(3) Gible CC Promo, DP Promo #56 Arceus LV.X Tin, Scyther from 'Revived Legends' [12/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was kinda bad, just overhyped. Also those two missing could be new Arceus LV.X like maybe this
A Dark/Metal Energy Arcues
A Water/Fighting Energy Arcues
Thus making 57 the Psychic Bolt Arceus.

HEY Dmaster, we were talking about how to get the doulble body arceus in canada (the yellow arceus tin was never realeased up hear as far as I know) and you redirected us here, um.....why. This seems to just be a thred where dzens of 8 year olds are talking about how epic some FAIL card is(I know it has better artwork than any card ever realeased but 5 pages....COME ON!). I really want to play arceus and knowing how to get yellow arceus tins would really help me out. I see how this is realated but I wold like this question asked so please help me. :/
PS. If smone DID mention this then please show me where and call me an idiot....

Porygon Z.0 said:
HEY Dmaster, we were talking about how to get the doulble body arceus in canada (the yellow arceus tin was never realeased up hear as far as I know) and you redirected us here, um...why. This seems to just be a thred where dzens of 8 year olds are talking about how epic some FAIL card is(I know it has better artwork than any card ever realeased but 5 pages...COME ON!). I really want to play arceus and knowing how to get yellow arceus tins would really help me out. I see how this is realated but I wold like this question asked so please help me. :/
PS. If smone DID mention this then please show me where and call me an idiot...

I have no idea what you're talking about. In any case, you should've PMed me this and a link of some sort instead of posting in a thread where there haven't been posts in it for two weeks or over.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back