(3) DE Cards + Prerelease Goodies, July's Japanese Sets, Forces of Nature [4/17]

Just weeks away from the format that would most probably shape Nationals and Worlds. Loving the artwork on the EXes, though Raikou's Volt Bolt attack sounds rather...unique. :D

Darn, I was hoping for something better than just a deck box. I have too many of these already. I think I'll unfold them and just leave a stack of them in a box.

Ophie said:
Darn, I was hoping for something better than just a deck box. I have too many of these already. I think I'll unfold them and just leave a stack of them in a box.

One does not simply have enough deck boxes (esp. PR ones)
DE Speculation thread. Has all of the revealed DE cards and more.

You want me to give you some of my duplicate ones? The boxes themselves are close to filling a larger box I got specifically to hold these things.

No, no I don't need any (three is enough) and cherrish them, each box is filled with memory.
Also deck boxes will stay until we get a new generation.
Japan's new sets obviously features Black and White Kyurem (possibly EX versions).
Forces of Nature is a rather good box, esspecialy for new players (with Tornadus, Thundurus and Landurus).

Man, I am so behind promos with BW - I'm missing the Riolu, Luxio, the three genies (why are two of the genies RH?), and now a Volcarona pre-release promo and no pre-release tournaments near me? Bummer.

Not to mention that far-off Kyurem promo.
This next set does look cool though; nothing really drives me wild about it.

Wow, those genies are pretty sweet along with Groudon and Raikou.
I'm hoping to pick up a forces of nature collection, but I wish it wasn't call of legends pack.

The one thing that bothers me is why did they change Raikou-EX's Voltage Arrow attack to Volt Bolt? THAT SOUNDS SO DUMB.

weeeee! ^-^ volcorona promo is way better than an arcanine!! :p Hope I can be with my friends at my local pre-re and get a nifty card!!! ^-^ Kyogre and Entei art looks SUPER. AWESOME. I will be more than happy pulling any of those ex card for my collection! Maybe get a darkrai poster too? :0

Freeze Bolt and Ice Flare. Those would definitely be our US fall set. It may even be released in October instead of November, to be closer to the release of Black Version 2 and White Version 2 in the US. Just like they did with the first Black and White set.

It's in fact interesting that they are making the prerelease card a REAL promo instead of a main set reprint. It's a shame they only thought of this now because the previous japanese sets were also accompanied by a promo with different artwork like Dark Rush and this Volcarona and some of them are still unreleased in the west.

btw, WPM, you probably already know this but in case you don't, all the cards from the Keldeo Battle Strength deck and the National Beginning Set were already revealed by the official site a few days ago.

MasterGallade said:
The one thing that bothers me is why did they change Raikou-EX's Voltage Arrow attack to Volt Bolt? THAT SOUNDS SO DUMB.

Because in the sport of Bow and Arrow, the arrow is sometimes referred to as a bolt.

Back