Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Yakkov,

I'm also attempting to breed competitively but having a hard time finding 6iv dittos, thanks so much!

I would like a modest ditto please. I put a level one Charmander on the GTS, and asked for a level 91+ ditto.

The message is "Thanks Yakkov"

My IGN is Daniel

Thank you!

It seems that your Pokemon was snipped. I didn't find it. Please refer to the front page for what to redeposit for the Ditto.

Hi,
I would really love one since im really getting into (shiny) breeding recently.

Deposited: Wingull, male, level 3
IGN: Harold
Request: Jolly Ditto 91+ (non-english please)

Really Appreciated. Thank You!

It seems that your Pokemon was snipped. I didn't find it. Please refer to the front page for what to redeposit for the Ditto

If your playing ORAS, go to the Battle Frontier and go to the Pokemon Center there. There soon be a man by the town map by the PC and he'll check your Pokemon's IVs.

If your playing XY, go to Kiloude City and go to the Pokemon Center there. There soon be a man by the town map by the PC and he'll check your Pokemon's IVs.

Both of these require for you to beat the main story mode first.
I tried that, and turns out my new ditto is 6iv. not so sure it was yours though, as you did not mention shiny Japanese dittos, right?

I tried that, and turns out my new ditto is 6iv. not so sure it was yours though, as you did not mention shiny Japanese dittos, right?

Yes, I think its OT was NCG or something. I don't remember. But I only am trading Japanese versions :)

This is my new request with the new pokemon, sorry for the issue. They keep taking my pokemons I don't know why!!

Deposited Pokemon: Spheal lvl 31 male
IGN: Otesanek
Reguest: Jolly Ditto

Thank you very much mate!!

Last edited:
It seems that your Pokemon was snipped. I didn't find it. Please refer to the front page for what to redeposit for the Ditto

Hm, sorry. I checked and it was still in the GTS. Guess it got lost somehow.
I deposited a new 30+ pokemon:

Deposited: Carvanha, male, lv. 35

Thanks a lot!!!

Hm, sorry. I checked and it was still in the GTS. Guess it got lost somehow.
I deposited a new 30+ pokemon:

Deposited: Carvanha, male, lv. 35

Thanks a lot!!!

Thank you :)

This is my new request with the new pokemon, sorry for the issue. They keep taking my pokemons I don't know why!!

Deposited Pokemon: Spheal lvl 31 male
IGN: Otesanek
Reguest: Jolly Ditto

Thank you very much mate!!

I don't know why they keep taking your Pokemon as well. I just now looked for your Spheal, and its telling me that, "No search result was found".

If it happens again, let's do a direct live trade okay.

I don't know why they keep taking your Pokemon as well. I just now looked for your Spheal, and its telling me that, "No search result was found".

If it happens again, let's do a direct live trade okay.

I will try to put another pokemon as soon as i finish to work. I will finish at 23 and in 1 hour, 1 hour and a half I will put the pokemon. If you will be still online for that time you can just get it as soon as I put it. If not, I will send you my friend code by pm so we can trade

Thank you so much for the help!

It seems that your Pokemon was snipped. I didn't find it. Please refer to the front page for what to redeposit for the Ditto.
Hi Yakkov,

I have changed the pokemon on GTS, and I would also like to request for the nature to be Adamant instead if possible.

Deposited: Charmander, male, lv. 35
IGN: Daniel
Requesting for: Adamant Ditto, lv. 91+ (non-english please)

Thanks once again Yakkov!

I will try to put another pokemon as soon as i finish to work. I will finish at 23 and in 1 hour, 1 hour and a half I will put the pokemon. If you will be still online for that time you can just get it as soon as I put it. If not, I will send you my friend code by pm so we can trade

Thank you so much for the help!

Sure, not a problem :)

Hi Yakkov,

I have changed the pokemon on GTS, and I would also like to request for the nature to be Adamant instead if possible.

Deposited: Charmander, male, lv. 35
IGN: Daniel
Requesting for: Adamant Ditto, lv. 91+ (non-english please)

Thanks once again Yakkov!

My Adamant Ditto are only level 57. You might need to change it to 51+

I am sorry for the issue.

Just getting back into pokemon after a long break and would love to do some breeding before Sun/Moon come out!

Deposited Pokemon: Lunatone lvl 37
Ditto level 51-60 Adamant
IGN: Chris

(hope I have the in game name correct. not sure where else it would be located)

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back