24/02 CHARIZARD DELTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjadex123

Yes, you hear it right, PokeBeach is your #1 source for everything Pokemon TCG =)

The scan you will see here is the first one of the non-theme deck related for Miracle Crystal, the upcoming Japanese set that will be out on March 10th with two theme decks - Kyorge ex and Groudon ex.

Many of you know that the Charizard that mentioned in the translation earlier is a Lightning/Metal type.

Here is the scan at last.

If you look really closely, Charizard d got an attack base damage of 120 with attack cost of (L)(M)(M)(C)!

Spoiler:
Charizard (d) - Electric/Metal - HP100
Stage 2 - Evolves from Charmeleon

Poke-Power: ???
??

[L][M][M][C] ???: 120 damage. ??

Weakness: Water
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

charizard.jpg

(WPM converted my image to JPG from PNG which i mostly avoid but its HIS site...)

Thanks Jade. I went to bed around 5 or 6 PM last night and woke up at 6:30 AM this morning, so I would had missed this no matter what. :p

Thanx for the scan!!

PokeBeach is my #1 source for everything Pokemon TCG!!! ^^

Hmm... 4 energy for 120, that was awesome really! *compare to Flygon EX which needs 5 energy but for 100 damage only and it's a EX*

too bad the scan itself is not clear enough...
and there's no more translation... I'll be glad to stay tune in PokeBeach everyday! :p

RE:  24/02 CHARIZARD DELTA

Jade said:
Brian, read the third paragrah, its already mentioned XD

So it is - I just noticed it stated only 'Electric' in the spoiler :lol: (which, btw, ought to be Lightning :p)

Looks as though its a Psychic weakness...for Charizard?!?

This is almost as insane as the thought of a Lightning Pidgey. =D

Also looks like it requires at least 3 different types of energy + a colourless to do its attack for 120. The effect is probably, a la other Charizards, discard all of this energy.

Also looks like either 120/130 HP, the PNG isn't too clear, but it would make a little more sense to be 120.

This won't help much, but it should give us some insight on how they should be translated once we get a clearer image of the card.

Poke-Power 「らいめい」 is "Thunder"

The attack 「メタルルーン」 is either "Metal Ruin" or "Metal Rune", but my thoughts stick with the former.

It is also a Lightning/Metal type.

Updating the "dex" made by Jade, it would probably look like:

Charizard (d) - Lightning/Metal - HP130

Poke-Power: Thunder
??

[L][M][M][C] Metal Ruin: 120 damage. ??

Weakness: Water
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2
With regards to the attack, it looks like the effect text involves Charizard doing something (perhaps a discard or take damage), and doing something with the Defending Pokemon. (自分 and 相手 are bolded in the text, the sentence ends with ~する ). The text is too blurry for me to even guess if the Defending Pokemon is inflicted with a status ailment or if it's a discard action. Again, this is based on what my brain fills in while trying to read that card. I could be wrong.

3 things about this card:

1) wow.
2) I think that's 100HP maybe.
3) Seems like the same background artwork for Metagross-d.

RE:  24/02 CHARIZARD DELTA

Veritech said:

The attack 「メタルルーン」 is either "Metal Ruin" or "Metal Rune", but my thoughts stick with the former.

??

A Charizard that uses Thunder as a Poke-power. That is a sad feat by Wizards.

RE:   24/02 CHARIZARD DELTA

EspeonShock said:
Veritech said:

??

Uh, Wizards????

WIZARDS, my friend, lost the license to...~distribute~ cards a long time ago.  (EDIT: which yes Jade, was 3 years ago, right around the release of Pokemon-e: Skyridge)  Wizards never created the cards.  It is PCL (Pokemon Card Labs) that makes the cards, and it is them that has made this Charizard-delta with a Poke-Power entitled: "Thunder", which I guarntee is a rough, loose translation of what it is actually called.

-Holy Star

Holy Star said:
EspeonShock said:
Uh, Wizards????

WIZARDS, my friend, lost the license to...~distribute~ cards a long time ago. Wizards never created the cards. It is PCL (Pokemon Card Labs) that makes the cards, and it is them that has made this Charizard-delta with a Poke-Power entitled: "Thunder", which I guarntee is a rough, loose translation of what it is actually called.

-Holy Star
In Japanese, I might add.. nice find, Jade.

Artist looks like Masakazu Fukuda... Metagross' illustrator.

That card is awesome but it is hard to see the HP and damage count though.:)

WPM you have an awesome site banner and it looks pretty cool too.:)

It looks like the attack needs an electric a psycic a metal and a colorless, why would a charizard, even a delta charizard need psycic to use an attack.  just plain weird.

I do not see a Psychic, its all LMMC.

You just cannot see the watermark version cauz i got the original w/o watermarks

Anyways, since its 4.45AM in the morning, im off to bed now... =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back