(2) New Set of X/Y Rumors, Xerneas/Yveltal Half Decks [9/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
halfrican said:
Now he's added some nonsense about how you have to trade clauncher and skrelp with eachother to evolve them, and claims there are 126 new pokemon not counting megas. Even if he had the game, I don't see how he could know that.

I know! XD I think that he is desperate now...

The evolutions of Froakie and Fennekin actually look pretty good. Especially the Froakie one. I'm looking forward to seeing confirmation...

Not sure if anyone saw this: Unconfirmed but looks legit:
tumblr_inline_mtmmnnmHOF1roeqim.png

Jaime Runt said:
Damian_Winters said:
Well that was good for a laugh, at the very least, someone said the the evo was fake earlier and from the little white left on its leg its pretty clear that this is most likely fake, now for the original rumors that this thread was made for...still calling them fake...

What littlw white left on his leg are you referring to? Do you mean his claw?

No, when you look at the knee of it there is some white on it that wasn't filled in or was left when it was finished, same colour as the background.

Gr8Ampharos said:
That is literally all we have been talking about for the past 10 pages.

EDIT: I think that is supposed to imply the shininess of it's skin...

halfrican said:
Now he's added some nonsense about how you have to trade clauncher and skrelp with eachother to evolve them, and claims there are 126 new pokemon not counting megas. Even if he had the game, I don't see how he could know that.

eww no thank you!

seriously, that worked with Accelgor/Escavalier, but its one of the few things I'd prefer not to see again.

I think 126 could actually be a good guess as to how many new mons there are.... Altho I'd prefer around 170 or so ;)
Its not totally inconcievable though, thats the thing. Some of the stuff they're posting, whilst some people dislike the info, its stuff that could realistically happen.
Its not like they're posting "Xerneas' Geomancy is 90% accuracy and is a guaranteed 1HKO move" or "Chespins final evo has 100 in every stat".
Their rumors are perfectly feasible.

halfrican said:
Gr8Ampharos said:
That is literally all we have been talking about for the past 10 pages.

EDIT: I think that is supposed to imply the shininess of it's skin...

Yeah I noticed much later on

Been following these evolution leaks all day. More fakes to add to the pile, or conveniently-timed "leaks?" Only time will tell. From a style standpoint they're pretty much spot-on for the most part, with tiny bits here and there that countless people point out and question. It's times like these that I'm glad I don't try to trick people with fake evolutions. (Not that my fakes would be very convincing, but even so there doesn't seem to be a shortage of people who will believe anything that looks even remotely accurate.)

On the topic of the news story, the information is nothing too exciting to me. Thunder Roll as an attack name is funny (rolling thunder) and sounds plausible, and makes me think Flame Wheel. The only other bit of information that I'd be interested in seeing is the boar.

The decks sound interesting, and it'll be nice to see the first Xerneas and Yveltal cards when they're revealed. Hopefully the artwork on them is pretty stunning.

Apparently all of this art originated from 4chan, although I haven't been able to find it myself. If that's the case, I think we can all agree it's very likely fake based on that alone.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Apparently all of this art originated from 4chan, although I haven't been able to find it myself. If that's the case, I think we can all agree it's very likely fake based on that alone.

I would disagree. 4Chan is just like any other site. Whoever might have the information, can leak the image on any site (s)he wants to, with confidence that it will find it's way all across the internet. So this leaker chose 4Chan. No big deal.

signofzeta said:
Kingtrace said:
I think you're getting me mixed up with someone else. If you're arguing with someone and I missed it, my bad. I was just correcting what I saw as an obvious error.

No no no, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about that blob whatever guy who claims that spiders are insects because apparently, to him, all arthropods are insects, which in that case, he is Wrongy Wrongerson. I didn't particularly quote the guy, because I think there may be other who share the same views as that guy.

Anyway, I could have replied that claim with a Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, but I didn't, well because I just thought of a response like that just now, and it is too late for me to use it. Or perhaps a facepalm.

Here's the deal, if it doesn't have 6 legs, then it isn't an insect.

If it is an arthropod, and the only person living in western countries who eats these subgroup of arthropods for a living is Bear Grylls, then it is a bug. So lobsters, crabs, those are bugs. I also don't consider snails as bugs. If you want to consider them as bugs, well not specifically you, just the general populace, then it is tough to classify bugs into a category, because snails aren't arthropods.

