(3) Regionals Article, D/P Anime Ending, New Zoroark Trailer [4/15]

Is it just me or does the evil looking guy in the trailer have a Garchomp hairdo?

garchomp.jpg

Same shade of blue, a yellow tip like on Garchomp's nose, and it spreads out at the sides sort of like Garchomp's head. He even has the same colour eyes! I remember in the Arceus movie that those two kids at the beginning had hairstyles that matched their Pokemon, so maybe the trend is being repeated here and the antagonist of the movie is using everybody's favourite land shark. Probably reading too far into this, I just love me some speculation.

Zoroark looks awesome with the glowing eyes, and Zorua is pretty adorable lol

Maybe he's just a Garchomp freako, like some people dress up and make themselves look like a Pokemon they really like.

For the article, it is nice but there are plenty of changes I'd like to make for each list (but it is just for beginners, so I understand). But since I'm so picky, I gotta say that it isn't Galefail anymore, it's Gale =D

Flygon Donphan is IMO not T1 this season, although we will see quite a bit of it. The other decks I agree with 100%

Seems like D/P is ending. I can't wait to see what the next generation will be about. Hopefully it'll be better than D/P.

Darn, I wanted to go to Regionals this Saturday but I haven't prepared at all. I haven't played Pokémon cards much at all since the State Championships, and I always make a different deck for each major competition.

cant wait for the details for next season! i wonder when it will finish up in america?

Honestly I don't need the article already being a good player and knowing what the meta is like but TBH those lists are pretty terrible.

Is the way to get posted on the front page just posting in that thread? I keep trying to get that front page exposure, but constantly to no avail : P

PokeKid Brandon said:
Honestly I don't need the article already being a good player and knowing what the meta is like but TBH those lists are pretty terrible.

What I said about 5 said:
This article is intended for beginning and casual players of the game.

If one more person comments on the lists of the article it will be ignored. Thanks to those who actually read the article and noticed the lists weren't the main POINT of it.

PokeKid Brandon said:
Saying a blanket statement like that makes you come across as an arrogant bleep. If you're such a great player you either need to specifically address the weak points of the article to help us help others or desist from posting. And as Gale said, we're not targeting "great" players. You don't need the help, the causal / beginning players do. It's this attitude that really pisses me off sometimes - the world doesn't revolve around you self-proclaimed "great" players, it revolves around the general population. We don't need your kind of attitude here on the forums or in the game in general. It's like going to a prerelease and telling someone they fail for trying to help an inexperienced player just because they're not giving world-champion advice.

@H2Olga: Luxray GL LV.X + Garchomp C LV.X

Gale said:
What I said about 5 said:
This article is intended for beginning and casual players of the game.
If one more person comments on the lists of the article it will be ignored. Thanks to those who actually read the article and noticed the lists weren't the main POINT of it.

The next person who comments on the list gets a warning for spam. Why are you guys even reading the article if you're "good at the game"?

The lists were only put in there to serve as an example. Stop whining about it please.

Back