Votes: 2 3.1%
  • T2 medicham

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • arcanine ex

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably not, since i doubt anyone going to worlds will think of using that. but hey, they could. never know. i personally would like to see a speed Primape d win, now that'd be cool ;).

but anyway i'm almost 1000% sure it'll be a rogue.

Arcanine out.

i'm trying out my own, but i'm still not sure about it.

the ONLY archetypes i think might have a chance is Mynx,Lunasol or Dragtrode. perhaps SD but i don't really know what the strat is well enough to tell. LBS is too easy to beat if you know how to, adn mew-tric is realy easy to beat if you have ruins or liability.

but it'll still be a rogue in the end IMO.

Arcanine out.

yeah they could, but i doubt it. most people here will only clone if they KNOW it will do good, before they go out and try to test it out for themselves. if you say you have done well with a rogue and post it, then they might try it. but i doubt they will, but who knows someone might. but if they do, and win, then we were right nad a rogue won.

Arcanine out.

yeah it must be if it's really slow and still did well. but, can it win Worlds is the ?. does it have the rogue surprise ability and powr to back it up?? cause that is the question really, cause the 2006 Worlds winner ahs to have that.

Arcanine out.

RE:  2006 world champion?

Crazy Weavile said:
Well, a much SLOWER version got fourth place at Cities. I'd say it's good.

did it get that high in anything else?
if it just did that good at cities then i dont think you should put much faith into it

Fourth at two Cities, when butt slow and lacking healing. (and at 1 Meganium.)
Not losing every game like that means that the uber-fast, heal-centric version should be godly. Get the point?

liability is not rogue

and i dont consider cards to be godly ,crazy weavile ;D
pm me or contact me on AIM so we can battle. i wanna see just how good it is.

there's like 1000 threads about SD t-tar freak and a personal interview of Nats champ talking about it. there's no reason to ask that.

Liability = not rogue
I don't think you should put much faith in something that never even got T2 at a cities. just go with Espycham.

Arcanine out.

my bad, so many people PM me and talk to me i get messed up who i'm talking to:p.

anyway if you're going ot run it, then just use the way i told you to in the thread.

cause worlds winner WILL be a rogue deck runner.

Arcanine out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back