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead. Lost your starter to crithax? TOO BAD.

3. Once you get the right to trade, catch 14 random derps. These derps will be traded for Pokemon eggs from volunteering donors, and do NOT count toward Dupes Clause.

3a. These eggs may be hatched after every Gym Leader, Rival, and Colress battle.

3b. In order to hatch an egg, you must either give up your catch for an upcoming area (which must have Pokemon available in it) or perma-box a Pokemon you already have.

3c. The eggs donated MUST follow the following rules:
Egg-1. An egg must NOT contain a derp. This includes Rattata, Caterpie, Weedle, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Poochyena, Wurmple, Mawile, Luvdisc, Bidoof, and Patrat, Purrloin.

Egg-1a. If I hatch an egg that contains a derp, I will breed an egg of my choice on another game and switch it for the derp. In other words, if you don't want me getting Heracrosses and Miltanks, DON'T SEND DERPS.

Egg-2. The maximum amount of eggs that can be donated is five.

4. If a Pokemon has a trade-evo, I can evolve it at level 36. There are some exceptions, but I'll disintegrate that bridge when I come to it.

5. Name all Pokemon after members of the 'beach.

QWERTY DITTO - 2 Eggs
Paddy185 - 1 Egg
Keeper of Night - 5 Eggs
Antidakoda - 2 Eggs
TheOtterBoy - 3 Eggs
Bootortle - 1 Egg
Reshiwott - 1 Egg

On December 14th, I received an important mission from Professor Juniper. I was supposed to travel around the Unova region, fostering orphaned Eggs. My name...

is Locke. (this is totally not an overused Nuzlocke joke)

Oh, and that guy with spiky black hair is Useless.

No, seriously, that's his name.

Anyway, I met with one of the Professor's assistants on top of the Aspertia outlook, and was given a Snivy to start my journey. I named him Delta, after Delta. After a quick battle with Useless, I went out into the wide world!

Let's see, first encounter... a Patrat. Figures. Oh well, I guess it could be kinda go- oh wait, Delta killed it. OH WELL. (Author's note: contrary to what you might believe, this was an accident. Seriously.)

Anyway, I continued on to Floccesy Town, but not before I was stopped by a weird man with flaming hair. He toured me around, told me to visit when I had the chance. But I had more important business at the ranch. On the route there, I caught a Pidove, Paddy185.
Continuing on to the ranch, I found and caught a Lillipup, Puff. And then, GRINDING. Afterwards, I challenged Useless again, but Puff made it super-easy.
Then, I had to find a lost Herdier.

I found it.

Then, I travelled back to Floccesy and battled some kids. Then, I went back to the Ranch and grinded some more, until everyone was level 12. At that point, I challenged the gym back in Aspertia.
Puff dealt with most of the miscellaneous trainers.
That was when I challenged Cheren.
At first, it went smoothly. Puff flinchhaxed his Patrat to death with bite.
If only I could say the same about his Lilipup.
Puff got it down to very low health before it knocked him down to the ground.

Puff was alive, but only barely. I switched him out for Delta, who did the rest.
After the match, I received (among other things) the Basic Badge, and the right to get the shipment of eggs.

The team:

Delta/Snivy - level 13
Paddy185/Pidove - level 12
Puff/Lilipup - level 13

And that's the first update! I'm rather lucky to get through Cheren with no casualties so far. Also, you can volunteer to donate eggs via Wifi if you want to.

RE: A White Two Egg-Locke

I can give you an egg, I have wayyyy to many leftover from breeding... The one prbolem is I dont know how to trade eggs...

QWERTY DITTO said:
I can give you an egg, I have wayyyy to many leftover from breeding... The one prbolem is I dont know how to trade eggs...

Eggs are traded just like any other Pokemon. Also, how many eggs will you be donating?

Paddy185 said:
Also I am a PIdove ^_^

Yes, yes you are.

Also, I could really use some more donors here! I need eleven more eggs before I reach the full 14.

Dialkia198 said:
Paddy185 said:
Also I am a PIdove ^_^

Yes, yes you are.

