(2) Movie 13 Scizor Download, Nationals 2010 Garchomp Promo [6/4]

RE: (1) Nationals 2010 Garchomp Promo [6/4]

First post :]

I have an idea on how the collectors will get Garchomp....

Buy it off eBay :D

I know I'm gonna check if it's on there.

Good thing I'm going! (Although I wouldn't if it wasn't for free Air-fare). I can't wait!

Maybe the worlds promo will be Garchomp Lv.X or Garchommp C Lv.X!

Empoleafeon said:
Maybe the worlds promo will be Garchomp Lv.X or Garchommp C Lv.X!

That would be really sick, but I doubt that it will be. I really hope I can go and get it, can you get the promo if you don't register on the 24th? Also not a bad card for play either.

Saviour_Gundam said:
I assume the Scizor is only available in Japan?

Yep, Japanese McDonald's only.

Scizor will probably end up the same as other event Pokemon from McDonald's and other similar promotions and will never see western distribution. TPCi never seems to deem them worth the effort.

Edit: Of course if you happen to have access to a Japanese Gen IV game, you can get yourself one via the Wi-Fi portion of the event.

I"ll be getting 3 of those Scizor (I have 3 Japanese 4th gen games), so if anyone wants one of the extras, PM me.

EDIT:
The extras are spoken for.

Scizor is only available in Japan McDonalds. It'll probably come to the US later on after they air the movie here in America.

Ice Arceus said:
Scizor is only available in Japan McDonalds. It'll probably come to the US later on after they air the movie here in America.

"the official Japanese website has announced that players with any of the fourth generation games will be able to download a Scizor over their Wi-Fi connections from June 18th to July 14th. It can also be obtained from McDonald's Nintendo Zones. The Scizor is owned by Kodai's bodyguard, Goon, in The Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark."

japan wifi too....

An event scizor? Well that's new. I guess if he has to do with the storyline. I hope we get him in Canada.

Aww, man. I wish I could get that Garchomp, but no Nationals this year for me. :[ The Scizor is alright too I guess. Hopefully the Event comes over but most likely not.

dmaster out.

paddy185 said:
First post :]

I have an idea on how the collectors will get Garchomp....

Buy it off eBay :D

I know I'm gonna check if it's on there.

It will be.

Scizor? That's odd. I wonder if they will unlock anything in BW...

So can you only download the Scizor to Japanese versions of the 4th Generation games? Since I'm currently in Japan and only own the US Versions. Wasn't sure if I could go to the Hot Zones and try to pick it up anyways. Same question for the Legendary Shinies and what not.

PORYGON-X if I had enough money to go I would so beat you! Jk. Have you been before? Can you tell me all about tournaments and stuff?

Back