(2) Koromori Confirmed, Toys Reveal a New Pokemon? [7/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) Toys Reveal a New Pokemon? [7/6]

alypkm said:
and by theway what is the gummy bear ??? is this the new green pokemon that looks like rotom !!??

oha-suta-new-pokemon-2.jpg

The one on the left, the floating gummy bear lol..

When I first saw the green one, I thought it'd be Nezumimi..

..Maybe I thought very wrong, haha

Warrior Weasel 1986 said:
Dot dot dot. XD

I for one am not saying I won't buy the games or that I'm sure to hate this entire generation but I will admit I'm seeing a big resemblance to Digimon is some of the new pokes (Coromori actually reminds me of something that flew out of Dragon Quest). But hey, I like Digimon. o3o

Huh?
What do u mean? "Dot dot dot"

RE: Toys Reveal New Pokemon?

ShayminSky said:
To be honest, I don't think that the Larvitar-clone looks like a pre-evo of the Picture above.(Yellowish green.)

I see more yellow in the thing around its neck than green. I don't see green at all in it. Though there are some resemblences, they are WAY too far apart for me to judge. Maybe the brown one will be another pseudo-legendary like the other Gen-specific Dragons and Ono will be another pseudo-legendary of the generation. Unless proof comes out, or any artwork, I'm sticking with no relation.

As for the monkey, I think it only shares color with the Gummy Bear.

well that's right but some pokemon evolve into a completely deferment color pokemon and the most known example is pikachu from yellow to orange and also there is magikarp and feebas .
Spr_4h_025_m.png
>
Spr_4h_026_m.png

The first thing I though when I saw that Green Moonkey creature was the Digimon, Monmon. Seriously, Google it. I thought it was that Digimon made to mislead us until I noticed that it carries a friggin slingshot on its back and wears clothing. This Digimon may have been what poeple were thinking of when they saw this new suposed Pokemon.
I love the new little one too, those teeth-spikes seem like they could devolop through a three part evolution into the axe-mouth. However, I don't think it'll be a psuedo, more of an Aggron, Nidoking type Pokemon, powerful, but not difficult to raise like the psuedos.

Darkrai_Shadowforce said:
oha-suta-new-pokemon-2.jpg

The one on the left, the floating gummy bear lol..
but this looks COMPLETELY Different pokemon i think it is ghost type pokemon like rotom, and the one in the middle looks like propopass's new evolution :D :D :D

valriefaery said:
Water pokemon master,
the pokemon you saw at the end of the preview of the 14th movie.

My guess's it's pikachu's new evolution.
it looks kind like this,
http://pequedark-velvet.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1nk78o

Before I get directly on topic, that thing looks NOTHING LIKE PROBOPASS!! It's the same color, and that's IT!! No matching theme, no matching form, hell it looks like it could almost get away with being dragon. ALMOST.

Did someone seriously just forget that Pikachu could already evolve?

Anyway. The green thing looks... really bad. I hope it's just the toy that makes it look that way. Also, I see no relationship between this lion bear thing and the gummy bear.

The other thing just screams Dratini/Larvy/Bagy/Gible.

Magikarp is orange and then goes blue.
Larvitar evolves into some blue cacoon.
So i think He can evolve into it. XD

ElectroKing23 said:
Magikarp is orange and then goes blue.
Larvitar evolves into some blue cacoon.
So i think He can evolve into it. XD

lol,

even remorraid, not only changes colors but also evolves into something competely different specie.

(Octillery ftw).

Darkrai_Shadowforce said:
lol,

even remorraid, not only changes colors but also evolves into something competely different specie.

(Octillery ftw).

Magikarp and Remoraid at least have something in common, being in a legend or gun related.

Those two have jack in common with each other. One is a grass lion bear thing, and the other is a gummy ghost monster.

Majora_787 said:
Magikarp and Remoraid at least have something in common, being in a legend or gun related.

Those two have jack in common with each other. One is a grass lion bear thing, and the other is a gummy ghost monster.

This.

I may have finally gotten my wish of a monkey that is a grass type :)

I think that Larvitar-esque pokemon is in fact, the prevo of the pseudo-legend.

Chimchar15 said:
Don't know if this was shown yet but

You know WPM is going to add that to the front page. Nice find.

I'm starting to think koromori is indeed a bat pokemon.

i'm pretty sure that new green pokemon toy's right eye doesn't have the white speck in it like tsutajaa does. i think the white on its eye is actually from the lighting in the room. no, i'm 100 % sure that's what it is.

InuMimi said:
i'm pretty sure that new green pokemon toy's right eye doesn't have the white speck in it like tsutajaa does. i think the white on its eye is actually from the lighting in the room. no, i'm 100 % sure that's what it is.

Now that I look at it, it does seem to be a reflection. I actually didn't notice the black eye before until it was mentioned.

Majora_787 said:
Before I get directly on topic, that thing looks NOTHING LIKE PROBOPASS!! It's the same color, and that's IT!! No matching theme, no matching form, heck it looks like it could almost get away with being dragon. ALMOST.

Did someone seriously just forget that Pikachu could already evolve?

The other thing just screams Dratini/Larvy/Bagy/Gible.

I think so. I remembered Water pokemon master didn't mention he saw pikachu in the preview. Probably they finally decides make him evolves into new 5th gen pokemon. let hope not that he looks like raichu.

1 thing, Raichu isn't orange,he's light brown.

Why everybody didn't agree w/ that little dino guy's Cubone's pre-evo?

anyone else really hate the grass Pokemons evolution? really hope Isis doesn't pick that one, but Isis looks like a trainer, due to the "dad" and her eyes and hair. finally, no prissy contest coordinator.

Koromori certainly has above average HP, and I'm guessing it'll evolve too.

The Larvitar / Gible thing looks unremarkable, but should evolve into something interesting....I hope. The batch revealed in that show beginning with "O" has swayed me a bit so I'm not getting my hopes up.

If that green/yellow mouse/monkey thing is a real Pokemon...I can live with that. It'll look better in non-toy form, and again looks like it could have a potentially cool evolution.

I still think that blue and red ugly thing everyone says is related to Nosepass (but probably isn't) is the most awful thing I've seen from a Pokemon game :p

I don't think broccoli-monkey is a Pokemon. It doesn't have the glossy look of the others, and it looks somehow familiar, as if I've seen it before somewhere else... The other toy looks completely legitimate, though.
Speaking of the other toy, I don't think it's an Ononokusu pre-evolution. Its color is similar to Ononokusu's, but different enough to make me doubt they're related. They don't look like obvious relatives, and it's not a drastic jump like Dragonair to Dragonite.

So, we have the bat Koromori revealed in the above screenshot and a figure of the thing next to Iris. Both of these Pokemon were "leaked" in the concept art for Black and White. Is this a coincidence? Or perhaps the concept art was released intentionally?

RE: Toys Reveal New Pokemon?

Playerking95 said:
I doubt the second one looks like a larvitar also where did you find this WPM?

I actually thought that it looked incredibly like a larvitar too. Maybe they are doing pre-evolutions on some pokemon making it 4 pokemon in the same evolutionary line? So this might be the pre-evolution of larvitar? I also think that koromori the bat pokemon could be a pre-evolution of zubat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back