To me bug is a term that describes something that damages through infestation, be it insects, arachnids, worms, bacteria, viruses, or computer viruses.

AAARRRG!!! ALL SPIDERS ARE INSECTOIDS, NOT BUGS.

I'm now 100% sure this is fake, and you can tell from the starter evolution art.

The second evolutions of starters never look this similar to the first evolutions. It looks like you've taken the second forms of the starters and made them mega.

Also, I'm pretty sure GameFreak said there would be no major announcements like what we've gotten before the release of X and Y. We are getting information on a new evolution of something (watch it be Mewthree because my dad works at Gamefreak... that's a joke by the way) tomorrow on the Pokemon Facebook page, but otherwise, I think it's probably safe to say that there will be no more major updates.

bogaboy said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

I would disagree. 4Chan is just like any other site. Whoever might have the information, can leak the image on any site (s)he wants to, with confidence that it will find it's way all across the internet. So this leaker chose 4Chan. No big deal.

Yes dear, but experience has taught me that 4chan is generally full of crap when it comes to legitimacy. For example, most of our CoroCoro scans come from 2ch, whereas most of the fake stuff originates from 4ch.

I'm just not putting much confidence in these recent developments. That said, I wasn't convinced by the Gen V final evos when they were first leaked, so anything is fair game. Time will tell.

bogaboy said:
What if this is a male version of Braixen?

hahah, that's exactly what I thought!

It's artwork is a bit too similar to Braixen and the red ear fur is now white a purple? idk, it's seems a little much, but I won't knock it completely because this is better than any other "fake" evolution for its line I've seen.

nightkeeper said:
Exp for Real said:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO As a dedicaded Water and Ice type pokemon master i do not accept froakies last evolution to be water/fighting!!!!!! We dont need more fighting!!! Make it dark or fairy or dragon. Those atleast have cool moves >:O

#Make Froakie cool in his evo's

Pls let gen 6 have some epic water or/and ice types

With a grand total TWO Water/Fighting pokemon, Poliwrath and Keldeo, it wouldn't be too ridiculous for Gallantoad (the name feels right) to be Water/Fighting. It'd be a different story if Braixen evolved into Fire/Fighting lolololz.

While he does look as if he could be Dark as well, I'd still prefer Chespin's final to be Grass/Dark, as Grass/Steel would be wrecked by Fire.

Yeah, look at Ferrothorn, its struggling in NU due to its awful type combo, unlike Shiftry and Cacturne who almost got banned to ubers.

/sarcasm

In all seriousness, I still disbelieve the whole fight/psy/dark rumor.
That rumor list had several instances of stuff that the leaker either remembered poorly or refined with their own thoughts.
I mean, they might have easily seen Fennekin getting Psy, and another Fighting, and forgot what the third was, then assumed the third one was probably Dark since the fanbase has been keeping the notion of these types as a trio alive for a decade or so, even though there is NO official reference or basis for it whatsoever.

Nice to speculate...but come on, these are fake, nice fakes, but fakes none the less...rumors are quite fun though so I suppose I'm not gonna complain.

Kitana Coldfire said:
bogaboy said:

Yes dear, but experience has taught me that 4chan is generally full of crap when it comes to legitimacy. For example, most of our CoroCoro scans come from 2ch, whereas most of the fake stuff originates from 4ch.

I'm just not putting much confidence in these recent developments. That said, I wasn't convinced by the Gen V final evos when they were first leaked, so anything is fair game. Time will tell.

Fair enough. I wasnt arguing that they were real, just that I wouldnt rule them out yet. I kinda hope they are real!

Ganman3 said:
I'm now 100% sure this is fake, and you can tell from the starter evolution art.

The second evolutions of starters never look this similar to the first evolutions. It looks like you've taken the second forms of the starters and made them mega.

Also, I'm pretty sure GameFreak said there would be no major announcements like what we've gotten before the release of X and Y. We are getting information on a new evolution of something (watch it be Mewthree because my dad works at Gamefreak... that's a joke by the way) tomorrow on the Pokemon Facebook page, but otherwise, I think it's probably safe to say that there will be no more major updates.

Ivysaur would like to have a word with you. So would Quilava, Servine, and Croconaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back