Also, I could really use some more donors here! I need eleven more eggs before I reach the full 14.

._. You just confused me cos:

Equinox said:
Dialkia198 said:
Yes, yes you are.

._. You just confused me cos:

By that, I meant that the maximum amount that can be donated BY ANY ONE PERSON is five, which, hopefully, will add up to the total 14.

Am i allowed to give you whatever kind of egg i want, as long as its not a bidoof, or other derp?

antidakoda said:
Am i allowed to give you whatever kind of egg i want, as long as its not a bidoof, or other derp?

Yes.I'd prefer if it is one that I am not that likely to obtain without trading/don't already have, but still, really anything is fine.

Keeper of Night said:
I can give 5 eggs, I've been breeding some cool ones. :D

Great, I'll put you on the list of donors!

Also, minor update, I just hatched the two eggs I got from QWERTY DITTO. They contained a Drilbur (named after the contributor of the eggs) and a Gible (Lucky Fire). To hatch them, I gave up my catches for Aspertia and Virbank City (if you're wondering how I could do that, remember, Gift Pokemon don't count as catches for the area, and Delta was a gift.)

alright i'll breed a beldum or something for you then. I'll only have 1 egg to donate!

antidakoda said:
alright i'll breed a beldum or something for you then. I'll only have 1 egg to donate!

Cool, just don't tell me what it is. I want a surprise!

After receiving another shipment of eggs, so generously donated by Keeper of Night, I decided to hatch one of them, giving up my Castelia Sewer catch. After running around for a while, it hatched into... A Dratini! I named him Dmaster. He's backup in case (heaven forbid) Lucky dies. Afterwards, I punched a hole in the route leading up to Virbank, then went to grinding for the gym. Everybody was level 18, and Delta and Puff evolved! I thought that it wold go smoothly, without casualties.

And it did!
After doing the Pokestar Studios work, I moved on to beating up Team Plasma. Then, I went to Castelia and got my free bike!
THIS is why I was holding off on hatching another egg. I gave up the Relic Path catch, and after a while, it hatched into...

Holy guacamole, this is just what I needed...

It's a Vulpix, and just in time for the Bug Gym. Oh wait, it's female. Hmm.. where are some female forum member - oh, there's one!
I named the Vulpix Articwhite.
Then, I went to the sewers to beat up Team Plasma again. And I did! Then I went over to the Castelia park, hoping to find an Eevee -

FREAKING RATTATAS, CLOGGING UP BOTH CATCHES IN THE DOUBLE GRASS. And, WHOA, those two just injured QWERTYDITTO! Switch in to Puff!
(One beatdown later)
Glad that's over with. I bet the next encounters will both be Eevee. I'll just s- FREAKING RATTATAS. Oh wait, QWERTYDITTO's still hurt. I'll just switch in to Puff again.

Wild Rattata used Pursuit!

WHAT.

QWERTYDITTO, are you okay?! Speak to me!

QWERTYDITTO fainted!

N-no...

Puff? Paddy185?

DESTROY THEM.

and so the Rattatas were.

[animate]drilbur[/animate]
RIP QWERTYDITTO,
Level 1-18

I am so sorry. You were the best Drilbur ever. If I had simply healed instead of switched, or healed before continuing to search, you would still be alive. How can I be so smart, and still be so dumb?!

I am so, so sorry.
I was hoping to get through without casualties ;_;

I had a nice, big update all typed up for you guys, but then the server decided to be a jerk and crashed just as I was posting it. So, because I am too lazy to type it up again, I will just give a basic summary.

I grinded up to level 22, then took on Burgh, who I destroyed. I then hatched an egg which contained a Tepic, who I named Bacon. He's boxed for now. I then beat Colress, and hatched another egg, Zyflair the Eevee.

Route catches given up this time:
Desert Resort outside
the route right before Lostlorn Forest

Team:
Delta/Servine lv 24
Puff/Herdier lv 22
Paddy185/Tranquil lv 24
Lucky Fire/Gible lv 23
Articwhite/Vulpix lv 24
Zyflair/Eevee lv 1

Back