(2) Koromori Confirmed, Toys Reveal a New Pokemon? [7/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majora_787 said:
I feel smart.

Well, it's interesting information. And seems like it could be legit. But wait, Nezumimi is the monkey bear thing? Sheesh, so many nameless faces and faceless names I don't know what to do with them all.

At least if this is true it proves it isn't going to become a Tropius.
I don't really understand Tsutawaiyas name since its translated as ivy wire cause it doesnt appear to have any "wire" on its body, but since we can't see the beta artwork all to well it could possibly have some form of "wire" on it so I guess we'll have to wait for the Sugimori art. I for one think that Xous should try to make some artwork for Tsutawaiya and Yuudatsu so we can get his speculation of them.
Also I don't get how people think that Nezumimi looks like a pre-evo of Tropius its obviously a monkey and since we have the unconfirmed Nezumidori I highly doubt it. Theres also the unconfirmed Nenuzura which could possibly be the evolution of Mamepato or this generations Spearow/Murkrow, although on the otherhand the person on Bulbagarden did say that Nenuzura appeared to be a quail which in my opinion will probably look wierd so it might be the new Spearow/Murkrow!

RE: Toys Reveal New Pokemon?

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
Magikarp's evolution to Gyarados makes total sense, your's on the otherhand, makes none. Monkey to Sauropod? Really?

Well true for magikarp and to gyardos but think about something else. Pupitar to tyraintar?{P}

RE: Toys Reveal New Pokemon?

Papa4tw said:
Well true for magikarp and to gyardos but think about something else. Pupitar to tyraintar?{P}
I kinda agree it is strange how small little Larvitar turns into a floating mask like Pokemon with eyes and a mouth then into a big dinosaur with a big spiked tail. Also its wierd about Magikarp cause how does a person goldfish turn into a giant man eating blue dragon it makes no sense!

Mucrush said:
Yeah it is apparantly Zorua as Hihidaruma ;b

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/55475970
This here is where some of those roumers is coming from... I think they sounds interesting. They're 50/50 for me to believe them, cause they sounds plausible ;b

Bat Pokemon seen on the sheet is named Koromori there, but in recent storyboards it is now called Kurimori.
In the Oha Suta screenshot it's called Koromori. Game over. Serebii figured this out too.

hallibut said:
Bat Pokemon seen on the sheet is named Koromori there, but in recent storyboards it is now called Kurimori.
In the Oha Suta screenshot it's called Koromori. Game over. Serebii figured this out too.

Well, that sucks. Some of that stuff sounded interesting, even if it WAS just even more faceless names. :\

Wow, I like that Magmortar. The ability to continue to discard the top card of your opponent's deck every turn, and to combine that with Typhlosion Prime and Ninetales, you can do some MASS disruption. Throw an Expert Belt on that guy, and he's there to deck out your opponent. I'm kinda liking Ditto as well. Nice disrupting bench-cutting Pokemon.

EspeonROX said:
Wow, I like that Magmortar. The ability to continue to discard the top card of your opponent's deck every turn, and to combine that with Typhlosion Prime and Ninetales, you can do some MASS disruption. Throw an Expert Belt on that guy, and he's there to deck out your opponent. I'm kinda liking Ditto as well. Nice disrupting bench-cutting Pokemon.

... what does that have to do with Koromori and the Nezumimi and Nanukuzu toys?

at first i didnt like the monkey, but i kinda am now. i think both of these are there own line and not related to any other released pokemon yet. especially not the monkey.

DarkraiLord said:
... what does that have to do with Koromori and the Nezumimi and Nanukuzu toys?
I'm sure that was a mis-post.

I'm still holding out hope that Broccoli Bear isn't actually a Pokemon but from a different franchise because I can't say I like it much. The toy itself doesn't seem quite as well done as the other pokemon ones, too. It looks half painted.

Yeah, I hope not either. It seems as though the "circle head, circle body, tack random stuff on" formula for the new Pokemon designs is being used far too often. People hate on things like the gear and that red dude with the eyebrows, but at least those guys have interesting shapes.

Speaking of Fluffbat, here's the short video he's in so you can see his animation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMFGPbKhAj4

(Also, I guess Grass Mixer lowers Accuracy?)

Also has a little but more footage from the movie.

cocowoushi said:
Speaking of Fluffbat, here's the short video he's in so you can see his animation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMFGPbKhAj4

The animations are just awesome. Even Koromori gets a nice one. =P

cocowoushi said:

The animations where great.I liked a lot the animation of Coromori.

Love Koromori's animation..

Btw, Is is Koromori, or Coromori? Cos alot of people spell them differently!

You know, when I was looking at the video posted above, I started thinking of what the Pokémon design team must've looked toward for inspiration. Koromori might've been inspired by the Popo Bawa, a cyclopian bat-winged incubus thing from the Tanzanian island of Pemba. It has a nasty habit of attacking men and men only. XD The tiered mannequin with the white bow behind its head might just be a possessed mannequin dressed up in Gothic Lolita clothing (that outfit makes me think of some of the Lapin Angelique stuff in TWEWY), and the gummy bear thing makes me think a lot of the kodama from Princess Monoke- just, you know, covered in green goo.

yes it could be.They are so similar.The same nose,eyes,shape and wings.
I remember someone said that probably will be found in a forest Maybe its true.I saw some pics and where shown a group of this little bats in a big leaf.Maybe that guy that said that was totally right and i agree with him.

Wolf616 said:
more likely inspiration for Koromori: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honduran_white_bat

Oooh, that is more likely than my idea. XD I just thought since Koromori has one big eye and big gaping mouth, it might've been meant to be more bawa-esque. lol

The Spook said:
yes it could be.They are so similar.The same nose,eyes,shape and wings.
I remember someone said that probably will be found in a forest Maybe its true.I saw some pics and where shown a group of this little bats in a big leaf.Maybe that guy that said that was totally right and i agree with him.

Correct, they live in rain forests, and make tents out of leafs. And they are adorable. <3

04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back