Finished A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled... No more registrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok we have to step our game up! NineTails use Flamethrower. Gardevior use Physcic!"

While the Fire engulfed the air the Gardevior eleganlty grabs th efire and twirls it into rings. She surround herself in the rings and does a dance. While Dancing the rungs of fire slip off her fingures and frieght towards both Tagekiss and Pachirisu.

"Dawn, don't even say a thing! Based on our judges panel, that was one of the most elegant moves we have ever seen! Sonya advances!"
OoC: Judge my battle I_M.

OOC: LOL

The Venusaur in launched up into the air but grabs the side of the wall and shoots back down.
Like a sling shot...
But it Backfires! The Venusaur slams into the ground. The Gyradose Trips over Venusaur while useing Hydro Pump and blast the water towards the ground the send an eruption of stone EVERYWHERE!! The Vensaur tries to stand up but is KO'd by the rock. The Gyradose manages to survive. Raquaza tries to use outrage but is boggled by May's epic Fail.
Joey: 70%
May:30%

OoC: I'm a girl?!? :0

IC: Gym leaders must have pokemon on reserve for back to back battles. I know he didn't go heal them just now
"Good job Effy!"

"Let's wrap this thing up! Rayquaza, Extremespeed time, looking like an allusion! Xatu, make Rayquaza ever FASTER!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back