9/11 Memorial Thread

Teddiursa

Pokébeach Strategist.
I think that, today being the 6th Anniversary of 9/11, that we should think about everyone that died that day.

Just post your sympathies for the pople that died and the people's family.

The world will never forget that day.

Teddiursa said:
I think that, today being the 4th Anniversary of 9/11....

It's actually the 6th anniversary. :/

Anyway, I don't know anyone personally who had their life taken away, but I feel for all the people who lost someone they cared for.

Kevin Garrett said:
Anyway, I don't know anyone personally who had their life taken away, but I feel for all the people who lost someone they cared for.

same hear.....

Well, no one died in 9/11 for me, but about 20 of my cousins died while serving in IRAQ. I was very close to one in particuliar.

This is one of the most important anniverseries of that fateful day because the event happened on a Tuesday like today...I feel for everybody that lost their lives in it too...

dmaster out.

May Osama Bin Laden die for the pain he caused so many families. Sorry to all of you who did lose family in 9/11. God bless America, Let freedom ring.

If they think they can try to kill the beast that is the United States of America, they got another thing coming, it's called, FREEDOM, and let all Al-Qadea members die a horrible death, that goes double for Osama Bin Laden, too. America is the land of freedom, they should know that

Amen. ALl of these speeches are truely inspiring. Especially coming from the young minds of teenagers and younger kids. I wish the troops could see this... it almost makes you want to cry... :'(

It just goes to show you, when you mess with America, you mess with a sleeping dragon, we will burn terrorism to a crisp

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
If they think they can try to kill the beast that is the United States of America, they got another thing coming, it's called, FREEDOM, and let all Al-Qadea members die a horrible death, that goes double for Osama Bin Laden, too. America is the land of freedom, they should know that

That's right. Any Al Qadea, Al Qadea supporter, or terrorist anywhere this is a message to you. DIE. Leave the face of the earth and never cause lives to be shattered ever again. This is a tribute video to 9/11. To all American troops. I support you 100% . Get out there and keep kicking terrorist butt.

:'(. Once again... its sad, how the terrorists were once people, just like us, but became these, corrupted,evil-minded, mishaps, who are the devil himself. ALl the people that were killed, what was gained? NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING was gained, by killing thousandths, and hurting the families of millions. No person should have to suffer what all americans (and other people), have had to go through, the past 6 years. To all Iraqi soldiers, me and my family, and proud donators to your cause, and if you don't keep fighting,

Who will?

I don,t live in USA but it is clearly seen with this the world´s nº1 sickness wars and terrorism truly I got the mouth opened when that happened I don,t know what Bin Laden had in his head that day...

That's EXCATLY what I'm trying to say also... letting anger out only shows that you promote the terrorists... (I'm not saying you do, but THEY let anger out on the U.S, YOU let it out on POKEBEACH)...

ash ketchup said:
That's EXCATLY what I'm trying to say also... letting anger out only shows that you promote the terrorists... (I'm not saying you do, but THEY let anger out on the U.S, YOU let it out on POKEBEACH)...

All we're saying is don't mess with the U.S.A .

There like kamakazies like the Japanese were in World War II, what happened, WE WON, and we'll win this (hopefully not) by dropping an atomic bomb on Al-Qadea HQ, but it could create World War III

Back