(2) Fall 2012 Tins: ‘Legendary EX Tins,’ 'Dragons Exalted' Theme Decks [6/8]

RE: (1) Fall 2012 Tins: ‘Legendary EX Tins’ [6/8]

Wow, what a bargain. Four boosters and one of those EXs for 16 bucks? I can already see the Mewtwo and Darkrai prices dropping.

I think I actually like the Promo Art for Mewtwo Better. Rayquaza EXs is kinda dumb looking, but good card is good.

Oh my god, gorgeous. I should be saving money for so many other things but... wow. Awesomeness

The Mewtwo artwork looks amazing. And the Darkrai is pretty cool. Rayquaza looks meh... But the prices will drop, and people will have what everyone else paid $50 to get

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Super happy about this, but why September 30th, weren't they supposed to be released in August?

Urgh, the tins look cool, but I dislike the EX art, I'll still get a case :)P)

I like Darkrai better than the set Darkrai, Mewtwo is about as good, but Rayquaza is uglier :p I just hope that the tins don't contain any boosters older than Next Destinies :/ I would Dragon Exalted only..

Mewtwo, Good

Rayquaza, WTF? Who draw this?

Darkrai, looks dumb, I don't like it

Ah, Mewtwo looks fantastic. A must-buy tin for me :]

Story updated with Dragons Exalted theme decks!
http://pokebeach.com/#fall-2012-tins-legendary-ex-tins

Garchomp=win. :p Be buying that one for collection. So is this the better Hydreigon that everybody was talking about? The one with the Poke-Power? Not sure if I'm liking the Mewtwo EX tin, though.

Decks=mindblown.jpg OMG. Buying heap of these if I don't get enough in my boxes, JUST AWESOME (hope they don't turn out like the DE ones though, please be like the Stormfront ones)

^Yeah aren't those the Garchomp and Hydreigon from the decks that placed 1st and 2nd at Japanese Nationals?

These releases have "win" all over them. I'm definitely shelling out about £100 to get a 4-4-2 split on the tins with Mewtwo and Darkrai being the heavier line. I'm definitely going to be buying 2 each of the decks as those rares are amazing. That's another £40. Finally, I'll definitely be getting a booster box which will cost me about £60. Could see myself spending £200 on just set release stuff which is about $300. Super excited!

YESSSS. What more could you want? The 3 most expensive/overhyped/overpriced EXs CONFIRMED as $16 tin promos, and the decks featuring the good versions of Hydreigon and Garchomp. Both decks and all 3 tins will be mine on launch day, if my wallet allows it.

Thank goodness those tins were confirmed, now I don't have to worry anymore about getting Darkrai for my deck next format.

Also, those theme decks are awesome. I'm really glad they're releasing the good Hydreigon and Garchomp (take that Futa :p).

Those tins are the best tins in a while. The art is nice too, bringing in a change from the Zek/Resh EX tins. I'm definitly going to try to get one of each tin, and maybe an extra Rayquaza one (if I decide to build a deck around him). I can't wait for Dragons Exalted even more.

Back