(4) TCG Learning Simulator, Redshark CoL Release, BW Dub, HGSS Promos [2/15]

Man, I was really hoping the simulator would be a lot better than just helping people learn the game. Oh well, perhaps they will improve it as time goes by. I really like they brought back the "Who's that Pokemon?" segment back. I loved those. :]

dmaster out.

That Color TCG game was awesome (even if I never did beat the final four whatever-they're-called). I think the only reason I still have my old SP and haven't sold it on eBay or something is to play that once in a while...since I always just glitch my way through Blue and am too lazy to get the save glitch on Gold fixed. Also, Imakuni? needs to make an appearance in the main games.

....so hopefully this sim manages to live up to those standards. I wish you good luck, sirs. (Even though my knowledge of pokemon TCG extends exactly as far as said Color game provides, which means I will suck horrendously before I get the hang of it)

EDIT: Oh. It's for helping people learn the game? That....would actually be perfect for me, then. Must make a note to try it out at a later date.

I think that if Ash aged, it wouldn't be that interesting. Also, Pikachu should be the strongest pokemon ever, but every season he isn't even that good in the beginning. And he knows volt tackle, one of the best electric type moves in the game! Whatever, but the TCG thing looks good, mostly because i have no clue how to play the card game. Finally,I love the new theme song and it's great that they brought back Who's That Pokemon? That was the best thing ever!

I loved playing the TCG against Julie when I was little! The new simulator may not be very useful for competitive players, but I think it's amazing for new players.

Yay! I might finally be able to play the TCG.

ALSO! I'm loving the english dub, got up a six to watch them in HD. I nearly jumped off of th couch when I saw the "Who's That Pokemon?" segment.
Good job, TCPi. Keep it up, or else.

THX
~AUSA

I was really disspointed with the dub, they Stolen it into a short 10 - 15 sec intro when normally intros are usually 45 second long. They removed certain scenes and stuff. Oh well what can you expect. But I'll stick to watching the Japanese episodes.

I hope the online TCG goes somewhere, hopefully it becomes a desktop client, and some kind of deck/card management software that we can use offline without internet access.

The website says "Win new cards!" and Adam Capriola's email says " will initially feature three preconstructed Pokémon TCG decks" Emphasis on "initially" so I'm hopeful that they will improve it with custom decks.

I hope that it will actually have a tutorial and not just expect you to know how to play because once again, I have NO clue how to play the card game. I also wish that the Who's That Pokemon? had sound because it is cooler than just a picture.

Posted by Water Pokémon Master - Yesterday 09:00 PM
?

If you are asking what i mean by that, then in that post you said....

"The intro to the dub is also below; it is basically a cut-up version of the original Best Wishes intro. My only complaint about it is that the Unova Pokemon at the end are completely obscured by the show's logo - they should have delayed the logo by 2 or 3 seconds so we could see all of them in their CGI glory!"

However, the video posted below that statement is a combination of trailers that i saw on youtube atleast a week ago

However, the video posted below that statement is a combination of trailers that i saw on youtube atleast a week ago

What the heck are you talking about? There is only 2 videos on that news page... first one is the "Who's that Pokemon?" video and the other is the opening video :b

Also, is it only me who is reminded about Misty when you can hear Ash and Iris saying "Who's that Pokemon?" with Oshawott? :3

Oh man,=O What a super FREAKIN' beginning 4 a pokemon serie!!!! But It looked like it's a music video from Linkin Park did. Me 2, I think it doesn't fit for childrens' t.v. show.

I'm glad they brought back "Who's that Pokemon?" Oh man,I missed old fashion pokemon when I was the kid(w/ misty in them). The series got ruined the series when May w/ her so smartwimp bro Max,he's super igoring(I hate them so much). & then Dawn came along from 4th gen,she's ok but better than May. But I luv her piplup,but he's so adorable. I hope he have a relationship w/ Iris & he haven;t 1 for awhile,they looks they're so cute 2gether.

But Cilan,he looks like a fruit 2 me. He reminds me of Jack from Dr. Who,when he jump out on Ash like jack did w/ doctor, I think Cilan's homosexual. We don't need homosexual on kid show. If they make Cilan & Ash make out,I'll never watch it again. DX I'm sorry,but Digimon Froniter's way worse like Takuya & Koji merged into Susanoomon. That's more GAYER!!!!DX

:( only pre constructed decks....lame. i loved whos that pokemon though. aldo the pokemon musical numbers...my friend knew the whole rap lol

If you think about it. This will be great for those just starting out. Sure it will not have every card but It will be enough to get you started if you are new to the TCG.:)

^but what about us that already know...we cant test decks on there like...redshark (arrrggg im gonna have to actually use redshark now idk why but i just dont like it)

What the heck are you talking about? There is only 2 videos on that news page... first one is the "Who's that Pokemon?" video and the other is the opening video :b

Perhaps its due to me living in canada or something, but i only see one video, and it contains what i said, and theres this ads by google bar thing below it if that means anything

@ catutie, I don't like redshark because it's not visual enough for me..

there are 2 other options that I found, one I forgot what it's called, but is all 3D effect and installs on your computer (it might have mac support too, don't remember) and there is an in-browser java/flash based one that I like to use, but lately it's been crashing =(

on topic: the new intro was really something else =)

Back