(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

And the graphics of this supposed movie are just cruel to the eyes, even D-war, the crappiest movie I saw (after Twillight) had good graphics. I mean, it's the japanese!!! these guys can create ice-cream serving robots but not actually belivable graphics? I think it's FAKE, and if it's not, I'll be sad.....FOR LIFE!

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

The movie looks fake to me... Hollywood should know already that this stuff doesn't mix well. :/
As for the new trio, I don't know what to think about them yet...

Maybe it's like this: Maybe they're trying to treat their older veterans to a more mature Pokemon film? This might be believable. They did that with Transformers. I think that the movie is geared towards the kids who played pokemon back in 1998. Which would mean they are gearing it at kids 13 and over. I think that this theory is mildly plausible.

Hopefully Play Asia does the same...I doubt that however.

Can't wait to get my copy!!

@Irish

Dragonball Z and Speed Racer were both American-Produced even though they were originally Japanese-animated cartoons

actually i have the same dream to make a great live action pokemon movie
im studying movie directing:D
anyways it looks way too fake
hopefully i can make a live action pokemon movie first
i have a a great story planned out already for it
and even have stories to make it a trilogy

And don't expect to enjoy the Rom...HGSS was bad enough with it's anti piracy freezing.

That was just the english rom. The Japanese rom was perfectly functional, you just needed to know Japanese to make the best of it.

@Jwittz: Did not know the Dragonball fact, Speed Racer I did, but this doesen't change what I think and/or said
@Boddy903: It could be true, but that would mean they are gonna Stolen MY FREAKING CHILDHOOD!!! :(

If I may ask... If the ROMS are released tonight and I download it and play it, is that ILLEGAL? D:

I mean, it's the japanese!!! these guys can create ice-cream serving robots but not actually belivable graphics?

Devil Man had terrible CGI too. Japan isn't known for decent CGI period. Or good live action films in general unless it has a big green guy tearing up cities for fun.

It's comparable to a Sci Fi channel movie

@PokeFreakPlatinum: Yes it is, because you did not pay for the GF work

I have the raw japanese rom and it would freeze. I got the english patch for it though and now it's working fine

also

qt8ks.jpg

Emulation in general is illegal. But thats your choice.

The trailer is very fake. It's one of those so poorly made (and corny) trailers where you have to pause it every 10 seconds to face palm. A live action Pokemon film would worry me as a fan because it would most likely turn out bad, like the horrible Transformers movies. Always remember Dragon Ball Evolution which was about a white Goku learning super powers from a mostly Asian supporting cast. It makes you cringe.

@Zierant:

Do you have the game already?

Eh...Dragonball was somewhat watchable. It's that "legend of Chunli" that reeks of awful. Not just of the terrible Street Fighter series, OF FILM MAKING ITSELF!

The pokemon film looks like garbage, but not because of "guns".

No. Someone on 2ch got it already.

Ours won't ship until the 20th. . .states play asia. :[

Are you serious? Where is my plethora of news, then!

Bah.. I want to play White version so bad >_>

Back