(2) Koromori Confirmed, Toys Reveal a New Pokemon? [7/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) Toys Reveal a New Pokemon? [7/6]

This is just a thing I noticed but has anyone else noticed that the fuzy bat koromori is a silhouette on the reporter guy Kurt's hat in the new movie.
Kuruto.png

PokexLuv said:
anyone else really hate the grass Pokemons evolution? really hope Isis doesn't pick that one, but Isis looks like a trainer, due to the "dad" and her eyes and hair. finally, no prissy contest coordinator.

I'm guessing Iris picked pokua. Probably I agreed w/ u (except grass-type,I luv grass-types), because she didn't look like a grass trainer & I'm not a fan of pokemon contests,either. I always skips the contest episodes in DP. I think they're so stupid.:D

Probably she ended up w/ Pokua. & Ash's going 2 end w/ Tsutaaja and Mijumaru. Because look at their evos, I think they're only 1s under Ash's care.

ok so i scan through this WHOLE thread and came to these conclsions

Soloiceowl's theory of koromori on Kurt's hat is almost positive
the theory of the new pokemon thats standing next to Isis (Iris whatever) is almost 100% the 1st evolution of Ononokusu
the whole Isis/Iris being Reshiram is impossible though due to Pokemon Heroes i come to give it a 25% chance (latias turns into girl)
the green monkey has no relation to "gummy bear" because its completely different

now my theory is that the green monkey is just a seperate pokemon with no ties to anything so far, if so, i HOPE its a monkey so its a grass chimchar...so its ironic...you know...but yeah that it right there ^^^

Yeah, this is most likely real, even though the style of that Green Bear thing doesn't look totally right. The other one is for sure real since it was the sketch in the Anime picture. I could totally believe that it's this kind of Generation's Larvitar and evolves eventually to Ononokusu. The Green Bear I don't see any relation to any new Pokemon shown so far, but it could have an evolution down the line. This is one massive slip up that's for sure.

dmaster out.

cool kid master555 said:
This confirms that Craniados and Luxio will be in B/W!

no, those toys are out already. the website they are found on has a lot of the pokemon kids toys, most of them are already released.

[img=620x185]http://sunyshore.com/lions_pokekids.jpg[/img]

dmaster said:
Yeah, this is most likely real, even though the style of that Green Bear thing doesn't look totally right. The other one is for sure real since it was the sketch in the Anime picture. I could totally believe that it's this kind of Generation's Larvitar and evolves eventually to Ononokusu. The Green Bear I don't see any relation to any new Pokemon shown so far, but it could have an evolution down the line. This is one massive slip up that's for sure.

dmaster out.
I'm starting to doubt these being slip ups. Honestly, these leaks are too... I dunno. It feels like they're on purpose. I mean, the beta Anime artwork comes out, then we get more info on Koromori (legit source) and the little one-horned thing from a questionable source? There have been a LOT of 'slip ups' if that's what they are. Either the Pokemon company is really lax this gen when it comes to security, or they're purposely letting small details through the cracks to keep the rabid fanbase entertained.

I mean, think of it this way. This way, they don't have to shove every single detail into CoroCoro/Pokemon Sunday/Oha Suta. They get the publicity as everyone eagerly awaits confirmation, they get a more focused fanbase. If they did like they usually do, shove the bulk of information in CoroCoro, with some nifty moving images called 'video' and maybe a new unimportant tidbit on PS, you can just feel the cycle of anticipation.

"Oh, gosh! CC's coming out soon!"
"MUST HAVE NEWS!"
"YAY LEAKS!"
*spirited discussion*
*not so spirited discussion*
*discussions that go in circles*
"Bleh.... We've absorbed this. When's the next CC?"
"News... lull..." *gasp* "Need... news..."
"Soon...."
"This is taking forever!"
"Oh, gosh! CC's coming out soon!"
"MUST HAVE NEWS!"

Etc, etc. This way, instead of 2-3 weeks of dullness, they keep us all engaged and they keep their product firmly lodged in the front of our minds. I think it's a brilliant marketing strategy designed to LOOK like mistakes. :)

......or I could just be a crazy conspiracy theorist with a rifle and a nuclear bunker in my backyard. XD

There is something wrong here.

