24/02 CHARIZARD DELTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjadex123

Yes, you hear it right, PokeBeach is your #1 source for everything Pokemon TCG =)

The scan you will see here is the first one of the non-theme deck related for Miracle Crystal, the upcoming Japanese set that will be out on March 10th with two theme decks - Kyorge ex and Groudon ex.

Many of you know that the Charizard that mentioned in the translation earlier is a Lightning/Metal type.

Here is the scan at last.

If you look really closely, Charizard d got an attack base damage of 120 with attack cost of (L)(M)(M)(C)!

Spoiler:
Charizard (d) - Electric/Metal - HP100
Stage 2 - Evolves from Charmeleon

Poke-Power: ???
??

[L][M][M][C] ???: 120 damage. ??

Weakness: Water
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

charizard.jpg

(WPM converted my image to JPG from PNG which i mostly avoid but its HIS site...)

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Thanks Jade. I went to bed around 5 or 6 PM last night and woke up at 6:30 AM this morning, so I would had missed this no matter what. :p

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Thanx for the scan!!

PokeBeach is my #1 source for everything Pokemon TCG!!! ^^

Hmm... 4 energy for 120, that was awesome really! *compare to Flygon EX which needs 5 energy but for 100 damage only and it's a EX*

too bad the scan itself is not clear enough...
and there's no more translation... I'll be glad to stay tune in PokeBeach everyday! :p

RainbowRichards

retired Pokemon Professor
RE:  24/02 CHARIZARD DELTA

Jade said:
Brian, read the third paragrah, its already mentioned XD

So it is - I just noticed it stated only 'Electric' in the spoiler :lol: (which, btw, ought to be Lightning :p)

PokeGuru

The loneliest hobo...
Looks as though its a Psychic weakness...for Charizard?!?

This is almost as insane as the thought of a Lightning Pidgey. =D

Also looks like it requires at least 3 different types of energy + a colourless to do its attack for 120. The effect is probably, a la other Charizards, discard all of this energy.

Also looks like either 120/130 HP, the PNG isn't too clear, but it would make a little more sense to be 120.

V

Veritech

This won't help much, but it should give us some insight on how they should be translated once we get a clearer image of the card.

Poke-Power 「らいめい」 is "Thunder"

The attack 「メタルルーン」 is either "Metal Ruin" or "Metal Rune", but my thoughts stick with the former.

It is also a Lightning/Metal type.

Updating the "dex" made by Jade, it would probably look like:

Charizard (d) - Lightning/Metal - HP130

Poke-Power: Thunder
??

[L][M][M][C] Metal Ruin: 120 damage. ??

Weakness: Water
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2
With regards to the attack, it looks like the effect text involves Charizard doing something (perhaps a discard or take damage), and doing something with the Defending Pokemon. (自分 and 相手 are bolded in the text, the sentence ends with ~する ). The text is too blurry for me to even guess if the Defending Pokemon is inflicted with a status ailment or if it's a discard action. Again, this is based on what my brain fills in while trying to read that card. I could be wrong.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
3 things about this card:

1) wow.
2) I think that's 100HP maybe.
3) Seems like the same background artwork for Metagross-d.

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member
RE:  24/02 CHARIZARD DELTA

Veritech said:

The attack 「メタルルーン」 is either "Metal Ruin" or "Metal Rune", but my thoughts stick with the former.

??

A Charizard that uses Thunder as a Poke-power. That is a sad feat by Wizards.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
RE:   24/02 CHARIZARD DELTA

EspeonShock said:
Veritech said:

??

Uh, Wizards????

WIZARDS, my friend, lost the license to...~distribute~ cards a long time ago.  (EDIT: which yes Jade, was 3 years ago, right around the release of Pokemon-e: Skyridge)  Wizards never created the cards.  It is PCL (Pokemon Card Labs) that makes the cards, and it is them that has made this Charizard-delta with a Poke-Power entitled: "Thunder", which I guarntee is a rough, loose translation of what it is actually called.

-Holy Star

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Holy Star said:
EspeonShock said:
Uh, Wizards????

WIZARDS, my friend, lost the license to...~distribute~ cards a long time ago. Wizards never created the cards. It is PCL (Pokemon Card Labs) that makes the cards, and it is them that has made this Charizard-delta with a Poke-Power entitled: "Thunder", which I guarntee is a rough, loose translation of what it is actually called.

-Holy Star
In Japanese, I might add.. nice find, Jade.

Artist looks like Masakazu Fukuda... Metagross' illustrator.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That card is awesome but it is hard to see the HP and damage count though.:)

WPM you have an awesome site banner and it looks pretty cool too.:)

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
It looks like the attack needs an electric a psycic a metal and a colorless, why would a charizard, even a delta charizard need psycic to use an attack.  just plain weird.

Mjadex123

I do not see a Psychic, its all LMMC.

You just cannot see the watermark version cauz i got the original w/o watermarks

Anyways, since its 4.45AM in the morning, im off to bed now... =p

Status
Not open for further replies.