(3) Gible CC Promo, DP Promo #56 Arceus LV.X Tin, Scyther from 'Revived Legends' [12/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) Scyther from 'Revived Legends' [12/1]

K, the artwork is like THE MOST B.A thing I have ever seen. This set will be such a beautiful artwork collection set.

Well if Scyther looks this good i can't wait to see what Kingdra (normal, not prime) will look like.

Getting a pack will be so exciting just for the commons if they're putting that much work into it
=D

and does anyone know if the scizor prime is going to be steel or grass type?

Probably Metal since it's rarer and they're obviously focusing on them (and Darkness) for this set.

Well, the artwork is different to say the least. But, I really think it was pulled off well. Too bad the card itself(not the artwork) is awful. I hope there are more cards with art in this style in Revived Legends.

On a side note, I was wondering why the card is numbered 005/080 with the extra 0 in front of the 8.

RE: (2) DP Promo #56 Arceus LV.X Tin, Scyther from 'Revived Legends' [12/1]

Well, I think we've had our share of excellent artwork today. Although this card sucks, the promo work is great!

New tin eh? I guess I'll buy it. Sweet looking Scyther! I hope all the artwork looks that awesome!

Scyther: I'm surprisingly not a fan of the artowork.

Arceus: Meh, they give us the bad Arceus Lv.X. I'd really want my Psychic Bolt one reprinted. XD

Wow, two Arceus out of the three. They might as well just reprint the third one. >__> The reprint does look nice though. That's two tins I'll have to buy.

dmaster out.

The Arceus LV X's artwork is nice but I don't really fancy this Arceus LV X that much. Maybe the Arceus LV X with the Psychic Bolt attack will come out in the future. Also, check this if you guys want to... :)

Eh. I don't like this Arceus's artwork as much as the set's artwork. Oh well...at least it's easier to get the card! :)

Great, and after I painstakingly collected so many of the pack versions... I think they're bent on making the Arceus cards even more worthless than they otherwise would have been. And thats from somone who actually wants to use them!

Awesome. New artwork on the Fire/Grass Arceus Lv.X. :D I really disliked the first artwork for it, but now the new art is just so cool (though I still like the other tin Lv.X's artwork best). Hopefully I'll be able to get both tins one day. D:

The Tin looks pretty cool. I wish I could get more cards or even a tin but the economy is so bad that I can't even get Platinum either.:)

Do you guys think the Gible will appear in future Blister packs since it is a re-release? I am asking because if I get cards in the near future then I will be able to get it through a blister pack. That is how I get some of the Promos when I do get cards is getting blisters or packs that have bonus promos like POP cards and other promos though it has been since June since I got cards last.:)

Positive things first, I like the Gible since I can at least collect 4 and play it in a Garchomp set if I ever decide to play it.
That Scyther's art looks sick, but I'll stick to the reprint due to 60 HP and 1 Retreat cost. Old school Scyther with DCE, oooh yeeah.

Farceus, on the other hand, will be a part a wave of (read: useless) trash tins designed to rip off kids at Christmas.

One of the kids at my league have his friend tell me that I ripped off him by trading Arceus Lv. X for his Salamence Lv. X at the PR, it wasn't me, however it was someone else I knew. I told her to tell him "That's what you get for not knowing Arceus is trash, listen to me more often, and you might get something out of it."

My question is, if they can't even sell to kids, how are they going to get them to come back?
Kid buys Arceus tin; Kid builds Arceus deck from a list that is proven to be "good"; Kid goes to league; Guy puts down Mewtwo Lv. X or Dialga G Lv. X; Kid now knows Arceus is trash, kid does not want to play anymore.

Very good marketing plan you got them PUSA, may be you should hire somebody better as your PR.

The scyther artwork is amazing. So detailed and realistic. Im glad they pay so much attention to detail. I myself am happy about this pokemon art revolution. Im sick of clay modeled pokemon art >=O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back