• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

*6/7 {H} Gold Pokemon Catcher, Darkrai EX FA, Mewtwo EX FA, Shinies, FA's {W} Bulk!

RE: US & Canada {H} Gold Pokemon Catcher, Darkrai EX FA, Mewtwo EX FA {W} Bulk!

pokemonmbl said:
How old can the cards in bulk be? I got 1500 for a Darkrai EX.

They can be from any set. Just make sure they're English, near mint and there are no basic energy. PM me to confirm if you want to do the trade.

EvilHamster said:
That would be fine. I'll PM you to confirm.

The only other thing I would want is Dark Explorers EX's. Do you have any unllisted?

Do you have any bulk? That's mostly what I'm looking for.

No, sorry I don't but are you only interested in bulks?

do you accept T/S/S and out of rotation cards in your bulk?

justintam0731 said:
No, sorry I don't but are you only interested in bulks?

I'm mostly interested in bulk atm. I looked over your list just in case, but didn't see anything.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
do you accept T/S/S and out of rotation cards in your bulk?

Yes, the cards can be T/S/S and from any set as long as they're near mint and English.

okay then, if your interested, I think I have around 900 bulk and if your interested I could add darkrai EX FA, I'm interested in tornadus EX FA and shiny catcher....

The Pikachu Mafia said:
okay then, if your interested, I think I have around 900 bulk and if your interested I could add darkrai EX FA, I'm interested in tornadus EX FA and shiny catcher....

I can do Tornadus EX FA for 900 bulk. I'm only accepting bulk for Gold Catcher atm. LMK if you want the Tornadus.

I'd be interested, gimme a couple hours to sort out my bulk and I'll get back to you on tornadus ^^

I have 150 bulk. Think you could CML for either a Golden Catcher, FA Entei EX or a Tornadus FA EX?

pokemonmbl said:
I have 150 bulk. Think you could CML for either a Golden Catcher, FA Entei EX or a Tornadus FA EX?

Sorry, don't need anything else on your list.

is secret rare scyther value as 25 common same like the lv x and primes ?

ash_satoshi said:
is secret rare scyther value as 25 common same like the lv x and primes ?

Sure, I'll count it as 25 commons.

RE: *5/23 {H} Gold Pokemon Catcher, Darkrai EX FA, Mewtwo EX FA, Tropical Beach {W} Bulk!

Updated with Tropical Beach and some non-FA EX's.

RE: *5/23 {H} Gold Pokemon Catcher, Darkrai EX FA, Mewtwo EX FA, Tropical Beach {W} Bulk!

so I'm getting ready to count my bulk (haven't found the time recently :c) and you said you counted T/S/S, so do you count them as Commons/Uncommons? and the RH ones as RH Commons/Uncommons? thanks in advance :)

I'll offer 1000 bulk on the Darkrai EX.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
so I'm getting ready to count my bulk (haven't found the time recently :c) and you said you counted T/S/S, so do you count them as Commons/Uncommons? and the RH ones as RH Commons/Uncommons? thanks in advance :)

T/S/S count as commons/uncommons and RH T/S/S count as RH commons/uncommons.

ESP said:
I'll offer 1000 bulk on the Darkrai EX.

No thanks, I'll pass.

RE: *5/24 {H} Gold Pokemon Catcher, Darkrai EX FA, Mewtwo EX FA, Tropical Beach {W} Bulk!

Why's that? T&T offers .055 for bulk, so that's $55 right there. Then I've got to pay to ship it. I could get one for less off of eBay, but this is convenient and quicker.

RE: *5/29 {H} Gold Pokemon Catcher, Darkrai EX FA, Mewtwo EX FA, Tropical Beach {W} Bulk!

I'll pass, thanks anyway. Bump for the week.

RE: *6/5 {H} Gold Pokemon Catcher, Darkrai EX FA, Mewtwo EX FA, Shinies, FA's {W} Bulk!

Bump to the top. Added new cards.

Back