(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

Oh and themz throwing Pokéballs were like throwing pieces of junk, they had no pose xD

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

If you look at the benefits though, there are a lot, which is the reason why anyone who makes a film like this could be extremely rich. First of all, this trailer shows a much older and mature cast of the famous characters from the anime, which means older people will start watching it. Pokemon is stereotypically a "children's game/series", so people like me may feel exempt/left out/deplorable for liking it. This stereotype is mainly caused by people saying that it sucks or whatever, and as a result it becomes so underrated. In all honesty I think that marketing such a film to an older audience will help combat the negative stereotype of Pokemon and will become "cool" to a wider market. This would in turn encourage more and more people to watch the film, thus raking in huge profits for the makers of the film. I am surprised that a film like this hasn't been done before, so whoever becomes the first person to make a film as revolutionary as this will steal all the glory and become very wealthy.

The trio is very bad. Enough said.

I will admit that I'm starting to like a few of these Pokemon. The monkey trio are my favorite so far, Rankurusu being second, Denchura following up. There's still a bunch I dislike, but nonetheless, at least there's a few I like.

Hey guys long time reader first time poster.

Im gonna go ahead and say the movie is real, (and i really hope it is), GGIs are never 100% finished in these kind of screenings so give it a bit longer and the Pokemon will look amazing. I also think that the guy is ash, if you look at 13 sec you can just see pikachu.

I'll just go and say it. The legendary trio looks awful.

Idk what to say about the trailer. In all seriousness, I would love to see pokemon make such a mature title for us older viewers. I mean with Mewtwo making that girl shoot herself (its what it looks like to me) and team rocket with M16's? I mean It's a little farfetch'd (lol), but i still kind of hope it is real. Looks like it could be a lot of fun to watch.

Yup! You can also see misty and psyduck and brock with a tiny onix! And mewtwo forcing misty to put a gun to her head with its psychic powers!! The scary thing is i've been scripting a movie the last couple of days and was just sitting down tonight to start properly and then i seen this!! I just hope they do it justice if it is real!!! I hate how fake the poke's look!! But i think expecting them to make the pokemon look almost like Avatar creatures (the cameron film....not airbender) would blow the budget!! :/ so it probably wont be THAT spectacular!!

I am glad B/W are shipping. I am not a fan of the legendaries right now, but it will just take a little getting used too. I am not a fan of the live action movie right now, but I will get used to that too. It would be cool if WPM directed it and Xous did the special effects or something :D.

The movie is probably fake, in my opinion, but I still think it looks interesting. Mewtwo looks pretty cool but all the others just kinda look like clay models of their anime counterparts. And Brock looks really wrong.

I happen to like the new trio.

since when is ash arabian?!?! or atleast the guy with a hat that looks like ash's hat looks arabian with bushy eyebrowels and i think guns would just ruin the movie, theres a scene when a girl puts the gun to her head!!! so its def gonna be pg 13 if its even real

I really thing this trio are AWESOME i think they are the best ones so far! I'm not too keen on their fighting typing though as we seem to have SO many fighting and bug types this gen! But still i love them! ( i also loved the genII roaming dogs) the rock type to me seems like a bulldog, the steel type lookes like a hypogriff (without wings) if you look close it looks like it has a sort of beak like face! And the grass type, i have no idea!!! But overall i love the 3 of them!

The movie looks completely fake! EXTREMELY FAKE!!! But if its real, it will be just like de dragonball movie (wich means that it will suck...badly...)

Yeah I just had to go and register for an account on this one..

A POKEMON MOVIE WITH GUNS!? LOLWUT?

There is NO WAY that Nintendo/GameFreak would allow copyrights to whoever's making this movie. You have to realize that Pokemon - All of it's contents including every single Pokemon Name - is copyrighted by Nintendo/GameFreak. If these people were to make a movie about Pokemon, they would HAVE to gain some rights to using this material. Since Pokemon is a KIDS game and aimed at kids, I HIGHLY doubt that this will be made into a real movie. There's absolutely no way that they would allow someone putting a gun to their head in something that was originally made for kids.

Regardless, being my age, this would be a pretty interesting movie. Since it's live action, it would definitely show a darker side of Pokemon instead of the hand drawn 2-D "Let's go beat a trainer" style.

And for my two cents on the Trio - They stink

:3

Haha nice, the rom's should be out tonight!

I'll be playing B/W most the night.

have a look at some of the original avatar cgi and it will look like the pokemon.

Also having Ash, brock and misty would hit the biggest target audience as all us oldies would see it and all the kids still know who misty is.

Oh god...no. just...no...@ movie...

Eh, and the Grass one kinda reminds me of Skymin.

If the ROMS come out and.. We download them and play them.. Is that illegal?

I highly doubt the movie is real. People make fan trailers like these all the time. There's probably 3-4 believable trailers online for a Bioshock movie, a halo movie, etc. but none of them are official. As WPM said, younger kids have access to the same cameras and editing software as Hollywood now.

Pokemon in general has kept their franchise VERY child-oriented (after all, that's where the money is). As awesome and risky as this would be, I can't ever imagine it being given the OK by nintendo. The scene at 29 seconds in where a girl places a gun to her head is almost disturbing--I couldn't imagine it being marketed to kids, it'd cause an outrage with parents everywhere. Not to mention, the one tv episode we had in pokemon with guns was banned (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_episodes_removed_from_rotation -- the second episode under the ones banned by 4kids).

Although, nintendo HAS ruined our childhood memories with guns in the past. . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Bros._%28film%29

Yeah, exactly what I was saying on page 8 or something. How Pokemon is marketed at kids and how these people making the movie would have to get the rights to Pokemon before marketing it.

Back