News 20th Anniversary Set in September + Surfing Pikachu and M Slowbro-EX!

theBeeeN

Aspiring Trainer
dead. I'm just so overwhelmed with these relentless product releases. can't even catch my breath it's so amazing.

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
This better give us the Gym Badge cards in English. I was really upset that we never got the Hoenn ones. This needs to happen, get on it TPCi
I don't see why they don't give you the Gym Badge cards with the actual Gym Badge pins/patches/whatever they give now. Really odd to me

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
Oh man, I guess I'm not the only one that desperately needs those team Rocket sleeves! And we finally get a ''new'' Brock card, I'm temped to use it even though it's very bad :)

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder if that Mewtwo-EX will be the one we're getting in the EX boxes next month?

Edit: Nevermind, the post says it's the one from the Mewtwo/Mew box.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Those sleeves are really just.... addictive. They pull you in further past then your gen 1 revival tolerance can take you from the likes of the billionth Mewtwo, Pikachu and Charizard repress and make you happilly want it.

There is not many sensations I can imagine for many fans when you feel like the company has made something so nice that you feel that they are reading your mind. :D

HEZ

Aspiring Trainer
Don't see the point when they just fully change the card. I'd rather just use the Base one, guaranteed 20 for 1 is much better.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I actually forgot about that Mew and Mewtwo Box in October. It's so frigging annoying that it gets an EX Box next month and and Mew and Mewtwo Box the following month. This is like the 20th card for Mewtwo in the last year. Come on. Stop it with Generation 1. Most of us are sick of this Pokemon. Other gens exist too.

BrandonHappened

Ghosts and Fairies are kinda my jam
Well Machop is just disgraceful now. They can't even call that the same card, it's just text for a new Machop card whacked onto the original one.

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Don't worry about Machop folks, judging by it's HP it's going to evolve into a 150HP Machamp.

I hope we get a good share of jungle and fossil cards as well.

Last edited: