(2) Famitsu Pokemon Platinum Scans, Gamestop Deoxys Moveset and Held Item [6/11]

This game is looking better and better with each update. :D

Outfits: The male's looks like Empoleon :)D), female's looks like her scarf is backwards (almost?), and the rival's has barely changed. xD (He came prepared in D/P.)

Shaymin Forme Auto-Change: Too bad they didn't just make a way to change it in D/P as well, like Deoxys. However, that would have revealed the Formes much, much sooner. :( {Maybe Arceus will be getting a new Forme (Creation Forme would explain the "1,000 arms" thing)? But that's a ways off.} At least Shaymin's sprite looks good.

Torn World: Headaches. xD Nah, looks fun. Ghost Types found here? Wild Pokémon at all?

New Characters: I'll wait for more information on them.

Castle: New battle area, I'd guess.

How will Spear Pillar be affected by the Torn World? Will Arceus be affected/ get more stories? Will it be hinted at more than ever? Gosh I hope so. :D

Is the download just for D/P or can you get it on FR/LG/R/S/E versions? I am just wondering in case someone needs to know. I don't think I can make it.:)

Water Pokémon Master said:
Only through the DS, so Diamond and Pearl.

Oh ok. Thanks for replying WPM.:) EDIT. I like the new graphics for Pokemon Platinum. So far it is going to be a great game. I love the way the Shaymen picture looks. It has cool graphics as well as art.:)

in my opinion, the second forme of shaymin looks more like it's evolution, cuz it doesn't looks like a previous shaymin anymore.. giratina deoxys ... looks more the same as it's normal forme??? hmmm

Kevvc said:
in my opinion, the second forme of shaymin looks more like it's evolution, cuz it doesn't looks like a previous shaymin anymore.. giratina deoxys ... looks more the same as it's normal forme?? hmmm
Well, if they are making Shaymin's new forme part flying type, it makes more sense why it would look different. I think that is why it looks so different.

various forum members said:
they have Regigigas's new forme in-game
-------------------------------------------------------
Regigigas will have a new forme, no?
I'm sure you'll get Regigigas Sky Forme and Giratina's Origin Forme.
Regigigas is in fact confirmed to get a Sky Forme, we just have yet to see it. ;]

Where has this been confirmed? The only mention of a new Regigigas forme was in a RUMOR over a month ago, so if anyone can provide a link to a reliable source that confirms its exsistance I sure would like to see it.

*tries to calm down*

Anyways, the Deoxys event will be the only one I've ever been able to get to, so that's cool.

I'm loving the new images from Pokemon Platinum. I can't wait to see more.

howelllawson said:
Where has this been confirmed? The only mention of a new Regigigas forme was in a RUMOR over a month ago, so if anyone can provide a link to a reliable source that confirms its exsistance I sure would like to see it.

Come to think of it, maybe it was just one of the original rumors reported by BlueSky. =S

I'll have to do some more digging. Something was making me think it was confirmed in the original Platinum CoroCoro scan from back in early May. Hmm.

About that screenshot with the two new characters: The one on the right looks like Inspector Zenigata from Lupin III. I don't see any resemblance with the pink-haired old man though.

Also, is that a new Game Corner?

I think Shaymen will be like Deoxys and have 4 forms. Land sky,Surf and one other form. I wonder if Shaymen and Deoxys will be alike form wise but one being space Pokemon and one being an Earth type of Pokemon. Also I wonder if they will be like Dialga/Palkia but the opposite of each other and have a similar type of attack pattern but not the same attacks because they are 2 different Pokemon but similar in a few ways. It may sound confusing right now but once Shaymen is fully ironed out the 2 Pokemon will probably be alike in many ways. Shaymen could be a sister of Deoxys if Shaymen has 4 forms and has a similar attack pattern. They are completely different Pokemon but could have some similar genes in many ways.:)

That seems very unlikely, seriously

About Shaymin being available in game cannot be supported since the time that Emerald was released along with a new Deoxys Forme (Speed Forme) it wasn´t available. Although I´m not sure if everyone has noticed the pattern of the latest event pokemon. (Manaphy was available in Pokemon Ranger, Mew being given away in Ranch, and if I recall correctly there was a news about a Darkrai trough Pokemon Ranger Battonage)

papermario11 said:

About Shaymin being available in game cannot be supported since the time that Emerald was released along with a new Deoxys Forme (Speed Forme) it wasn´t available. Although I´m not sure if everyone has noticed the pattern of the latest event pokemon. (Manaphy was available in Pokemon Ranger, Mew being given away in Ranch, and if I recall correctly there was a news about a Darkrai trough Pokemon Ranger Battonage)
Yes, but I think it was confirmed, at least to a certain extent.

papermario11 said:
and if I recall correctly there was a news about a Darkrai trough Pokemon Ranger Battonage)

Correct, in Batonnage you can transfer a Darkrai, Riolu, and Manaphy egg over to Diamond or Pearl after completing special missions for each. They were availible for download in Japan, but I think it's safe to say that the missions will either be included in-game, or availibe via password in the NTSC and PAL versions of the game.

papermario11 said:

Why would it be highly unlikely? I am just wondering because Shaymen has 2 forms already. It was just my theory butit may not happen but it could happen. Shaymen could be a sister of Deoxys like a tv station is a sister of another tv station.:)

Back