* lunarock

* BSL

* T2 RK9

* rock lock

* dustox + xxxx

* eggsachu

* queendom

* kingdra δ + pidgeot δ

This thread belongs in the TCG Discussion forum. And for future reference, polls aren't allowed in the Deck Garage. I'll let this slide, since this is being moved, but you will be warned if you post a poll in the Deck Garage again.

I think a rogue deck will win Worlds; it's happened many times before. It is usually something that nobody expects, and is somewhat simple, but not too simple. Queendom and Magma Spirit are popular examples. They were the winning decks for the previous 2 years.

You can find them here:

http://www.pokebeach.com/themedecks.shtml

I do think that LSB is a good choice. Except for the fact that everybody's trying to be prepared for it. But if the player gets a good set-up, its chances become very good.

LBS will probably make top 4 in the 10- but there is no telling what will top 4 in the other age groups.

That would be hilarious if Queendom top 4's again:D

I think SMP still able to face most decks in current environment;) I think it is stable in term of number of ex pokemon, strength and speed.;)

it's gonna be ROGUE all the way baby. T1 Spoink whooooooo!!!! but if all i can do is use Archetypes then here's my top 4 for 15+ and the other ones.

15+
1. Rogue
2. LBS
3. T2 Arcanine
4. Mew-tric

11-14
1. T2 Arcanine (me;))
2. LBS
3. Mew-tric
4. Liability/Medicham variant

10-
1. Flareados
2. Mew-tric
3. Jynxfett
4. Rogue

that's what i say and by some miracle if i'm right in any of those then i need some serious PROPS!!!

Arcanine out.

15+

1. Espycham
2.BSL
3.POW! Block
4. Rock-Lock

11-14

1.Flaradios
2.MewTric
3.Dragtrode
4.Queendom

We will have to wait and see.

You guys are missing a couple key decks off your lists, I have to agree with DocRobot though, I think that a "somewhat" rogue deck will win at worlds. I can't really see LBS or MBS winning worlds because to many people are prepared for it.

Just remember that you missed out Liability deck...it is a good deck and can handle ex based deck easily...;)

I would really like too see me winning. like I said in previous threads, the winner will not be playing an archetype or a rogue deck, he/she will be playing a highly underestimated deck.
TRUST MY PSYCHIC POWERS :p
that is in 10- and 11->15, cause almost everyone in 15+ plays archetypes, so I guess another victory for LBS or something that came out lucky when playing dustox ex against only LBS

Polistall is going to win Worlds this year because it's a great deck and the peolpe who play it love the deck.
Hopefully my Poli's Wrath Deck will win Gym Challenge and I'll go to Worlds.

i think the best decks are probally:

that counters EXs and have best speed -------dustox ex

the one with eerie aura and special pwrs ---- espycham

the pup that vanishes dustox and everything else ------ T2/3 Arcanine

the bird and a metal creature that vanishes almost everything----- BSL

LOL: when dustox ex meets dustox ex, noone will win coz they block each other! the result may be running out of deck card lolxz!!

Rules for winning worlds:
1. No EXs are allowed in your deck.
2. It has to be a deck no one has ever seen before.
3. It has to be an anti-deck. As in, it has nothing to fear, but it is what is feared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back