(2) Official Arceus Images, Shaymin U.S. Airing / Review [2/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) Shaymin U.S. Airing / Review [2/13]

Nope, I knew nothing of the plot before I saw the movie. :O

Ah that was such a good movie. Loved seeing Regigigas. And wow I never expected Giratina to be so massive!

I bet that last scene with Shaymin crying about parting with ash left every fangirl in tears :p

I'm mad that Cartoon Network cut off the ending for a commercial that was shown every break.

I didn't know Namba turned himself into a Shieldon... They must be low on grunts.

Also don't like the "death" cover-ups. PUSA is horrible that way.

Johnny Yong Bosch would have been better for Zero's dramatic parts. He plays Zero better anyway... (joking)

It's not as good as the old movies I recently saw Pokemon 2000 (even though I've seen it a million times now) which in my opinion was better than this one. Although the only downfall for 2000 was that it had Ash, Ash, and more Ash I don't care if he's the star of the show he annoys me.

I liked the new movie too, especially since it wasn't all about Ash. Shaymin got on my nerves though "IT'S GONNA EAT ME!" Giratina was probably my favorite character. Since he didn't annoy me. Newton was cool too.

The mamoswines looked like walking truffles, and Zero didn't cover up a possible hack in the system. How corny.

However, when Zero's ship crashed into the Glacier, I swear it looked like Arceus' head.

I like the movie very much. Shaymin voice was cute, but I couldn't stand it in Sky Form...

Off-Topic: Did you know that Pokemon Movie website has been updated with Arceus?:
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

InuMimi said:
Very good movie over all. I kept yelling at the tv saying "where's Regigigas!?" It didn't even appear until the last few scenes.

Shaymin is so cute! I love its land form voice. It's so cute ^^ And I how cocky it is. I thought I'd be a lot more timid than that.
And Giratina was absolutly awesome. I love how Ash gets to ride it too ^^
The only things I have to complain about are: Cartoon Network...I hate how they cut out the ending. Now we have to wait till March 31st to see it -_-' ...and the multiple Shaymin. More than 1 Shaymin=not as awesome as being unique.

And yay for Pikachusident's day!

I am watching the movie and so far it has been pretty sweet. There is about 30 minutes left and the sky form is just so awesome. PM me soon so we can VC on WFC about the movie because from what I have seen it is better than The Rise of Darkrai because and Shaymin is just so awesome in the movie. Hope to see you tomorrow on WFC so we can talk about the movie because it is so awesome.:)

Ugg I hate Ash, he gives away Pokemon and he does NOT even try to catch any good ones. At the end when Ash said some thing to the effect of "I wish you didn't have to go" I would have just thrown a poke ball at it. Also when Giratina was dying, hello catch it then have Shyaman save it. Man Ash piss me off. But the movie was great, I can't wait to buy it. Then I will have my two favorites from this generation Darkri and Girantina.

Aaug this was a pretty good movie, they could of done better Darn PUSA Shaymin was a lot worse than I though it was going to be, could of picked a different VA!!Iwas mad about how cocky and rude shaymin the "Graditude" Pokemon Meh good overall.

-CC

Actually one of the worst Pokemon movies. Cries were stupid, Shaymin Normal was annoying, and "Regigigasu" was crud. Zero, Newton, and Shaymin Sky was only slightly cool.

dmaster out.

I forgot to program the dvr.

I'll be watching Sunday night.

"IT'S GOING TO EAT ME!!!" Yay! xD

I hope Shaymin still sounds cute. ^_^

I thought that it was one of the better movies, but my favorite still has to be the first one.

InuMimi said:
And yay for Pikachusident's day!

Lol, that commercial was funny!

The movie wasn't as good as I thought it would be. There really wasn't much action in it. I was expecting Dialga and Zero to be in more of it.
However, I think it was the funniest Pokemon movie. Shaymin and Ash were very funny. I love how Shaymin kept saying: "It's going to eat me!". I also liked the part at the beginning when they're about to eat and Brock asks Ash if his hands are clean. Ash says they are, but there's dirt all over them. :p
Movie 10 is still my favorite.

The movie was fairly awesome.

I loved how Shaymin kept saying "ITS GOING TO EAT ME!" and how Shaymin and Ash interacted with each other. And I didn't expect Shaymin to be so tiny, and Dialga and Giratina so huge compared to it. :O

This movie is probably the best one so far. From what I could hear over my little brother and his friend talking, the voice acting was waaay better than the Darkrai movie. And, in this movie unlike the Darkrai one, they put the 3-D effects in pretty well (ecxept for Zero's plane thingy). The water at the beginning wouldn't have looked nearly as good without the 3-D, and the cel-shaded Magnemites and stuff looked good, too. ^^ I give it a 9/10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back