(2) Worlds 2014 in Washington D.C., Mega Pokemon Trailer

This is the reason I think worlds 2014 will be in Washington D.C. for one reason, The World's Fair will be there next August. It would make total since because It will be the first time since the 1980s that The World's Fair that will be held in the US.

MamsPokemon said:
I really wish they make every Pokemon a mega form. If not then I'd feel like Pokemon likes to discriminate lol
Sucks for California Peeps like myself that Worlds will be so distant!
Hey at least you not the guy who got his passport one day late and couldnt drive 3 hours up from washington this year.

bennett999 said:
This is the reason I think worlds 2014 will be in Washington D.C. for one reason, The World's Fair will be there next August. It would make total since because It will be the first time since the 1980s that The World's Fair that will be held in the US.

If the fair is there then there is actually a reason to drag my family along. I smell vacay!

zappy800 said:
To the ampharos discussion wasn't there a pokedex entry stating it can't grow wool anymore?

1000916_499047363516945_1613804088_n.jpg

Whatever factual evidence you got, It is now overriden.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! onward, my ampharos! the world is ours! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The more I look at her, the more I love her... october can't get here soon enough now.

professorlight said:
zappy800 said:
To the ampharos discussion wasn't there a pokedex entry stating it can't grow wool anymore?

1000916_499047363516945_1613804088_n.jpg

Whatever factual evidence you got, It is now overriden.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! onward, my ampharos! the world is ours! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The more I look at her, the more I love her... october can't get here soon enough now.

Yeah probably they ditched that now besides i heard it on youtube :p oh also epic pic lol.

Back