Why is so much info being leaked lately? Is GF doing this intentionally, or is it something else? Either way, although I enjoy pre-release mania, I don't enjoy coming home to new pokemon every night. It sort of ruins it for me, IMO.

Moving on: I read through this whole thread and rofl'd the whole time from all the people speculating that the green bear/monkey was a pre-evo/evo. Look at what the 4th generation has done to us! We continue to hate all the pre-evos and evos that we got in Sinnoh, but now oddly enough speculate that every single new pokemon released is just that. I for one, being an old dog of the franchise, find this hilarious. I doubt any of the pokemon revealed thus far are pre-evos or evos of existing pokemon. If even one turns out to be one, I will lick the bottom of my shoes and give 1000 virtual cookies each to everyone who thought otherwise. >.>

Glad to see the backsprite of Koromori, and very glad to see that it is white. Black or any dark color for that matter would have been a little to reminiscient of zubat or other cabve dwellers for that matter and leads me to believe that it may be mainly a forest-dweller.

Gummy Bear/Monkey: Looks more like a monkey with brocoli on its head to me, but oh well. I like its design, but hope it has an evolution. Otherwise, I'm just tossing it into the cute section.

Anime poke: It has a nice design as well. I feel that it has a good possibility of evolving into Ono-whatever. If it is in fact the pseudo-legendary, it could very well be rock-dragon, although with that I hope it is more like Tyrranitar. Rock-Dragon to me would be a dissapointment, especially since it is following mr. land shark with 4X weakness to Ice. >.<

^a rock/dragon combo would only be x2 weak to Ice moves...

anyway, I hope the green monkey is fake cuz it's f-horribly ugly...

Fire_Master said:
I doubt any of the pokemon revealed thus far are pre-evos or evos of existing pokemon. If even one turns out to be one, I will lick the bottom of my shoes and give 1000 virtual cookies each to everyone who thought otherwise. >.>

you're so on.
but otherwise i hate the monkeybear thing.

OnceUponATime said:
you're so on.
but otherwise i hate the monkeybear thing.

it's better than that ugly black dress thing or the floating green punching bag

oha-suta-new-pokemon-2.jpg

InuMimi said:
it's better than that ugly black dress thing or the floating green punching bag

oha-suta-new-pokemon-2.jpg

I like the Gothic Lolita Tower. >_>

11603207.png

LOOK AT THIS!!! Isn't it cute? Your hatred toward it is making it weep. How depressing.

On-topic: Koromori (sp?) reminds me of the fuzzies from Paper Mario.

Perhaps the little larvitar looking pokemon could be a kangaskhan pre-evo?
I mean I know that Kangaskhan carries its baby in its pouch. But then again isnt Kangaskhan a female only pokemon? Perhaps this is a male kangaskhan pre-evo, which evolves into either a new pokemon or a male kangaskhan which looks slightly different to the female?

I just think its a baby or pre-evo because it looks like its holding a blankye :)

And I have no clue as to what on earth the gummy bear monkey is but I hope that its fake o_0

Cronus-TimeWave said:
I like the Gothic Lolita Tower. >_>

11603207.png

LOOK AT THIS!!! Isn't it cute? Your hatred toward it is making it weep. How depressing.

On-topic: Koromori (sp?) reminds me of the fuzzies from Paper Mario.

that is cute. however, i doubt the green pokemon is that adorably plush like that fanart.

As for that ugly black dress, I'm sure there are gen V pokemon that i adore but you hate.
________
anyway, after looking at the green monkey-bear thing...it looks like a tree on its head. maybe it's a grass type?

Can't believe what look so fake at first (I mean the character sheet because it's black and white and the way it was scanned) turn out so real.

Fire_Master said:
There is something wrong here.

Why is so much info being leaked lately? Is GF doing this intentionally, or is it something else? Either way, although I enjoy pre-release mania, I don't enjoy coming home to new pokemon every night. It sort of ruins it for me, IMO.

