(2) Official Arceus Images, Shaymin U.S. Airing / Review [2/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) Shaymin U.S. Airing / Review [2/13]

Shaymin is cuuuuuuute!!! But, the voice is a bit high, though.

Otherwise, a Gliscor and Giratina appearance is awesome!

Just saw this. Shaymin called Newton a weirdo!

Seeing Skymin right now....

Skymin is pretty nice, but I can't tell if the voice of Shaymin is the same as Skymin. I think the sound is a bit more boyish.

It is good.

I noticed that Skymin has a different personality. Shaymin is rather cocky and a coward, but Skymin is couragous and strong. Talk about split personality.

*Edit*
But, Shaymin still keeps its playful personality.

Meh...
Seems really corny to me.
And so MUCH UNNECESSARY LAUGHTER.

It's alright, but I wish Pokemon would go back to the basics and get rid of the 3D effects they have in the movies. Make it hand drawn again, too. They're lazy!

XD

Yeah, they got pulled into the Reverse World again. Woohoo.

Magnezone has a good voice actor. It sounds harsh, strong, and cool.

Skymin really is now brave. He stood up to Giratina.

"Edit*
Snap. Shaymin is Land Forme again. Now Shaymin is cowardly, and can't fight. ONLY because it is the night in the Reverse World. And Shaymin, well, just demanded Meowth to give him food.

Jeez, Zero is so corny.

Very soft version with the "sacrifice" and "no more".

It's only 5:30 where I live. I can't wait for the movie!
Is it better then Darkrai?

ZOMG!!!! Forest pokemon VS. glacier!

Regigas is herding the mamoswines:D

Just a quick note to anyone who read the front page about the TRU Shaymin event: it doesn't start this week, it ends tomorrow! Make sure you grab one (or more) quick!

ShayminEvent.png

I missed the start of the movie because I thought it was supposed to be on the weekend. :( I should've checked the time on my own.... Oh well, I guess I'll watch the repeat (I don't like watching a movie from the middle XP).

The ending is epic. Ice pillars drop on Giratina while Zero attempts to destroy the glacier. As he is doing that, some forest Pokemon is trying to stop the glacier. But, Regigigas comes in with a heard of Mamoswine.

Very good movie over all. I kept yelling at the tv saying "where's Regigigas!?" It didn't even appear until the last few scenes.

Shaymin is so cute! I love its land form voice. It's so cute ^^ And I how cocky it is. I thought I'd be a lot more timid than that.
And Giratina was absolutly awesome. I love how Ash gets to ride it too ^^
The only things I have to complain about are: Cartoon Network...I hate how they cut out the ending. Now we have to wait till March 31st to see it -_-' ...and the multiple Shaymin. More than 1 Shaymin=not as awesome as being unique.

And yay for Pikachusident's day!

I thought it was good! Giratina's so-called death didnt affect me at all and Shaymin was annoying when it screaming while reviving Giratina. Usually I cry when "the pokemon" dies but it didnt happen for this one.

Yeah. Shaymin's screams were annoying and I got bored during that.

I wasn't expecting Shaymin to be such a brat. xD Since it's the gratitude Pokemon I thought it would be humble and kind. But I find this arrogant personality much more amusing. XD

I'm sad because I didn't get to see the credits. :( -kicks Cartoon Network-

Tor said:
I wasn't expecting Shaymin to be such a brat. xD Since it's the gratitude Pokemon I thought it would be humble and kind. But I find this arrogant personality much more amusing. XD

I'm sad because I didn't get to see the credits. :( -kicks Cartoon Network-

Have you read anything of the Japanese version?
It would have said how misbehaved Shaymin is...

It was surprisingly better than I expected it to be.
I would have thought that the Americans would have butchered it.
Oh, how wrong I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back