(2) October CoroCoro, Mew Wi-Fi Distribution Starts Friday for HGSS Players! [10/12]

Hehe. I guess it is true. Sugimori art just has an ability to make everyone love it. I remember when the starter evos were posted, and seemingly everyone hated the designs. Now we like 'em.

artwork is simply fantastic my favorite is enbouu when i saw his sprite i thought he didn't have a mouth so im glad these came when they did :D and i even like kokoromori never would have thought his face looked like that

I'm on the verge of crying right now. I had a Mew in my original Gold version. With this, I'll be able to completely recreate my old team.

The Sugimori artwork is awesome, as always. Deniki looks a lot better now.

I love the Sugimori artwork. I'm definitely starting with Mijumaru now. Also, Bachura and Darumakka look so adorable and cuddly! I want plush dolls of both of them!

The Mew event is nice, but I already have the Japanese equivalent, so I won't be too worried about missing it since I don't have Wi-Fi. (Though of course I'll still try to find a signal somewhere to download it.)

The Sugimori art for the newly-revealed Pokémon is great, for the most part. Enbuoh's art is an extreme letdown, in my opinion. This is how I drew it yesterday (I posted it on my deviantArt account since I'm still remaking my thread here):

enbuoh_by_xous54-d30kx3m.png

Sugimori simplified a lot of the features I thought he'd focus on, like the eyes and flames. It just looks very rounded and almost silly in its official art, but whatever.

The artwork for the evolution of Baoppu is also a bit of a letdown for me, though I guess it perfectly matches its odd sprite. xP Every other Pokémon looks pretty much exactly how I imagined he'd draw them. The pose for Daikenki is awesome, and unexpected.

Yall are so lucky. I only have platinum even though i played thorugh my friends ss. Im sure someone is gonna just restart, get a new one, rinse qnd repeat. But im not sad!
Got celebi and all 3 crown beasts so muhahaha!
The artwork just made me like all the pokemon a whole lot more (even though they are already my favorite generation). Mijumaru3 just looks better, but the other starters are still just good.
Cant wait for xous to make these guys even better.
Only dmaster can make bombdiggity sound good.

You know something? This will probably be the first legit Mew I've ever owned. :D

Sugimori art is awesome too, of course. Yanakki and Marakacchi FTW!

Yannaki is still my favorite of the monkey bunch. Baokki just seems to drunk monkey with the hands, though the actual design is great. Hiyakki just seems to girly for me. Still love it though.
They had better get tons of merchandise from this. I want a denchura/baby denchura something soon. Plus a zorua one.
Also did you guys see the baby polar bear? Its great, and i like it more then tsunbear. (design was a little bit of a letdown)

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better .-. That art makes them all look amazingly awesome-er then before.

Except the fire monkeys evolution >_> He's so... fat.

I wish he was more of the sterotypical hot head but i still love it. Also, the raimon gym leader is my favorite girl gym leader (with misty and sabrina). Bonus points for a ba zebra.

Woot Mew!!!

Course I got my first Mew at toys r us in 2006.. but a secnd Mew. I was not sure it was ever coming here outside of Japan..but i was holding off for this month seeing as it is the tenth annivsarry of gold and silver.

This sounds like a newbie question, and probably is, but If i wanted to soft-reset for a mew with certain IV's and nature, is it possible to soft reset for this and if so when/how?

now I am not sure if the natures are prepicked,..but it not... you save in front of the man in green before you get the mew from him..if the mew is not what you want,.SAVE.. then reset, and talk to the man in green at the mart and get the mew.. keep doing this until you get what you want.

it is only determined if gamefreak/nintendo,.(whoever decides) decides to make it that way. ((like the shiny pichus were all determined...or was that jirachi....)) if not natures are not detirmined until you pick it up.

it's kinda like saving in front of a legendary.

Looking forward to getting Mew. The CoroCoro art is great. Something about Ken Sugimori artwork makes pokemon look so much more appealing.

Back