Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put up a Level 37 Golbat in replace because it was snipped! If possible, it will be great to have a destiny knot as well! My IGN is Melvin. Thank you very much!

Edit: Oops my Golbat got snipped as well. I've put up at Level 35 Mantyke under the same IGN. Hopefully this time it will go smoothly!

Looks like it was snipped. Can you put up another Pokemon please?

Can I have a Japanese lv 57. Adamant Ditto please? I put a female lv. 41 Manectric up with the message Yakkov. Please thank you.

Can I have a Japanese lv 57. Adamant Ditto please? I put a female lv. 41 Manectric up with the message Yakkov. Please thank you.

I only have level 95 versions at the moment. Can you change the level for the Ditto please?

Looks like it was snipped. Can you put up another Pokemon please?

Lol. Ok this time I've put a Level 35 Tentacruel under the IGN Melvin. It will be good if it is an Adamant Ditto with Destiny Knot. Thanks so much and sorry for the trouble!

Hi Yakkov, can i have a japanese 6iv adamant ditto? i have deposited a level 30 male buneary. My in-game name is Polgo and the message ive put there was "Hi Yakkov!" thank you!

Hi Yakkov, can i have a japanese 6iv adamant ditto? i have deposited a level 30 male buneary. My in-game name is Polgo and the message ive put there was "Hi Yakkov!" thank you!

Ditto Sent!

I'd like to get a 6IV Ditto, if I could. Any nature, doesn't matter! All I care about is the IV's :)
I put up a level 37 Donphan with the message "Yakkov!"

Thank you!

I would like to have one, please (with japanese region if it's possible, any region if not). Nature doesn't matter. The name is Bonum Lustus, I have put up a 21 lvl Pigeotto named Vim vin and the message is "Thanks Yakkov".

Last edited:
I'd like to get a 6IV Ditto, if I could. Any nature, doesn't matter! All I care about is the IV's :)
I put up a level 37 Donphan with the message "Yakkov!"

Thank you!

Your Donphan was snipped. Can you put up another Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back