(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

@ Zierant:

Oh, ok.

BTW, why would anyone want to play the ROM of the game? I mean, it's illegal! Why would anyone just go to extreme lengths just to get the game? I mean, I want the game right now, but the ROM is illegal. I just don't get it. . .

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

@Psyburn: Agreed, not only guns, but like I said, graphics, and this whole LIVE-ACTION thing has been ruining my childhood so much lately...WHY, HOLYWOOD, WHY!?!?
+ Ash looks like a very mad indian, Brock looks like he's got diarhea and aren't they supposed to be 10!?

I downloaded a ROM once for Platinum it was fun, but... yeah, it did damage to my computer. :(

I guess it's just a mass amount of hype.

If you're addressing that to me, I ordered the game. . .Black that is.

Forget about those new legendary pokemon! (They look lame)

Is anyone else finding that live action pokemon trailer as BS?
From that little trailer, the movie would be PG-13 or even R.

Guns? Pokemon NEVER had guns in it. And the pokemon look person.
I doubt this will ever make the big screen.

@ Zierant:

No, I'm not talking to you, I'm just talking about the concept about downloading the ROM of the game.

Ah I see. Anyhow...I want it now :p

I'm not spoiling anymore of it.

Urgh, if there's an english patch maybe.. MAYBE I'll consider download White.. Otherwise heck with it I can't read ANY Japanese..

Agreed, not only guns, but like I said, graphics, and this whole LIVE-ACTION thing has been ruining my childhood so much lately...WHY, HOLYWOOD, WHY!?!?
+ Ash looks like a very mad indian, Brock looks like he's got diarhea and aren't they supposed to be 10!?

Brock was in it? Where?

The reason why most films don't work in live action is because people don't know how to incorporate cartoons in a "realistic" setting. My question is "why does it need to be realistic?" Speed Racer had the right idea, but it was bland.

(Screams) An ice-cream cone? Probably the worst design I've ever seen

1st reaction: Wow cool! Real pokemon. Wow look at Gyrados! OMG Is that a team roket with a gun!?

2nd reaction: This is so fake the pokemon look fake.

3rd : This would be really cool though but GUNS?

@PokemonChampion: Some people are desperate enough to play the game, I guess. Or some just don't care about it being illegal, or don't know about it. I know I told one of my friends that they were, and he was pretty surprised.

@ Zierant:

Me too. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait until Spring 2011 to get it because I live in America. . .

Well, in order to get back on topic, I think the legendaries look a little weird. It looks like the Steel/Fighting has a beard. And they don't look very much like Fighting types.

And to everybody who hates the live-action movie, if you don't like it, don't watch it. There's a very high chance that it is fake, and even if it is real, you don't have to see it.

The movie would not surprise me to be fake. While I am assuming Nintendo is trying to make Pokemon catch up to its original fans (who are all probably nearing the end of or are out of college by now). This means that they don't have to edit out James with a bikini or guns anymore. They want to roll with their fans. Notice how most (if not all) pokemon shown are in the original 151? This further backs up my idea. B/W seems grittier than previous games. This roles with the same theme.

Even so, the lack of video quality makes the reality of it suspect. I haven't heard of Shogun Gamer before. Also, that noise at the end of the video sounds somewhat like one of the sounds from Smash Bros (although I can't name which). I would watch it again in great detail if I got the chance. Like Jon said, CGI is really easy to access for anybody now. Even so, the screen play seems somewhat professional... IDK... gotta wait and see

@ Psyburn: Brock at 0:29 seconds, and actually, I think that speed-racer was the best childhood ruining live-action film I saw...

This trailer is just impossible to belive in, I mean, I would belive if it was a Digimon Live-Action, but pokemon, REALLY!?

I was actually really shocked when I saw that girl with the gun. D: I felt like my childhood was assaulted..

Words can hardly express how ridiculous that was. Are they trying to appeal to the mature pokemon fanbase? Because girl holding gun to her own head is hardly children's material.

As far as the pokemon looking fake, how are you going to make them look real? They aren't real by any stretch of the imagination.

@ PokeFreakPlatinum:

I actually would welcome a new Pokemon movie that would be aimed more for adults than kids. I mean, I really loved the anime when I was really young, but after Ash got to the Hoenn region, I realized that it was really childish. Watching an episode now, I can't help but point out all the childish lines and kiddish jokes. So, making a more adult Pokemon movie would be really cool, in my opinion.

But, people have their own opinions, so if you don't like it, then you don't like it.

If the movie is real *hopes it is not as cruddy as DBE or TLAB*

I'm confused, if people already have the game, why aren't we seeing all the new pokes?
And how are people getting it in less than 24 hours if the games don't come out until the 18th?
And does this mean by thursday (roughly) most of the new pokemon will be revealed?

Back