(4) Two Platinum CoroCoro Scans, New Pokemon Silhouettes, More Legends Awakened Scans, POP 8 Release

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE: (3) Two Platinum CoroCoro Scans, New Pokemon Silhouettes, More Legends Awakened Scans [8/6]

The... Green one I believe does indeed resemble Rotom a bit... But I'd be hard pressed to say that all of those Pokemon are Rotomo forms. -.- It'd be overkill to the extreme.

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
RE: (3) Two Platinum CoroCoro Scans, New Pokemon Silhouettes, More Legends Awakened Scans [8/6]

There is actually a good chance that it may happen. In Platinum, the climate is much colder, so wouldn't a Wormadam need to adapt to the changes?

...?

someone agrees? *is excited* that's what i was thinking considering everything/everyone else in the game get's a make over to deal with the colder climate.

orangemask

Aspiring Trainer

After looking over everyone's posts, no one's made note of where on the Sinnoh map these silhouettes are located.

The green one appears over the Eterna Forest. The blue one, possibly over Lake Verity or Canalave City (a port town). Red over Mt Coronet. The purple one near Turnback Cave... I can't remember where there's a desert area... I think over by the Fighting/Resort/Survival Area? So the orange one I can't pinpoint...

It's a theory, anyway, which would support form(e)s over new Pokémon.

Ophie

Aspiring Trainer

For a while, I had thought about a possible Pokémon being a scrap metal thing that could evolve into a whole bunch of different appliance-like things, like refrigerators, TVs, vacuum cleaners, and anything else that could talk in The Brave Little Toaster. It seems like as if they're doing something similar with Rotom. Rotom, by itself, is simply plasma (hence the Ghost-type, I guess, as normal matter goes through plasma), but perhaps when it finds its way into various things or is equipped with electronic devices or scrap metal, it takes that form and acquires different types--Electric/Ice for the refrigerator, for instance, or Electric/Fire for a heat lamp.

The green one kind of looks like a square Chimecho though.

Shade Daroach

RE: (3) Two Platinum CoroCoro Scans, New Pokemon Silhouettes, More Legends Awakened S

I have 2 guesses to what they are:

As already mentioned : Wormadam forms.
They all have a thing on the top of their heads making it look like there hanging from something (like the previous Wormadam). Except the orange one.That looks like a rotom.

Pokemon: The pokemon that only appear in the reverse world. We havent heard anything about pokemon being in the reverse world yet, so maybe these guys are what they've been waiting to release.

Ophie

Aspiring Trainer

Oh yeah, Wormadam. I forgot about that. I'd like to see a proper Bug/Water that's fully-evolved.

Also, that "Handsome" guy looks hilarious. His huge eyes crack me up.

Dragon Master #9

Master of the T2 Decks
orangematt said:
After looking over everyone's posts, no one's made note of where on the Sinnoh map these silhouettes are located.

The green one appears over the Eterna Forest. The blue one, possibly over Lake Verity or Canalave City (a port town). Red over Mt Coronet. The purple one near Turnback Cave... I can't remember where there's a desert area... I think over by the Fighting/Resort/Survival Area? So the orange one I can't pinpoint...

It's a theory, anyway, which would support form(e)s over new Pokémon.

That's a really good point. Maybe that could be. They're also centered around the torn world. It probably be something we won't even expect.

Also, the red one looks like an evil Cherubi...
1. it's red
2. it has a horn
3. it looks like it has dead roots/vines
4. at the bottom of it, it has feet like cherubi.

Obviously this isn't the case, but it looks like it!! =)

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Okay, lots of news today. :D

First, the new scans. I really like Houndoom, and obviously Uxie and Uxie Lv.X. :D

Now to the new formes/Coro-Coro scans. I'm pretty sure they are new forms, not new Pokemon. As to which forms they're from, I have no idea. Probably Rotom is my guess. We better get more info. soon. Also, lol at Handsome. The new Eterna Gym looks cooler too with swinging platform-like things.

POP 8 better not be re-prints. :[ Otherwise, that's cool.

Worlds site sounds cool. I wish I could get a Lucario. Special moves ftw if it has any. Cool signings, that's great.

dmaster out.

Aqua Smeargle

Aspiring Trainer
WPM said:
EDIT: The "Pokemon / forms" are confirmed to appear in the next issue of CoroCoro (see bottom right page).
Let the fakemon begin! (Fake versions of what the silhouettes are representing, that is.)

I personaly like Ophie's theory of rotom taking over mechanical things. Guess we'll just have to wait and see though.

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)
Thanks for EVERYTHING, WPM! Lots of Pokeon news, that's for sure! Great stuff.

7Lucario7Master7

No i dont liek mudkipz!
Advanced Member
well the turny maker in my area said that its going to have a bunch of all out of format cards so yay.

King Salamence

Aspiring Trainer
I hope the silhouettes are Rotom forms/evolutions.. Rotom was so untouched in D/P.. And he's awesome! I mean, electric/ghost? Step aside, Frosslass!

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Dude, Politoed sucks now. he doesn't get the boost from his own body :( And there are no decent pre-release basics this set :eek: Misdreavus and Exeggcute are the only decent things in the set as far as that goes.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This set is going to be very cool. I loewtwo LVX's Giga Burn attack. That is the best attack since he had Psyburn.:)

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
The cards....why is it 'Forme' for Deoxys and 'Form' for Castform?

I know that Deoxys' (and Giratina's and Shaymin's) form names are officially called 'forme', but why? What's with the extra 'e', and why isn't it like that for Castform?