Moving on: I read through this whole thread and rofl'd the whole time from all the people speculating that the green bear/monkey was a pre-evo/evo. Look at what the 4th generation has done to us! We continue to hate all the pre-evos and evos that we got in Sinnoh, but now oddly enough speculate that every single new pokemon released is just that. I for one, being an old dog of the franchise, find this hilarious. I doubt any of the pokemon revealed thus far are pre-evos or evos of existing pokemon. If even one turns out to be one, I will lick the bottom of my shoes and give 1000 virtual cookies each to everyone who thought otherwise. >.>

Glad to see the backsprite of Koromori, and very glad to see that it is white. Black or any dark color for that matter would have been a little to reminiscient of zubat or other cabve dwellers for that matter and leads me to believe that it may be mainly a forest-dweller.

Gummy Bear/Monkey: Looks more like a monkey with brocoli on its head to me, but oh well. I like its design, but hope it has an evolution. Otherwise, I'm just tossing it into the cute section.

Anime poke: It has a nice design as well. I feel that it has a good possibility of evolving into Ono-whatever. If it is in fact the pseudo-legendary, it could very well be rock-dragon, although with that I hope it is more like Tyrranitar. Rock-Dragon to me would be a dissapointment, especially since it is following mr. land shark with 4X weakness to Ice. >.<

Oh yeah? Well I believe that the evos of Tsutaaja and Mijumaru where released in the anime sketches.

Soloiceowl said:
This is just a thing I noticed but has anyone else noticed that the fuzy bat koromori is a silhouette on the reporter guy Kurt's hat in the new movie.
Kuruto.png

i thought of that to

I like the middle Pokémon, the one that resembles Larvitar. I also like Koromori, but Crobat will always be my favorite bat Pokémon. As for the bush-headed bear thing, I think it's real but the toy was just poorly made. In fact, it looks like it's not even completed to me. The inner ears look like they should be painted.

I don't understand all the hate towards this generation. Though I'll catch about half of the currently revealed Pokémon only for Pokédex completion, the rest of them are quite nice in my opinion. I think all three starters are awesome, the electric tarantula is one of my favorite Pokémon (and I know nothing about it other than how its back looks!), and I think everyone likes Zoroark.

...Why are people thinking "OMG, That Larvitar clone has to be a Dragon!" Let me just say this: IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A DRAGON. In all seriousness, it could be a Fossil Pokemon that comes from the Axe Fossil. And why exactly is it a "Larvitar Clone"? Let me dig up a post I made in this thread earlier where I compared the little thing to Larvitar:

Venator said:
Just because it's small, bipedal and has an extension on its head does not make it a clone of Larvitar in a different type. Every Pokemon has quirks that set it apart from other Pokemon and the most noticeable one for this new Pokemon and Larvitar would be the humongous eyes, location OF the extension, the double extensions on the side of its head, the stubby tail, the head protector, and the band around its neck. Yes, I can see where you are coming from because of the color scheme and the certain aspects I listed in the beginning but that does not make it a "clone" of Larvitar. Alot of newer Pokemon have aspects of one from a previous generation. But they are all unique.

Sure, it can be compared to Larvitar due to its main color scheme but seriously, look deeper. In your thoughts, is Shimama a Ponyta clone?

I think it will be an Offensive Rock/Steel type, sort of the opposite of Shieldon and Bastiodon.

How do people keep getting "Dragon" from that little guy and Onanox?

is it just me, or does the fire ape thingy look darker than normal?
I don't want to say the word shiny, but just darker...

Petrex said:
ok so i scan through this WHOLE thread and came to these conclusions

Soloiceowl's theory of koromori on Kurt's hat is almost positive
the theory of the new pokemon thats standing next to Isis (Iris whatever) is almost 100% the 1st evolution of Ononokusu
the whole Isis/Iris being Reshiram is impossible though due to Pokemon Heroes i come to give it a 25% chance (latias turns into girl)
the green monkey has no relation to "gummy bear" because its completely different

now my theory is that the green monkey is just a seperate pokemon with no ties to anything so far, if so, i HOPE its a monkey so its a grass chimchar...so its ironic...you know...but yeah that it right there ^^^
Totally agree with the conclusions above.I read a lot of posts requesting a grass monkey and here you have.And its cool.I think that thing in his had could be a small tree and in his evos it will grow and become a little like sudowoodo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back