(3) BW Website, HS - Undaunted, Movie 13 in Second Place [7/16]

vaporchu8 said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but all of the pictures featuring the little green dragon are listed as Kabigon(which is Snorlax's Japanese name) as opposed to Kibago, which is what its name is clearly writen as in one of the screenshots.

I noticed that but you already said it...

btw, the "Black and Website" title is on purpose, I guess...

wafiazizul said:
about the movie, the plot is slow, not much fighting scene, but IMO, i still loved it,,:)

It's good to hear someone loved it. :D

Personally, I don't mind slow plots. There a quite a few Ghibli movies I absolutely love which move super slow and have little to no "action". I guess.. I don't really need to be entertained to be entertained by movies. Haha.

valriefaery said:
I doubt it. I think Tsutaja'll evolve part-dragon. We need Grass/Dragon.

i hope so too~ we got many grass/poison type already~ but still, grass/dragon will be 4X super effective by ice type:(,

my guess still grass/poison,,(because he is grass snake pokemon right?)

Warrior Weasel 1986 said:
It's good to hear someone loved it. :D

Personally, I don't mind slow plots. There a quite a few Ghibli movies I absolutely love which move super slow and have little to no "action". I guess.. I don't really need to be entertained to be entertained by movies. Haha.

yeah~ my heart pumping hard while watching it,,,haha:p

Gochiruzeru looks like a Addams Family character. Rankurusu looks like an alien in a battle suit.

this just what i think~
tsutaja third evo might have grass/poison type,
mijumaru ice/water type,
pokabu fire/dark type~ :)

I gotta love Koromori's in game sprite. It seems he has eyes ( just noticed ), under the tufts of fur. I always thought that his nose is his 'eye' lol! It would be so cyclops.

So much for Koromori having nostrils in his "nose".

I'm not as completely against the idea of the heart shape being his nose anymore but...I still stick by the heart shape being his eye, at least for me anyway. His in-game sprite shows such little emphasis on the "eye tufts" it might as well be eyeless if you're looking at it that way.

We'll probably have to wait and see what way the anime portrays it to finally know for sure though. Like with Metapod. :p

It's looking likely that I'm getting Pokemon White, it's a bonus that Rankurusu is in that version....even though I like Gochiruzeru too I prefer rankurusu. Mainly my reasoning so far is Pokemon White seems to have a more natural look to it. I like both Reshiram and Zekrom about the same so I don't mind which one is in my game.

The pics look awesome. I think the move Coil will be like the Move Poison Jab since it has 20 PP or it could be a slow acting poison where after 2 or 3 turns your poisoned. That is my opinion on the move anyway XD.:)

wafiazizul said:
this just what i think~
tsutaja third evo might have grass/poison type,
mijumaru ice/water type,
pokabu fire/dark type~ :)

Probably I agreed w/ Pokabu've has Fire/Dark,but I think Mijumaru'll evolve into a Water/Fighting. Tsutaja,I still think it has a Grass/Dragon evo, Probably I hope he'll evolve into a Chinese Dragon. That would be cool. We need a Chinese Dragon also.

sirrileyaaron said:
Frankly, I think the movie is one of the best so far!

wafiazizul said:
yeah~ my heart pumping hard while watching it,haha:p

I just cannot wait to see this movie. Even more so now. Thanks for reinforcing my hopes guys! XDD

I think I can like Koromori a lot better if the heart is his nose and not his eye. If it's his eye he just looks waaaay too much out of something that flew out of the Dragon Quest series.

If it's his nose. Not so much. In fact, I'd find him rather cute that way. o3o

i prefer it as his eye, but more and more it makes sense that its his nose : /

cant wait to see what he evolves to though

hey on serebii.net they said that on july 25th a new episode for pokemon will reveal a new pokemon and the seven revealed in the latest corcoro issue. it said something about it being a phantom pokemon. i still cant wait to see next months corcoro issue and all the new pokemon. oh serebii.net said the new pokemon thats going to be shown is supposed to be a legendary pokemon. hope its awsome looking! <P

Weyard said:
i prefer it as his eye, but more and more it makes sense that its his nose : /

cant wait to see what he evolves to though

at first i thought the heart is his eye too~ and the fur between the heart is his hand :p~ haha,,,but who knows~ it might be his eye too~:D

I think Tsutaaja's final stage is going to be similar to a basilisk... I keep looking at it and thinking Turntimber Basilisk for some reason.
And for people who are tainted by Harry Potter, Basilisks are usually LIZARDS not SNAKES, and they burn things they breathe on, not petrify people they look at.

o_O i thought Nintendo pulled the plug earlier when the site was down

yeah im seeing Tsutarjas evo as either a Basilisk, or a Naga, one more lizardy, one more snakey. I really doubt they will remove its arms or legs entirely though, since EVERY starters final evo has had 2 arms and 2 legs.

EeveeLv99 said:
I think Tsutaaja's final stage is going to be similar to a basilisk... I keep looking at it and thinking Turntimber Basilisk for some reason.
And for people who are tainted by Harry Potter, Basilisks are usually LIZARDS not SNAKES, and they burn things they breathe on, not petrify people they look at.

I totally agreed w/ u. Basilisks are a cross/rooster & a lizard,but I still think Tsutaaja's final evo'll be a cross Chinese Dragon & Oricid.

Weyard said:
o_O i thought Nintendo pulled the plug earlier when the site was down

yeah im seeing Tsutarjas evo as either a Basilisk, or a Naga, one more lizardy, one more snakey. I really doubt they will remove its arms or legs entirely though, since EVERY starters final evo has had 2 arms and 2 legs.

haha ya except torchic. :]

i definitely choose tsutaja for my first starter~ cant wait to his his evolution~ i hope it will be cool..:D

Back