• arcanine ex

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:   2006 world champion?

sceptilerancher said:
Crazy Weavile said:
Well, a much SLOWER version got fourth place at Cities. I'd say it's good.

did it get that high in anything else?
if it just did that good at cities then i dont think you should put much faith into it
It also beat Lunarock, as you should know.

I'm guessing that half of the decks at worlds will be rogue. Seeing how rogue decks do well at big events.

no probably not. most people, including myself, don't have enough creativity to take a COMPLETELY new strategy and do well with it. some people do have rogue decks, but htey are still a common strat.

it'll most likely be around 75-80% archetype there, just my opinion.

Arcanine out.

Eggsachu(not on the list), flaredoce(not on the list), but whats rouge?

okok i'll update the poll~~

a rogue is a deck where nobody (except the owner) knows the strategy behind!

if i tell u i'm making a BSL, u will probally know what i mean, but if i say i'm gonna use a rogue deck, can u guess whats inside?? u cant!~

i support either mewtric/ flariados

Flariados will not win Worlds. I just don't see how it is possible for someone to get lucky enough two days in a row to take it all the way with Flariados. Remember, it isn't that strong of a deck on its own. It NEEDS flips to go its way to win 75% of all of its games. The other 25% are speed wins, which also require luck.

LBS won't win Worlds either. There is just no conceivable way for non-LBS players to avoid teching against it. The common rule is: if it doesn't beat LBS, don't play it. That can only spell bad news for the deck.

Most of your stuff on your poll don't have much of a shot either. Dustox, Metanite, SMP, Medicham, ZRE... they all lose to LBS. Remember the rule, if it doesn't beat LBS, don't play it. Eggs loses to LBS as well, so once again, I doubt it'll win.

If an archetype had to win, my money would be on Queen or Mewtric. Both can get terrible starts, but they both also have good matchups against the majority of the field.

RE:  2006 world champion?

Whicker said:
Flariados will not win Worlds. I just don't see how it is possible for someone to get lucky enough two days in a row to take it all the way with Flariados. Remember, it isn't that strong of a deck on its own. It NEEDS flips to go its way to win 75% of all of its games. The other 25% are speed wins, which also require luck.

LBS won't win Worlds either. There is just no conceivable way for non-LBS players to avoid teching against it. The common rule is: if it doesn't beat LBS, don't play it. That can only spell bad news for the deck.

Most of your stuff on your poll don't have much of a shot either. Dustox, Metanite, SMP, Medicham, ZRE... they all lose to LBS. Remember the rule, if it doesn't beat LBS, don't play it. Eggs loses to LBS as well, so once again, I doubt it'll win.

If an archetype had to win, my money would be on Queen or Mewtric. Both can get terrible starts, but they both also have good matchups against the majority of the field.
Queendom always gets good starts, and flaredoce dosn't have to be lucky to win

RE:   2006 world champion?

Silver Sea Lugia said:
Whicker said:

Are you kidding me? Please tell me that was a joke. PLEASE.

thats ridiculous! what u have to say when u get out a feebas?

okay, flareados dont have to have luck to win? if u played flareados u should have knew that if ur opponent got lucky on EVERY single flips, u lose the match!!
( opponent got heads for confuse / sleep / burned, u lose the match~!)

The best deck is clearly dustox ex for BLS all you have to do is shut down their poke powers i hope someone uses Shiftry ex at worlds.
P.S Go Tracy Key!!!

pclose.a.k.a.#10 said:
The best deck is clearly dustox ex for BLS all you have to do is shut down their poke powers i hope someone uses Shiftry ex at worlds.
P.S Go Tracy Key!!!

how could CG cards be used in worlds?

right, the only way that you could have them is from the pre release ant the release date is like next week or the week after, and worlds was this week.

RE:  2006 world champion?

Arkanus said:
What LBS means ? o_O
wow, you haven't been around lately. it means Lugia EX/Blastoise EX/Steelix EX. it's a great deck, but can be easily beaten if you know what you're doing.

Arcanine out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back