(3) Victini Prerelease Promo, Shelmet Regionals Promos, Trio Badge Pin [10/19]

So we get the 120 for 1 Victini at the PRs? Totally going to this one.

EDIT: awww Gliscor, why you gotta hate on Victini

It's bad Victini, a promo of a bad card, yeah. Only worth getting these for collectors.

I don't like the promos that much at all. Bad victini...

I would rather have the Fliptini but hopefully kids or eBayers will like them.

Any Victini is better than no Victini

Sucks I probably won't be able to make it to a prerelease.

On the other hand, Regionals Promo being a basic? ewww

I'd like to put this Victini in the same deck as the Lucky Star Victini, with 2 of each. It'll be fun to use.

Hey, when ARE the pre-releases anyway?

Ophie said:
I'd like to put this Victini in the same deck as the Lucky Star Victini, with 2 of each. It'll be fun to use.

Hey, when ARE the pre-releases anyway?

The Pre-releases are next weekend (Oct 29-30) and the following one (Nov 5-6)

Darn it...I checked, and the one closest to me will be on October 29th. That means I'll be going by myself (as anyone else I know who's interested won't be available) and thus get only one of this promo Victini. Unless it's part of the set too.

Regionals promo sucks, badge design kinda sucks but it's bearable, I do like the prerelease Victini though.

@Ophie:
Prerelease cards are always cards from the main set. So yes, this Victini will be in Noble Victories...

I LOVE my coin flips. Fliptini+ShoopDaWooptini (As I will call it forever) = happy me.

Although there are better uses for Fliptini... >:D

Oh, excellent, the Psychic Victini is the prerelease promo. That means it won't be a pain for me to trade for one.

You guys are all dead as soon as I start running Victini Donk =D

I'm mostly just frustrated because we can't see the numbers of either card. :p

Wow there is some pretty cool stuff in the news today. I like the way the badge looks and almost looks like the one from the show too.:)

When they gave out the Sinnoh badge pins, they had the designs of the badges from the games on them. The shape of all the pins was square, but rounded on the top and bottom, with the badge printed on it.

And now they're doing patches. Honestly, I don't see what you can do with a patch. Pins are much easier and more versatile. What do they expect us to do, have our mommies sew the patches onto our clothes and/or trade binders?

DNA said:
When they gave out the Sinnoh badge pins, they had the designs of the badges from the games on them. The shape of all the pins was square, but rounded on the top and bottom, with the badge printed on it.

And now they're doing patches. Honestly, I don't see what you can do with a patch. Pins are much easier and more versatile. What do they expect us to do, have our mommies sew the patches onto our clothes and/or trade binders?

Actually I had the Croconaw/Larvitar patch sewn on to my laptop case that I carry my cards in by my great grandma and my mom heat-sealed on the Raichu patch on the same case for me. XD

DNA said:

Most patches nowadays have adhesive bottoms. You can use them like stickers, or you can iron them onto a fabric to keep it there indefinitely. These look pretty small, so you can pretty much put it anywhere you want.

Ophie said:
Most patches nowadays have adhesive bottoms. You can use them like stickers, or you can iron them onto a fabric to keep it there indefinitely. These look pretty small, so you can pretty much put it anywhere you want.
The ones they've been giving out from League lately aren't adhesive in the slightest. So I can only hope that they got wise to their failures and made the backs of these Unova ones adhesive.

I'm kinda sad also because I thought they'd be making badge pins, so I could stick them on my judge shirt with the other league pins I have. No such luck. ;;

Back