(2) Fall 2012 Tins: ‘Legendary EX Tins,’ 'Dragons Exalted' Theme Decks [6/8]

I like all the decks and packs. But for the tins I personally like the darkrai EX art because it gives a different view on darkrai. The Mewtwo art is awesome too. The set one looks like mewtwo is slightly stretched :p

I am loving the mewtwo promo art, but the darkrai one I imagined it to be more eye-grabbing...oh well still looks coolio! YAY rayquaza ex!!! I have to start savin now cuz I am still gonna buy all those tins and theme decks! >:{D MINE!!

Hmmm This is strange but it feels pretty nostalgic when I look at the rayquaza tin and see sugimori's artwork from 2005-ish (faded at the top) ;' D Makes me wanna play emerald all over again! :B

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
Tin art is good, not quite as much for the card arts. I'll still be getting one of each though.
I'm actually looking forward to these theme decks. These will probably be the first that I buy since Pt Arceus.
Time to start thinking of a new {DRG} deck.

yeah ikr!

I'm thinking if you get 2 hydregion/garchomp per theme deck then you only have to buy 2 of each theme deck to nab a play-set of both :D

I'm pretty sure Garchomp is DragonSpeed and Hydregion is DragonSnarl
Watch and see (Garchomp is up top w/ DragonSpeed & Hydregion is down at the bottom w/ DragonSnarl)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqgbLDRCzSA&list=UUamtu2RvA9e-rDf-zZ-FEfQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Awesome! It's a relief the tins are actually true. I always believed they were since they first leaked out, but it's nice to get some conformation.
So defintely buying one of each. Gotta say the Promos look gorgeous! Especially Mewtwo, Reminds me a lot of the first movie and, for some reason also a lot of the Super smash games.

signofzeta said:
I bet that TPCi will throw us a curveball and have the 2 theme decks have 3 different energies rather than the usual 2. The Japanese half decks with Hydrieghon and Garchpmp (whatever) has 3 different energies, so I think the Dragons Exalted theme decks will also have 3. I think the energy types in the Japanese version and the international version will be different. 3 headed dude's deck will still have Psychic and Darkness, and Sharkman will have Water and Fighting for sure, but the change comes in the third energy type. So to figure this out, look at what energy cards are used in the Japanese half decks. Take away the energies that aren't used to powerup Hydrgon's and Garchmp's attack. Look at the blend energies of the respective decks, and put in the one energy type that isn't used from that blend energy.

The result is that one deck contains Fire, Psychic, and Darkness, while the other one contains Water, Fighting, and Metal. That is what I think of what energy types will be in the theme decks.

I wish that really happens. Then we will get Altaria in the Garchomp deck. I'm really looking forward to the theme decks.

The tins art are good but the mewtwo's card art isn't so good.

Back