• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[4/9] AnUnown Trader has appeared! || H: Promos, Shinies, Sleeves W: Shiny, Star!

RE: [2/9] AnUnown Trader has appeared! || H: FA Supporters, PLS W: Gold Catcher, FA Skyla

Please CML for Cobalion EX FA and a Scramble Switch!!

RE: [2/9] AnUnown Trader has appeared! || H: FA Supporters, PLS W: Gold Catcher, FA Skyla

Please check my list for Rayquaza EX Promo. Thanks!

Pokepuzzle said:
I was banned from Pokegym.

Everything thinks I'm a scammer though lol...I was banned due to flaming another member, and then permabanned for attempting to create a proxy. NOT because I scammed. wtf lol. I don't scam people.

Anyway, could you do my 2x Deoxys ex for your FA Cheren + Crystal Edge/Wall? lmk.

Or FA Entei ex + Crystal edge/wall.

Thanks. I prefer Cheren though.

Do you know off hand which sets those Deoxys are from?

Fluttershy said:
Please CML for Cobalion EX FA and a Scramble Switch!!

Unfortunately, I didn't see anything on your list.

Afro-G said:
Please check my list for Rayquaza EX Promo. Thanks!

Would you do it for Cresselia?

Normal and speed form

RE: [2/21] AnUnown Trader has appeared! || H: FA Supporters, BW64,65,70-72 W: Stars! CYL

Added new promos, sending this baby up!

RE: [3/26] AnUnown Trader has appeared! || H: Promos, Shinies, Sleeves W: Shiny, Star!

Updated the first post... bumping it up!

RE: [3/26] AnUnown Trader has appeared! || H: Promos, Shinies, Sleeves W: Shiny, Star!

Hey, AnUnown! Are you interested in a 3-ring Darkrai Binder (picture)? And how many? I have 2 for trade. I'm interested in most of your FA's (Colress, Giratina, a few others as well) as well as Lugia EX (Plasma Storm?), and less so in Shaymin EX and Regigigas EX. Let me know if you're interested, and while you're at it, could you check my list for anything else you're interested in? Thanks!

[3/26] AnUnown Trader has appeared! || H: Promos, Shinies, Sleeves W: Shiny, St

Hi machamp, I'm more interested in sturdy/clos able binders. I felt the darkrai one at an event and it didn't feel like it would stand the test of time. Sorry!

What would you want for Colress FA? I have both Shiny Terrakion and Shiny Altaria

What trading figures (the game) do you have?

Akamu54 said:
What would you want for Colress FA? I have both Shiny Terrakion and Shiny Altaria

Hi Akamu,

Both Colress's are pending trade on the gym, so I'd like to wait until that's confirmed.

Binx345 said:
What trading figures (the game) do you have?

Here's a pic of some of them I took a little while back:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rwlx23s2p68nljh/2013-03-04%2022.01.46.jpg

The chimchar and eevee one was traded away though. Any in particular you're looking for?

As an aside, is it just me or does the multi-quote not work?

hey there, cml for these please:

Shiny Blastoise
Shiny Random Receiver
Gold Catcher

I don't expect to get them all, but any would help.

Okay, no worries! PM if they become available, I guess

please see my thread, as I am interested in most of those figures, and do you know what the secret packaged figures are? I will not trade ultra rare cards towards the figures you have (unless you have crystals, misty, brock, erika, sabrina, judge--or other really rare ones like gyarados), but I have a ton of stuff.

Binx345 said:
please see my thread, as I am interested in most of those figures, and do you know what the secret packaged figures are? I will not trade ultra rare cards towards the figures you have (unless you have crystals, misty, brock, erika, sabrina, judge--or other really rare ones like gyarados), but I have a ton of stuff.

There is no way to tell what's in the secrets unless you open them. These are ALL unopened. I did open some, but they're now part of my personal collection.

Anywho, is this one of the BW-Ps?

promo Japanese Victory Medal pikachu 3rd place pushing bronze

also, the battle coins, where do you value those?

The Japanese victory medal- has 31 L-P and promo star.

The battle coins 1 pack at about $2 for 5 different coins/pogs/battle chips. ATM I can not find pics of these anywhere, but they are not battrio battle coins. These are cardboard.

Hi Unknown,
I'm thinking panda will turn down my trade. What would it take to trade for the SR Blaistoise? Any FA? or EX. Whats a CYL?

Binx345 said:
The Japanese victory medal- has 31 L-P and promo star.

The battle coins 1 pack at about $2 for 5 different coins/pogs/battle chips. ATM I can not find pics of these anywhere, but they are not battrio battle coins. These are cardboard.

Sorry, I missed this. Not interested in the coins, just the SR UR arceus water type and Japanese Victory Medal.

HypR said:
Hi Unknown,
I'm thinking panda will turn down my trade. What would it take to trade for the SR Blaistoise? Any FA? or EX. Whats a CYL?

CYL is check your list. SR Blastoise will be mighty hard to get from me as I value it beyond the current market monetary value. It would need to be something more than a FA

Hi! I'm interested in the following:

Entei EX FA EX
Landorus FA EX
Bianca FA
Landorus EX
Lugia EX

Please CML? Thanks!

Interested in your Crystal Kingdra. Landorus and Lugia are gone

Back