(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio

people with guns...team rocket perhaps? I hope so. At least in that trailer they're actually acting like a real criminal organisation. you don't go around singing a theme song for 2 minutes about who you are just to get pwn'd, you point the gun at the 10 year olds head and get the job done.

now onto a less serious note - GYaRADO$ IS FIRING ITZ LAZORS!!!!11!!!

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

....I actually thought the trailer looked pretty good, aside from the guns. But seriously, I would sooo see it.

And also the girl at 0:21 looks hella like Charlotte Arnold (Holly J. Sinclair- Degrassi fans? Anyone?) Which makes me kinda think it's real, because if it was her, she probs wouldn't volunteer for some video project.

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

I'm sad that we finally get fighting type legendaries and this is what they look like.

Also WPM, if this does turn out to be fake you must make a similar pokemon film! Trust me, if it all goes to plan you could be very rich! :) But then you probably won't want to run the forums anymore... :( At the end of the day, though, do whatever you want! I'm right behind you all the way! And yay for the games shipping! Why is the release slated for the 18th, then!? Some people will be getting it 3 days early! Okay, I'm officially confused... :S

This video better be fake, and guns in a pokemon movie please please make it confirmed fake if i watch it again i will have nightmares:(, good luck WPM:)

Just read the other news stories. I am surprised that black/white are shipping already. I was thinking that it would take a while to ship since the games don't come out for another couple of days. Anyways if people get the games earlier it'll be better because we get to know the information about the game earlier.

Wooo alright that trailer better be real cause I've been waiting for this day. Guns shmuns, as long as I get my dose of Pokemon in theaters I am happy.

The trio is... different.

I don't know what to expect from this if it's real. I would definitely support it if it was a fan project, like the Legend of Zelda one made last year. I don't think I would like it to be a big movie in theaters though. Past live action movies of shows or books that I like have turned out a lot worse than I hoped.

I do think the cgi looks pretty cool though. I especially liked the shot of Squirtle.

the trailer brings to mine the disaster of a film that is DRAGONBALL: EVOLUTION.

cg and actors look about as bad, in comparison.

with this in mind... it might be real. haha XD

They didn't allow the legend of dratini so I doubt this is real.

If it's true, it looks really BA. I might actually watch it, it looks dramatic, although, that may mean that we'll have to start calling him Aash. :(

I think it's true, for some reason. Maybe I'm just anxious to watch a live-action Pokemon film.

It has guns, didn't fully see the title of the movie, also didn't get to see the Pokemon much and also the Pokeballs just look weird to me.
So there are problems about it being real.

they need to make the pokemon look less creepy and ware was pikachu in the trailer and i couldnt tell who was who.
they should get better actors like the guy who played percy in the litning thif movie to play ash

Well, that trailer was. . . certainly interesting. I hope it's real because I've been wanting a live action Pokemon movie for a while. It's a little strange, though, because the guy who looks like he's supposed to be Ash looks like he's in his twenties. The Pokemon themselves look pretty cool, except Squirtle. He looked very strange.

BTW, if people in Japan are getting their game a couple days early, we should be getting the information like tomorrow or Thursday, right? That's just awesome!:D

Movie: ....why? D: I'm just so upset... no, it could turn out cool, but... I'm not expecting anything.
Legendaries: The Steel and Rock ones are ok, and he green one is stupid.

Guns in a live action Pokemon movie?...No comment.

Oh please no. Let it not be true. Not now anyway. The Pokémon designs look really out of place. Squirtle looks like I dunno something really odd. MewTwo looks bad as well, and MewTwo never looks bad.

Jigglypuff was like, a round odd ball that was just stopped :|

Why can't they do something like, G-Force or something.

I'm about to be like Frostwind. The cartoon had guns as well. Does the cartoon automatically blow?

....wait....don't answer that.

Back