(2) Jumbo Zorua and Celebi Card, Shiny Raikou Now Available Over Wi-Fi! [2/7]

If you use it's attack your opponent can just use it again next turn. And then the game never ends because using that attack is your best choice.

it depends. if it goes side a's turn and side B's turn.. cuz then you can swap, then KO Zorua and Celebi. then LOL at your opponent because you only put one in the deck.

is there enough jumbo cards out to make a 60 card deck? that would be awesome

too bad there isn't jumbo energy

I was really hoping to get double the beasts, but it looks like that won't be happening. >_> Oh well. That card is hilarious, if only it was Tourney legal.

dmaster out.

im making a dunsparce deck with that card in it :p YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH MY DUNSPARCE LOL.

WOOOOO i get 4 of each shiny dog awesome.

off topic : one dunsparce is ok. The one that does 20 and gets returned to your hand. What if next gen (after b/w) dunsparce gets a wicked evolution ala karp/dos lines. :)

^its ok a dunsparce deck would win anyway lol. ive been hoping for that evo for a while...

i wish that the mall tours were coming to Vegas....that would be awesome.

GroudonKing said:
I got all the ones from Gamestop, I'm just getting these because their OT ID says WIN.
Are you sure you can get both of them? I'm pretty sure you can't...

I definitely would not have taken time to make the three trips to Gamestop if I had known they'd all be distributed on Wi-Fi now! I even walked there and back to get Suicune in snow/freezing rain. :p Oh well, it's more meaningful I guess haha

Back