(2) Reshiram and Zekrom in Thanksgiving Parade, HS Undaunted Sampling Pack [11/23]

First Post XD

Wow. I can't wait for the Parade! :D They probably choose Reshiram and Zekrom for Promoting B&W. The mini-binder sounds cool :). It could be used (for me) for constructing decks, because it hold 60 cards.

I was already going to watch the parade, but now I'm excited for it! I've never seen any pokemon but Pikachu in the parades before!

It`s really nice to know that they will have two new pokemon ballons, it`s just a shame i won`t be able to see them

Zekrom AND Reshiram? That's neat, they've never done something like that before...To my knowledge, at least. Can't wait to see it! Zekrom's one of my favorite Pokemon.

Yeah, I can't wait to see a 14 foot tall Zekrom storming over NYC. That will probably be the coolest thing this Holiday for me.

dmaster out.

Reshiram and Zekrom floating above New York.

It's too true to Black and White! :eek:

I can't wait for the parade. Won't miss Reshiram and Zekrom!

Pretty amazing to see Reshiram and Zekrom floating around New York, this will be exciting to watch and definitely won't miss it.

Well... Darn. I guess I've got to make an attempt to wake up and watch the parade this year, instead of sleeping through it again. xD

Hopefully someone will have pictures of it, though, just in case. It'll be cool to see how they look.

Wow, it is really cool to see the front page today. Kinda made me smile a little bit :) Hopefully other people will see one of the Sampling Packs and pick one up.

I think this Thanksgiving Day Parade is going to be awesome. I guess we can safely assume they are balloons and not statues?

Glaceon@ First post? Who cares it's not a competition, almost worse as those people on facebook and youtube. Anyway, will you take pictures or something seeing as this is awesome and i can't see the parade.

Strangely I can't shake the feeling that this sampling pack is something bootleg...it just seems way too weird...

OMG, this just made my day. I will be watching the parade Thursday. Since about nobody outside of the Pokémon community knows about Reshiram and Zekrom, they'll be like, "Well, there's Pikachu, but who are the other two?"
The sampling pack thing is cool, I guess, but I don't play the tcg, so wouldn't know much about that.

Back