(4) Two Platinum CoroCoro Scans, New Pokemon Silhouettes, More Legends Awakened Scans, POP 8 Release

RE: (2) New Pokemon Silhouettes, More Legends Awakened Scans [8/6]

To me, the red one resembles a crab, while the yellow one reminds me a little of baltoy. I think it looks like a fighting type.
Anyway, if they are legit, they look pretty odd...

The green could be thunderstorm Castform, although red looks like a Krabby pre-evolution. Orange looks like Baltoy, but why would that need a baby/different forme?

Maybe these are the pokemon you encounter in the torn world, they're the same old pokemon, but different images.

Blue looks like something Byron (6th gym leader) would have. It appears to be steel with metal beams for arms.

Purple reminds me of Pikachu, with Pikachu/lightning arms. Its strange how the bottom 3 colors (blue, purple, and red) all have horns.

Serebii.net said:
It is now confirmed and it seems CoroCoro has them in their new issue, so it'll likely be next month before we see anything new so watch this space for further news.
Well, whatever they are, they sure will be unique (not sure if thats a good thing)

They look legit, but god help us if the green one is actually a pokemon.

Purple and Orange could be alt. formes for Rotom and Manaphy respectively, the red one is probably some random bug or crab pokemon, and the blue one looks like some kind of clothes peg thing.

Maybe the blue one is a new forme of ... all I can think of is maybe Aggron or Mawile.

the blue one's arm/ tentacle thinggys aren't semetrical which makes me thing that they aren't arms.

Well it seems that they've been confirmed to be in this month's coro coro.
Sorry for the size...
10036_pm_122_545lo.jpg

Cipher said:
I would disagree that Deoxys Defense Forme's awkward wording is a "major mistake". Such an effect is very difficult to word. It could be worded slightly better, but not much: "During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of an attack, excluding damage, done to Deoxys, and any damage done to Deoxys by attacks is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance)." It's an odd one to word.

I aggree with you, it is suppose to be worded like shown on the card. They had to keep it the same “prevent all effects from an attack…” and add an additional term, preventing some damage. It was not in error, they just had to word it the best they could so that people would understand. I understand it perfectly and do not see any problem with it.

I can't say how I truly feel about those Pokemon....they don't look that great.

The purple one does look a little like Rotom, so perhaps it too got an alternate form?

I can't even guess what the other ones are....

Anyway, glad to see Uxie Lv. X. Now we don't have to use JP spoilers for AMU discussion anymore.

Its shaping up to a good set. Too bad I can't go to an LA Pre-release. :/

Alternate form(e)s or not, these look awful. The blue one looks like it has a stapler for an arm.

Some of the newer Pokémon just look wack; Stunky, Hippopotas, Shaymin "Normal"/Sky Forme... it's as if they just needed some filler.

Kemony said:
Cipher said:
I would disagree that Deoxys Defense Forme's awkward wording is a "major mistake". Such an effect is very difficult to word. It could be worded slightly better, but not much: "During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of an attack, excluding damage, done to Deoxys, and any damage done to Deoxys by attacks is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance)." It's an odd one to word.

I aggree with you, it is suppose to be worded like shown on the card. They had to keep it the same “prevent all effects from an attack…” and add an additional term, preventing some damage. It was not in error, they just had to word it the best they could so that people would understand. I understand it perfectly and do not see any problem with it.
Heh, guess I was posting those scans too late at night to be able to read clearly enough. *edits out*

I dunno. I like them. They all remind me of Rotom, I think you have to give items to Rotom and then it'll evolve into one of the five. There must be a reason for Rotom being so...mysteriously late in the numbers, it's so weird to have a single-form Pokemon so late in the Dex.

To me, the green ones looks like a lamp on it's front, horizontally with a...thing sticking into it. It could also be a truck, but I doubt that. It looks like it hovers on the little lightning thing. Rotom is motor backwards, so...maybe...

The blue one looks like a washing machine with (jumper?) cables for a car as it's right arm. It's left looks like a bony I don't know much about cars. It has a tail that could be the actual cable? Two medium legs, it walks.

The purple one to me looks like a TV or a monitor with Rotom's arms. It could also be a microwave. It hovers, I guess. (Upon further inspection, it looks cylindrical because of the corners at the bottom.)

The red/pink one looks like a toaster from an angle with claws, and four tiny legs. It walks, I guess.

The orange one is the one I have trouble on seeing. It reminds me for some reason of a gyroscope, but it also reminds me of an hourglass from a somewhat-aerial view. It also reminds me of a pocket watch or a locket. It looks like it hovers.

EDIT: @orangematt: Skunpoo/Stunky is supposed to have a butt as it's face, that is why it looks odd. :p

yeah, i was thinking rotom forms because rotom really wasn't touched on in daimond and pearl. i was also thinking the blue one looks like a new wormadam form-possibly ice? if they are new pokemon all together (not new forms or evolutions), then i don't think they will be very creative/unique.

RE: (3) Two Platinum CoroCoro Scans, New Pokemon Silhouettes, More Legends Awakened Scans [8/6]

Maybe all are Rotom forms, and since some of them resemble electrical devices, it could be a Rotom inside those devices, like the TV in the Old Chateu. Although its seems a bit awkward using these "form(e)s" in battle... :(

RE: (3) Two Platinum CoroCoro Scans, New Pokemon Silhouettes, More Legends Awakened Scans [8/6]

i know what it is :D
it is ditto that are in weird forms XD

InuMimi said:
yeah, I was thinking rotom forms because rotom really wasn't touched on in daimond and pearl. I was also thinking the blue one looks like a new wormadam form-possibly ice? if they are new pokemon all together (not new forms or evolutions), then I don't think they will be very creative/unique.

There is actually a good chance that it may happen. In Platinum, the climate is much colder, so wouldn't a Wormadam need to adapt to the changes?

...?

Water Pokémon Master said:
Kemony said:
Cipher said:

Heh, guess I was posting those scans too late at night to be able to read clearly enough. *edits out*

lol, its ok. I have been in that position before, night reading its like you never knew how to read in the first place sometimes.

RE: (2) Platinum Silhouettes, More Legends Awakened Scans [8/6]

xxashxx said:
They look pretty real to me. Though why would they release those if the game has not been released yet? They look sort of like an after release gig so they could be fake but time will tell.:)

they look like they are all metal type. They also might be different forms off pokemon.I'm guessing Rotom.

If they are new pokemon,they are starting to slack.If they are new forms,They are a little creative or they are fan made because they kind of look like it

Hmm, that Flower Rotatey thing looks to me like a Clock :O
That looks like a hard script to make, but then again, they design all this.
I don't exactly understand how the could just put in 5 new Pokémon when the game is nothing more than a remake.

And care to fill me in on why you removed the link to PB's main page from the top of the page? It makes life so much harder :O

They look cool and fake too. They all look somewhat of different formes of Rotom--or Rotomlutions. The orange one could be the split evo of Baltoy. The blue could be a Icy Wormadam since it is colder in platinum as The Cystal Shaymin said. They could also be formes of Castform/Phione. Cool though.

I'm betting three of them are Regi-formes. The purple is the only one I think looks like Rotom. The orange looks a LOT like Registeel.

Back