24/02 CHARIZARD DELTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until this card comes out and it looks pretty cool.:)

I think charizard with 100 HP is not good enough... 120 HP is the best one for Charizard...

Yeah I know that a lot of Pokemon has higher HP than 6 few years ago...
but still...Charizard is Stage 2.... at least, give it 110 HP TxT
(Hmm...If Charizard has 120 HP, that means Wailord must have HP higher than 120 ^^)

Anyway, If I ignore those 100HP, this Charizard is still a good card! I like the pic too! (who made that pic?)

But that because they are 'weak' pokemon in the game (I mean, they evolve very quickly and grass pokemon - I think average of Grass Pokemon has lower HP). Charizard is quite strong Pokemon because it's starter pokemon and a dragon.

After resting my eyes for a couple days (that is, not thinking about this card) I decided to take a look at it again.

I still believe the Poke-Power is 「らいめい」 (raimei), same as what I posted earlier.

I originally typed out the attack as 「メタルルーン」 (metaruruun) is now looking more like 「メタルバーン」 (metarubaan), which is "Metal Burn", perhaps more appropriate for Charizard even though it is Lightning/Metal. 「ル」 and 「ハ」 (and voiced 「バ」 ) characters mix up quite easily to the untrained eye, especially on a card this blurry.

Updating Jade's dex, it would probably look like:

Charizard (d) - Lightning/Metal - HP100
Stage 2 - Evolves from Charmeleon

Poke-Power: Thunder
??

[L][M][M][C] Metal Burn: 120 damage. ??

Weakness: Water
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Charizard Delta
120HP Lighting etc.

Power- When played from hand, pick up the top 5 cards in your deck. you may attach all the energy there to 1 of your pokemon

LMMC 120.
Discard all Metal Energy attached to Charizard : )

Heh. Discard all Metal? Damn, that sucks. Holon Research Tower? Oh dear, I just lost all my basic and rainbow-type energy. >_>

i think charizard delta is a horrible card but although its pokemon power is very similar to enteis pokemon power from neo revelation. I dont like his second attack since your losing metal energies when you have only 4 in your deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back