(4) Two Platinum CoroCoro Scans, New Pokemon Silhouettes, More Legends Awakened Scans, POP 8 Release

RE: (4) Two Platinum CoroCoro Scans, New Pokemon Silhouettes, More Legends Awakened S

Bazzafer said:
I hope the silhouettes are Rotom forms/evolutions.. Rotom was so untouched in D/P.. And he's awesome! I mean, electric/ghost? Step aside, Frosslass!

Maybe they are like:
Blue: Water/ghost
Green: Grass/Bug/ghost
Red: Fire/ghost
Orange: Fighting/ghost
Purple: Psychic/ghost

:p

Chimecho3000 said:
The cards...why is it 'Forme' for Deoxys and 'Form' for Castform?

I know that Deoxys' (and Giratina's and Shaymin's) form names are officially called 'forme', but why? What's with the extra 'e', and why isn't it like that for Castform?

The difference is that when Deoxys/Giratina/Shaymin change forms, their base stats are also altered, but that is not the case with Castform or Cherrim, also Deoxys/Giratina/Shaymin keep its forme* outside of battle.

But... I may be wrong.

RE: (4) Two Platinum CoroCoro Scans, New Pokemon Silhouettes, More Legends Awakened S

cacgbass said:
Bazzafer said:
I hope the silhouettes are Rotom forms/evolutions.. Rotom was so untouched in D/P.. And he's awesome! I mean, electric/ghost? Step aside, Frosslass!

Maybe they are like:
Blue: Water/ghost
Green: Grass/Bug/ghost
Red: Fire/ghost
Orange: Fighting/ghost
Purple: Psychic/ghost

:p

Oh man, that would be amazing. Flaming Rotom!

Cool WPM. Glad you could go to Worlds. Have a real nice time at Epcot. (It rocks there.)

Also, for the new scans, I like Gliscor (Holo), Politoed, and of course Mewtwo Lv.X. Gliscor doesn't have that much synergy, but I still like his first attack. The artwork is good on these cards too. Thanks for all the early scans. :D

dmaster out.

Maybe they are rotom forms, and it can change type just like arceus by holding a specific item??? has anyone thought of that???

i'm pretty sure they're forms of rotom because they have a lot of similarities. also, you can tell they're in platinum because the map behind them is sinnoh

Sorry if this has been asked, but when are these new LA cards going to be updated to Redshark? Will it be when we get Gliscor Lv X?

Forretress and an optional poke-body? When have poke-bodies been optional? That should be a poke-power, not a body. Right?

All of them look like rotom taking over a machine,

Blue = fridge? or a Washer/dryer? It has a spike-ish thing on it's head like rotom

Green = lawn mower or something like that? But it has lightning-arms like rotom or sim by the looks of it.... Maybe a Video camera?..But whats with the thing? Maybe it's a helicopter gone wrong?

Red = A grill or a house's furnace? Has a spike-ish thing too

Purple = TV? Has a spike-ish thing as the above do

Yellow = ..? Maybe not a Rotom form, But who knows...
You cant see the detail on them much, Other then that they look awesome.

They do all seem like a electric pokemon. Prob a new eevelution kind of pokemon prob like rotom or so.

Maybe more like a new form of rotom or pokemon formes from the reverse world.

I hope the items to get these pokemon in America are sent through wi-fi, that'd make life a lot easier.

Serjent Tankian said:
Dude, Politoed sucks now. he doesn't get the boost from his own body :( And there are no decent pre-release basics this set :eek: Misdreavus and Exeggcute are the only decent things in the set as far as that goes.

Read the JP spoiler, and if you look, it never says anything about Politoed.

one of them looks like another porygon form mabye not an evolution just a form(the orange one) looks more defencive. one looks like a crab (maby a krabby corpish pre-voltion)(red). purple is propably a rotom evolution. blue and green are just things, there just them. I dont even know.

Please kill me when this silhouettes show new pokemon. They looks like household appliances. :rolleyes:

Back