3DS release date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electimortar

BARK BARK BARK
http://kotaku.com/5650652/the-nintendo-3ds-has-a-release-date

February 26 for 300$ worth of yen -.-

Hooray for US release being a month later though

They better have some inexpensive killer games right away at that price, or sales will lag.

Wow, that's alot of money for a handheld console. Hopefully its backwards compatible with DS game.

^It is

Told you EM, Better in March ;)

$300 is a lot of money for a DS, hopefully it is at least $250 in the US, then I might be able to get and still be able to afford Black and White.

Hmmmm......if that March release time for western gamers holds up, it'll be out just in time for the overseas release of B/W as well, right when we'll need a second system to transfer Pokemon over to the new games without playing musical trades over Wi-Fi......I think I just solved my own personal transfer problems! : D

Anywho, considering it's going to have a GB/GBA Virtual console, comes with a 2GB SD card, Mii Plaza, and a few games built in, I can understand the price (which will prolly be lowered a bit for us, thank goodness). Its essentially a handheld Wii with those features, except with a touch screen and 3D capabilities instead of wireless motion controls ^^

Also, in my opinion, it was a good move for Nintendo to bypass Christmas release this year too. Let Microsoft and Sony (Wii posers....) duke it out, then swoop in. If Nintendo is smart, they'll start letting people pre-order during/right after the holidays, when kids, especially older tweenage boys (the age when no one knows what to get for them, so they just give them cash), will have a sudden influx of money from their extended family, nothing to spend it on, and are more likely to pay for the system in full with said cash when pre-ordering. That would just be intelligent marketing right there *nod nod*

Whoops, Tana got off on a tangent, didn't she?

...$300 dollars.
What is this I don't even-

I wasn't expecting it to be below $200, but that's kind of pushing it, not gonna lie >.>

Lol I thought they were going to have it the same price as a DSi of DSi XL XD
$300, what the thats like £200, a DSi is like £150, this isnt cool...

This will be worth almost any price dare I say. It's really blowing my mind each time I see something new. I seriously can't wait for it.

dmaster out.

I wasn't expecting it to cost $300. Though I ready have a DS so I am not planning to get a 3DS anytime soon. The price will eventually go down a bit after it is released and has been out for a while.

I just realised that it is the same price as a Wii, Probably even more...
And you can play GBA and GB games on it..
But for the graphics it is probably woth it in the end XD

Wow $300...so then Canadians are probably looking at $350. Blah, I was looking forward to this. Not so much anymore.

so march wow though $300. I want it but i also want pokemon black and white. What should I do?

This is now on the front page, so it can be discussed there now. *Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back