(2) October CoroCoro, Mew Wi-Fi Distribution Starts Friday for HGSS Players! [10/12]

Shampoo Thief

噢托伦
RE: (1) Mew Wi-Fi Distribution Starts Friday for HGSS Players! [10/12]

Awesome! Ill have to run somewhere that has wifi and get it! My wifi wont work with my ds -_-'

~Golden Wings~

*Formerly Shinx107*

FINALLY!!! I have been waiting for this for such a long time! My friend has a Mew someone traded her, so i'm really happy that I can get one too. Can't wait until Friday!

BeastOfBurden

Isshu Leage Champion

SWEEET! Friday could not come any sooner! Anyone know where and how you get it though?

Ikriolu

*Trips and lands in pie*

My biggest dream: to own a Mew! and now it shall finally come true!!!! I just can't wait! {P}

I just remembered i almost got mew in GTS for a Drowzee, but there was an error!

P

Poke'man#1

Please answer me. If i change my wireless-router from WPA to WEP will all the devices using the wireless-router get off it. Please help me!!!.

doodad126

Why couldn't they give us Celebi? It would be much more fitting. Oh well, Mew is cool too...

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk

Celebi already has an event that should come to us around the movies premeir here.
Anyways i love it. Remember getting one for leafgree and waiting 2 hours for wired trades.
Like how its only level 5 for all to train.
Too bad it doesnt get really super powered moves like the elemental hyperbeams and psycho break.

sageuchiha

Aspiring Trainer

Pokeman#1 if you change to WEP you wont be able to use other wifi. I sacrificed having wifi in my itouch to have it in my ds..I'm pretty happy I did though even if I missed the jirachi and spiky eared pichu events I still got my latios and pretty soon mew!

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer

Friday just got better!!!!!!! though I might get kicked off the forms for telling you... But I will find some sort of WI-FI connection and get this Mew.:)

Off Topic:I am not playing Heart Gold at the moment because I am waiting to get White Ver. But geting this Mew will get me playing the game again.

Empoleon#1

Empoleon is an emperor

I can`t wait for friday having a mew to train will be a really good experience, i almost strated to think that they would never release this event outside Japan so this is a really great surprise

Teeboy23

Pokemon Trainer

about time!!! i made a forum regarding this!!! i've been waiting for this!!!!! this is the final wifi event for HEARTGOLD and SOULSILVER!!! besides some pokewalker routes that we still have to get(sightseeing,rally,amity field), goon's Scizor, and Ash's Pikachu, all we really need now is Celebi and the Shiny Beasts!! then it will be smooth sailing when Black and White come out!!!!!

masterryanx

N

I had a gut feeling we wouldn't get the anniversary Mew for some reason, glad to see I was wrong.

lotusoftheleaf

Just a-wanderin'...

I was starting to think we weren't going to get this Wi-Fi event outside of Japan. I can't wait until Friday! I have both HG and SS so I'm going to download two Mews!

Teeboy23

Pokemon Trainer

i also still have high hopes that the US will get both the Celebi event and the Zoroark movie before the end of this year!!!!!

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Oh cool. I can't wait to get two more of these even though I got a couple from TRU a few years ago.

This artwork is really bomb-diggity. Especially the starter final evos. It makes me like them slightly more. All the Pokemon look absolutely excellent and that Gym Leader indeed looks hot. XD

dmaster out.

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
The starter evolutions are looking a lot more likable now that we've seen them in detail. Can't wait to see the rest of the KS artwork ^_^

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
This is great. Once the artwork is released with a transparent background, I can really start faking these Pokemon ^.^